Details

January 12
Link

Statistics

Replies: 56

Hiring an Artist for: Chibi images and animated Chibi gifs

:iconazralynn:
Azralynn Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2021
Hello, I am Azralynn, and I am looking to hire an artist!!

I am looking for someone to make/provide: 
-chibi versions of myself
-animated chibi versions of myself
-all source files for the project afterwards (layers intact)

How do I plan to use this art?
-in my videos
-on my streams
-on my merch/avatars

To apply for the job, please send me the following:
-your portfolio where you have created other chibi art and related gifs
-your price rates per image/gif, and other pricing info such as bulk discounts, etc.
-your price for including the original source files for the entire project afterwards (with the layers intact)

Here is a clip of the chibi I currently use (the animated text is not part of it), and what I currently look like: clips.twitch.tv/SeductivePrett…

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:icontakasachi:
Takasachi Featured By Owner 11 hours ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello! I'm interested and here are some samples of my works:

Vierr, the Hekate by Takasachi   Lilypichu Art Contest [Attempted Entry] by Takasachi

Lamiaa and Astra by Takasachi   Spirit Blossom Ahri fanart by Takasachi

You could also contact me through erifee.art@gmail.com if ever! :) 
:iconpsalm119:
psalm119 Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Hello I'm open for commission 

-portrait
-anime 
-cartoony
-realistic
-black n white 
-full color illustration 
-sketches

portrait = $35
half body = $ 50
full body = $ 85

Im Jin-ah by psalm119    space enforcer by psalm119    painting practice by psalm119

ryu by psalm119

I'm also a Vfx artist 
I can edit videos and animate and create motion graphics

youtu.be/d1fkncCNmhE

youtu.be/awodRG4WqrE

you can message me here on deviantart or email me at
mikodms92@gmail.com

looking forward working with you
Thanks

Miko Art
:iconactionpilot:
actionpilot Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Student Digital Artist
Hello! I don't really have expericence animating but I do make chibis! I've worked in the past making puppets for youtube videos, here you can check some examples of my artstyle:
Er5RzkCWMAAsCFj by actionpilot   Ilustrao Sem Ttulo (4) by actionpilot   Example by actionpilot   Kimeowchi by actionpilot  
For the first style (smol beans), the price is $10 per character, but I see you use a icon/bust instead of a fullbody so we could discuss the price for that! Here you can check some of my info: actioncomms.carrd.co/ or NEW LINELESS CHIBI COMMISSIONS! (OPEN)
:iconkirkechan:
KirkeChan Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! Maybe I can help?
Commission prices by KirkeChan   Commission prices - semi realism by KirkeChan   Ria - original character by KirkeChan   Matcha Mochi by KirkeChan   Walter by KirkeChan   Ahri  elderwood - fanart by KirkeChan   Academy Ahri - fanart by KirkeChan   Request - Mizu by KirkeChan   Frosting - request by KirkeChan   
:iconmauludeanx:
Mauludeanx Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
hello i'm available 
here some samples of my work
Kanna by Mauludeanx    Tohru by Mauludeanx   Elma by Mauludeanx     6 by Mauludeanx   3 by Mauludeanx   2 by Mauludeanx  

for more information please read here

COMMISIION INFODINíS ILLUSTRATIONCOMMISSION INFOSend me a dA note or e-mail me: shounenmauludeanx@gmail.com with title "Commission" and the following info :Type of commission. (portrait/half body/other) Type of image. (wide, vertical, square) Describe you character. References of your character. Additional references of the pose/accessories/etc. are very welcomed! Specify as much details as you can (pose, expression, extra details ...) What propose of your commission. (personal use, commercial use, other) Your Paypal AdressPAYMENTPayments via PayPal and in USD only. The price is included a paypal fee. Payment can be in advance or at the end after I finish the drawing. Please notify me when you have sent the payment.COMMISSION TYPES :Here all the work i can do for you and the price each type of commissionSEMI-REALISM PORTRAIT 20$ (simple BG ),ILLUSTRATION 50 ~ 75$ (depend on complexity),CHARACTER DESIGN 40$ ( + 10$ for back design, + 5$ for more detailed item),COMMISSION PROCESSI also reserve the right to decline a commission request for any reason.After I accept your commission I will do a sketch and send it to you. (If you want to cancel the commission, You can do in this stage.)During sketching stage any revisions are allowed. I will keep you updated the process. When the sketch has been approved, any minor changes are welcome, but any bigger changes (character's pose, background, facial expression, mood etc.) will be charged additionally!then pay the payment when i already finish it. i'll send the finished image after i receive the paymentCOPYRIGHT AND RIGHT OF USE-The customer retains the right to re-post and print the commissioned work for non-commercial purpose only.-I, the artist, retains the right to post as a portfolioThank you all for reading!

feel free to contact me via note or

email : 
shounenmauludeanx@gmail.com    

discord :
Din#1049
:iconkennythemesht:
kennythemesht Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Student Digital Artist
Hi! I would like to work for you!
I have an anime style and I can do pixel art ( I can animate in both styles). Here are some examples:
Pixel art - Cute couple by kennythemesht   Cute frogs - Pixel art experiment by kennythemesht   Img Dc285828ac7e-1 by kennythemesht   Untitled Artwork 15 by kennythemesht  
PRICES:
Sprite: 10 EUR
Chibi half body: 10 EUR
Chibi full body: 15 EUR
Normal Half body : 15 EUR
Normal Full body: 20 EUR
Pixel art animation (looping,12 fps): 30 EUR x minute
Pixel art animation (not looping, 12 fps): 40 EUR x minute
Anime style animation (looping, 14 fps): 100 EUR x minute
Anime style animation (not looping, 14 fps): 120 EUR x minute *

*these are my normal prices for animation, but if depends on the complexity of it, so we could discuss it.

oof this was long to write, but I hope I was helpful, have a good day!
Azralynn Featured By Owner 5 days ago
Thanks, I will take a look!
:iconceifmy:
CeiFmy Featured By Owner 5 days ago
hello! if you're still looking maybe I can offer my commission :)
here's example of my work:
[c] Chibi Sky by CeiFmy   Cheeb Icon by CeiFmy   Summer Boy by CeiFmy   Rein by CeiFmy   PX grey by CeiFmy   PX smilia by CeiFmy  
I can do animation in non-pixel too but somehow I can't attach them to this comment so if you want to take a look maybe I can send it via email..
you can check my prices here: 
[OPEN] Commission Info

all listed are non-commercial prices so if you'd like to make and sell merchandise of them there will be additional prices.. as for source files, I may provide a non-watermarked file with layers of lines, base color, and shadow (not the very original source file, but I think that will be enough)
we can discuss more of the prices and bulk discount via notes / chats / email, just feel free to ask! I also have discord if you prefer them :)

have a nice day!
Thank you! I'll have a look at your work!
:iconmarcos-a-rodrigues:
Marcos-A-Rodrigues Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Hi. I'm very interested in work with you. You can check my portfolio at my profile or here:
marcosarodrigues.daportfolio.c…
We can negotiate the prices. Feel free to contact me and discuss about the project.
Chibi Couple by Marcos-A-Rodrigues   Chibis  by Marcos-A-Rodrigues   Chibis by Marcos-A-Rodrigues  
Thanks, I'll be sure to get back to you if I decide to go with you!
:iconmarcos-a-rodrigues:
Marcos-A-Rodrigues Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Okaay :)
:iconkarren-san:
Karren-san Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Student General Artist
I can draw a chibi for 10$ per each drawing + 5$ for animation, but I don't give the files with layers, only gif/png/jpg/mp4
Halloween with Yume by Karren-san   Cute plant by Karren-san   Hotaru - Hollow Knight version by Karren-san   Angry tsundere by Karren-san  
Styles challenge by Karren-san  
Animation - Magic Box by Karren-san   Moon Jellyfish (animated version) by Karren-san   Hotaru - Hollow Knight version animated by Karren-san   Hollowknight Hotaru animation 2 (jump) by Karren-san   Hollowknight Hotaru animation 3 (attack) by Karren-san  

Wow! I absolutely adore your halloween and hollowknight art!! :O Do you have any gif samples? not having source files is kind of a big deal to me though, might I ask the reason why you won't provide them?
:iconkarren-san:
Karren-san Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Student General Artist
I don't have more gif examples if we don't count this:
Hotaru - furball form (animated)
About the source files, I never give the psd files to prevent these things:
- people claiming that they are the creators of my art and using the psd files as a "proof"
- unauthorised editing
- other types of unauthorised usage
I don't trust people enough to give them the original files with layers
:icongaudeamusmx:
Gaudeamusmx Featured By Owner Edited 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi my name is gaudeamus and and chibis are one of my specialties and i have from $10, and this some examples of my works.

Happy Christmas for everyone by Gaudeamusmx Madeleine by Gaudeamusmx Fenny Contest Entry by Gaudeamusmx Untitled by Gaudeamusmx Fuji Contest Entry by Gaudeamusmx
Ch 2501 21e by Gaudeamusmx Spi42edit700 by Gaudeamusmx Luma: Raffle Prize by Gaudeamusmx Chibi4sam by Gaudeamusmx
Colorsweets Adoptables AUCTION 01(OPEN) by Gaudeamusmx
Azralynn Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Thanks for your interest! I'll take a look at your work, and be in touch if I decide to hire you!
:icondarkadraws:
DarkaDraws Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello, Azralynn. I am interested, I have examples of my work in the gallery
www.deviantart.com/darkadraws
and I will give some below. Thanks.
Jazmin  by DarkaDraws
Alice by DarkaDraws
Commission Info by DarkaDraws
Cute chibis! I'll be in touch if I decide to hire you! Thanks!
Thanks!
:iconartatszma:
artatszma Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Hi!

I'm interested. I have the ability to imitate different styles.You can find different types of art styles in my gallery.
www.deviantart.com/artatszma/g…

Thanks.
Thanks for your interest. :)
:icondo-thaohuyen:
do-thaohuyen Featured By Owner 6 days ago   Digital Artist
Hi! I'm interested ! Here is my artwork, i can do animated as well
  Amiya by do-thaohuyen  
My chibi price : 30$

My animation chibi price (include artwork and chibi) : 50$ 
10$ for the original source file 

If you like please send me a note
Those are absolutely adorable!! Do you have more samples I could see?
:icondo-thaohuyen:
do-thaohuyen Featured By Owner 6 days ago   Digital Artist
those are my lastest chibi works, i ve printed them into merchs in case you wanna see 
Capture11 by do-thaohuyen  
  Lee by do-thaohuyen  
here is another chibi i ve drawn
Thanks for sending over some more samples! If I decide to hire you, I'll be in touch!
-Az
:iconneruteru:
neruteru Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! I'm interested!

Here are my samples:
Kielle-Wylden Chibi by neruteru   C: AkariSaku-chan by neruteru   Adoptables 01 [OPEN] by neruteru   Popol and Kupa by neruteru  

Chibis will be around 35 USD, and animated ones for 50 USD and up depending on the animation.
Additional source files would be an additional 15 USD.

Hit me up if you're interested. I could give discounts depending on how many pieces you want to get done, and I usually give big discounts lol.
Wow, thanks for the reply. You've got some amazing work!
:icond4cee:
d4cee Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist
Hi there! I've done some chibi's in the past so I might be able to help. Here is a sample:

Joey Kaotyk Chibi fanaart by d4cee   Uruha Rushia Chibi Style by d4cee   Project Ashe Chibi by d4cee   Giorno Giovanna Chibi by d4cee  
More of my portfolio can be seen via this link: 
vicar1ousart.com

My price for chibi's are $25/ea. 3 for $70, 5 for $115
Prices for including original source w/ layers will be $35/ea.

If you're interested, feel free to note me here or contact me via: 
Discord: vicar1ous_ #3391
Email: jsresources15@gmail.com

Thanks and have a nice day!
Thanks for the reply, I'll check them out!
:iconeadgear:
eadgear Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2021   Artist
Hello I'm interested. Here are some of my chibi art my price per chibi is $15 and animation is $5 per frame but it depends.
Here are some of my chibi art.
Horror Chibis Post by eadgear   Legend of Zelda Chibis by eadgear   WINNER OF CCR39 by eadgear   WINNER OF CCR34 by eadgear   WINNER OF CCR32 by eadgear   WINNER OF CCR30 by eadgear   WINNER OF CCR29 by eadgear   WINNER OF CCR19 by eadgear   Leyline Tactics- Lancer by eadgear   Rpg Chibis by eadgear  

thank you
eadgear
Thanks! Really nice samples! and I love the pyramid head!! <3 
:iconeadgear:
eadgear Featured By Owner 5 days ago   Artist
Good to hear that you love it ^___^
:iconjuneartcraft19:
JuneArtCraft19 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2021  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Good day ^^
I am a young freelance artist and animator
I'm pretty flexible when it comes to art. 
( So if there's a particular style that you want, just send me a reference^^ ) 

I have a quick turnaround ( 1 - 3 days )
--------------------------------

I am interested in this position and I would love to work with you ^^

I've worked with different youtubers and streamers with their thumbnails, logos , icons, characters, emotes, and lots more! 

I offer a variety of art styles and I'm also able to replicate 

I'll be leaving some examples of my work :

1607581526828 by JuneArtCraft19 1588691306227 by JuneArtCraft19 1607743985352 by JuneArtCraft19 1607743568155 by JuneArtCraft19 G by JuneArtCraft19 1599264887982 by JuneArtCraft19 1589169873487 by JuneArtCraft19 1580344800127 by JuneArtCraft19 1584272084526 by JuneArtCraft19 Ezgif-4-9cb3747162cb by JuneArtCraft19 Ezgif-6-5e029aecef3a by JuneArtCraft19 20200611 081239 by JuneArtCraft19 20200611 081118 by JuneArtCraft19 20200611 080816 by JuneArtCraft19 20200611 080919 by JuneArtCraft19 Ezgif-4-d87d6b9a185f by JuneArtCraft19

( sadly I don't think I'll be able to provide a source file for the gifs... I can however provide a pdf file of the drawings ) 

More examples of my work :
---------------------------------

My prices usually vary according to general complexity of the drawing: number of characters, specifications such as full body or head shot, coloured or not, background and other materials, or if a soft or cell shaded style is required. 
So, just tell me exactly what is your idea. 
The client is kept informed of the progress. 
I'll do my best to make you happy!!
I am really fast and hardworking, you will see ^^
I always start the sketch before the payment because the most important thing for me is making you feel secure

Here are other places where you can find me ( to know that I'm legit and for more examples) 

Feel free to message me here ( Most to least preferred way of communication ) 

Discord : 🌻 June 🌻#1838
Email : JuneArtCraft19@gmail.com
DeviantArt : Note

🌻 June 🌻
Azralynn Featured By Owner Edited 6 days ago
Ahh, source files for the gifs also is pretty important to me, but I suppose I could layer it all out myself from a finalized gif. Will check out your work, thanks for your interest!
Thanks for the reply, I'll check out your work!
:iconikumireii:
Ikumireii Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2021  Professional Digital Artist
hi i am interested. below was my sample. feel free to sent me a note if you interested. or we can talk on discord. thank you :D
chibi full body $ 25 + 20 commercial use
resource file $ 20

sleepy gawr gura by Ikumireii   Mafuyu hoshikawa by Ikumireii   flandre scarlet by Ikumireii   Xinyan by Ikumireii   Siro swimsuit by Ikumireii   Frederica Baumann by Ikumireii   Erice FGO by Ikumireii   Meltryllis Summer by Ikumireii   Yggdra and Marietta from Yggdra union by Ikumireii   bradamante fgo by Ikumireii   Shinjou akane by Ikumireii  

Mature Content

My animal school romance christa dakimakura by Ikumireii
  Xmas genshin impact by Ikumireii  
Will do, thanks for your interest!
:iconkishdoodles:
kishdoodles Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2021  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! I'm interested :) I've done art for streams before so it should be cool.

15-10-2020 (2) Catboy Venti by kishdoodles   15-5-2020 (2) Yaggo Csp by kishdoodles   15-5-2020 (4) Hell by kishdoodles Happy1 by kishdoodles   Laugh1 by kishdoodles   Wave3 by kishdoodles   2-4-2020 (1) Poseidon Surfing by kishdoodles   2-4-2020 (3) Dionysus by kishdoodles   2-4-2020 (4) Atrtemis by kishdoodles   3-4-2020 (1) Ares by kishdoodles   3-4-2020 (3) Aphrodite by kishdoodles   Example 2 by kishdoodles   Example by kishdoodles  

Chibi gif that wont load here for some reason: i.imgur.com/XjajABm.gif  

Per image (Coloured, Cel-shaded, Commercial) would be $60. GIF price would increase depending on how complex the gif is but the base price is $80. Original source files for the entire project is included in this price.

If you're interested, contact me on Discord at Kish#5324, or email me at kishdoodles@gmail.com. Noting me can be slower so be warned.
Really dig the pixel style, but not sure that's the direction I want to go in. Thanks for the reply, I'll think on it! 
:iconvioleaf-mnf:
Violeaf-MnF Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2021  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi there! I still haven't worked on animation yet to my artworks but I can provide chibi images for you.
Here are some past artworks/commissions I've done in the past.
Juno Chibi by Violeaf-MnF   Lapiz Pixel Chibi by Violeaf-MnF Lilac Mascot Profile by Violeaf-MnF   Lilac Chibi Bunny by Violeaf-MnF   Ellie Sketch || The Last of Us II by Violeaf-MnF   Lilac Cartoon by Violeaf-MnF   
My price for Chibi Commissions are as follows:
$15 - Headshot
$20 - Halfbody/Knee up
$35 - Fullbody

For Discounts, I start my discount if you order more than 2 commissions. Per additional order you'll get a 5% discount. So if you order 3, you'll get 5%; If you order 4, you'll get 10%; If you order 5, you'll get 15%. Maximum of 6 orders per bulk commissions. If you're planning to order more than that, I think it'd be best if we talk about it through notes.

I hope I could get the chance to work on this project :)
Thank you very much and have a safe and wonderful day/night!

Contacts: 
Notes/Chats
Discord: ElniYano#2140
E-mail: elya.creates@gmail.com
Thanks for the reply!
:iconrevival-yang:
Revival-Yang Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2021  Hobbyist Digital Artist
𝘾𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝘼𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ✍ 𝅘𝅥𝅮 ✲゚。.(✿╹◡╹)ノ☆

『 OFFER avaliable until day 14 📅 』
『 ONLY 3 SLOTS 🎫 』
Custom Animations - offer by Revival-Yang  
• • • • • • • • • • • • • ✎ • • • • • • • • • • • • •💌
Animations: ☕
watame prairie-Artwork by Revival-Yang    Minecraft Beembo by Revival-Yang    
Deer Walk by Revival-Yang   Annabelle by Revival-Yang  

Chibi Artwork: 🍭
padoru group-FF Version by Revival-Yang   Chibi Felicia by Revival-Yang   Request-llya the Pearl Catcher by Revival-Yang  
Request-cosmic panda by Revival-Yang     Request#9 peaceful dock by Revival-Yang   Request#7 amy and friends by Revival-Yang    
Thanks, I'll take a look!
:iconaryaahumada:
Aryaahumada Featured By Owner Edited Jan 12, 2021  Professional Digital Artist
Hi Azralynn I'm interested with your offer,
These my sample chibi 
01(1) by Aryaahumada   Logo3 by Aryaahumada
I not have gif in chibi,but sure I can do that,
I just have these gif

sta.sh/01sedw2vfit0
sta.sh/01hk1pgjpci1