Details

Closed to new replies
January 19, 2016
Link

Statistics

Replies: 42

For HIRE: Character Sprite Artist for Vampire Visual Novel (VN) semi-realistic or anime style accept

:iconjbshields:
JBShields Featured By Owner Edited Jan 19, 2016

Hello Everyone!

I am seeking an artist that can create characters for a VN that I plan to self-publish. Art may be anime style or semi-realistic. I’m open-minded to this.

Blurb about the project:
"Entering into a vampire society dedicated to the arts, Mark discovers frightening clues that his mentor committed a taboo, that he is being watched by a murderous renegade, and that he may have risked his soul. Determined to regain his humanity, Mark searches for the truth about vampires."

What I'm seeking in an artist:

1)  Someone who is skilled at creating male characters (I only have three female characters in the whole story), characters of different nationalities, characters that have different features in their looks, characters of different ages. This project is NOT eroge and is rated 15+.

2) Someone who meets deadlines, flexible, is professional, someone who communicates (I get nervous if I don’t get weekly updates). References preferred.

3) A contract must be given. If you have a standard contract, I'm open to it. Otherwise, I have a contract I use for musicians, etc. I’m seeking the rights for the art/character concept produced by you for this project. 

What I'll do:

1) Your work will be credited in my VN if it is released. 

2) I will answer any questions you need so we can have good communication.

2) And of course, this is a paid job.

I need your best quote! As a writer, my budget is limited. Please give me your best offer: whether it is one flat rate OR a quote with an addition that if I purchase X amount of characters, I can get X discount.

Please give quotes, links to art samples and (preferred) references to: judithbshields at hotmail dot com .  Please label in subject as “Twice Reborn VN Character Art Query”. Please also indicate where you saw this call in your body of email.

Quotes I’m looking for:

“Expressions include body language as well as facial expressions”. I expect all character sprites to be from upper thigh up.

Want photoshop layers and flattened jpeg files for at least 1920x1080p work.

Character “Sprites”:

Line Art Characters (must be cleaned, not a sketch): 5 expressions (including body language), how much for extra outfits

Colored Characters: 5 expressions, how much for extra outfits. I prefer digital coloring.

CG Art Quotes for “Highlighted/Special Scenes”: 1 character or 2 characters; half body or full body.

BACKGROUNDS: I will later put in a call for Backgrounds, however, if you’re reading this and are interested, please send me a quote and I’ll put it aside for later (4-5 months from now). Please label those in the subject line as “Twice Reborn VN Background Query”.

Application submissions will be closed by early next week (week of January 25, 2016)!!!!

I'm open to the schedule. As long as the art is finished by the end of March, I'm okay. However, I expect 50% of the art finished by the end of February. 

If this works out, I will hire for future projects. 

Thank you very much for your time!

****Update:  I forgot to add:   I also need quotes for single character sprite with ONE emotion as well. Line art quote and colored quote.  ***
***Update #2:  Only quotes in USD please***  Thank you!

Devious Comments

JBShields Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2016
Thank you everyone! So many talented artists.

I have found a sprite artist!

If you emailed me, I will email you back.

Still open for backgrounds. Thanks again!
:iconk-artss:
K-artss Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2016
Original Characters, Fan art, Hentai, Furry, Yaoi, Yuri, oekaki Anything! color(digital) 

I hope you will be interested, you can send me a note or mail to: k.aarttss@gmail.com

Colors Illust
Character color $40
Character with background $45
$35 for extra character
Tiqzar by K-artss Photo Study by K-artss Ruggd Garen Fanart by K-artss  Asalluhi by K-artss Kaneki ken fan art tokyo ghoul by K-artss Orc Leader by K-artssDj Sona fan art by K-artss Jinx fan art by K-artss Ahri fan art by K-artss
:icondarnof:
darnof Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2016  Professional Traditional Artist
Hi JBShields,
I', a comicbook artist by many years.
I''ve experience with many theme and non only with comic books . . . Also like Concetp/Character Designers for animation projects
, videogames and designer of card games
I thing that my stuff can be good based on your references . . . 
please check in my gallery .

Thank you so much!

darnof.deviantart.com/gallery/…

www.instagram.com/tintodavidea…

I have more other things that I can send you privately .

please let me know ok?

Dave
JBShields Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2016
Bump for background queries
:iconsarisweet:
sarisweet Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2016   Digital Artist
JBShields Featured By Owner Edited Jan 23, 2016
Thank you everyone. I will be closing applications Monday morning.

BACKGROUND artists, please go ahead and apply. I've decided to decide early.

:iconshiromushiichika:
shiromushiichika Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2016  Hobbyist Digital Artist

It took my interest

My specialty is that of character design chart, conceptual art, and line art

I do many range of style, but I excel in anime style

Chibi

Protagonis Chara Design Chibi Version by shiromushiichika

Character design chart Flat Color

Anne 2 Vers 2 by shiromushiichika Comm1 by shiromushiichika Verse by shiromushiichika

Manga Sample

Sample by shiromushiichika Manga Sample 2 by shiromushiichika

Bust Up

Cover: Snow and Sand Romance by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku 2020 by shiromushiichika Bismarck by shiromushiichika

Full Body Illustration with simple BG

Protagonis Promotional Poster by shiromushiichika HEAVY METAL ALCHEMIST by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku Append by shiromushiichika   Tomoe Mami by shiromushiichika

Detailed Back Ground

Somewhere Beyond The Winter Sky by shiromushiichika FOR EVERY LONE WOLVES by shiromushiichika

Character illustration full BG

Rainbow Over Twilight by shiromushiichika Comm: Seven Graves of Sakura by shiromushiichika
JBShields Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2016
Okay, I wanted to clarify some confusion:

"Sprites: what kind are you talking about?"

Not the pixel kind. I'm looking for 2D art to use for a Visual Novel.
:icontksnim:
tksnim Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2016   Digital Artist
Hello I am interested on your project let me know if you like my art through email. tania32@naver.com
Minimum price starts with
Waist up  60~
Full body 80~
If character design is simple, I can give you some discount, but I charge more depend on complexity.
Additional facial expression color will be $10~. 
Usually waist up takes about 1~2 weeks, and full body takes about 2~4 weeks.

Here is some samples and you can see more at my DA page and Stash.
3 by tksnim OC by tksnim Mary by tksnim Gon and Kirua by tksnim OC- Hera by tksnim 4 1 by tksnim
:iconfenrir-chic:
Fenrir-chic Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2016  Student Digital Artist
 Gaia Commission 2 by Fenrir-chic Newtype Dreams by Fenrir-chic Azelean Winterheart by Fenrir-chic 
:iconserathus:
Serathus Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I'm interested! Im a professional Freelance Artist with years of experience. Please check my gallery to see my works.

sample illustrations:

Kerienne Lei'vaneth by Serathus Blood Master Vaxir by Serathus Abyssmus by Serathus Helazul by Serathus Azshkar by Serathus Pain by Serathus
Alexander the Great by Serathus Neo by Serathus Sakura Haruno by Serathus Ryron Horus by Serathus Draconia The Broodmother by Serathus Succubus by Serathus
Captain Black Hookbeard by Serathus Darksword by Serathus American Angel by Serathus Aelindria Calyx by Serathus Kalithrien 'The Wolfhound' Swiftriver by Serathus Dracula by Serathus
Death by Serathus Fenrir by Serathus Darna by Serathus Stone Golem by Serathus Flotsam Enchantress by Serathus Lara Croft by Serathus
Patient Zero (Biosyndrome) by Serathus Werewolf (Biosyndrome) by Serathus SWAT (Biosyndrome) by Serathus Police (Biosyndrome) by Serathus Pirate (Biosyndrome) by Serathus Ninja (Biosyndrome) by Serathus
Nero, Death's Thrall by Serathus Cthulhu Project  - Cthulhu Underwater by Serathus Cthulhu Project - The Dunwich Horror by Serathus Cthulhu Project - Great Race of Yith by Serathus
Aldarok Games Cover Art by Serathus Bio Syndrome Cover Art by Serathus World of Warcraft: Dark Forest by Serathus Twi'lek Smugglers by Serathus

sample game sprites:

Sample Game Sprites by Serathus by Serathus
:iconvincentindra:
vincentindra Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2016
Hi, I'm interested, especially for the background artist's position. Here are the samples, and my rate is starts from $80 :)
City Maze by ibunibun  Gulliver by ibunibun  YIPPIEEE by ibunibun  TERROR OF DARKSHIRE VS EVOLUTION MASTER by ibunibun  House Of Secrets by ibunibun  Battle of the Beast by ibunibun  THE SWAMP ARMY by ibunibun  BombSlugger by ibunibun  The Simple Life by ibunibun  Blood of Olympus by ibunibun
:iconveynn:
Veynn Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2016
Hello, I'm interested!! ^_^

Traumerei Titlescreen by Veynn Noel+Annabelle Spritesheets by Veynn RPG Maker Sprites by Veynn Redraw by Veynn Annabelle by Veynn
Cipher Twins by Veynn Caillte Chen Reference Sheet by Veynn Lieat-Efina by Veynn
GIFfany by Veynn Kiriban Prize-Tatsuya by Veynn Goodnight Moon by Veynn

Thank you!! \>u</
:iconsnowyukii:
snowyukii Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2016  Professional Filmographer
email send
:iconkenneos:
Kenneos Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
I'm intersted >,<

Commision for @TechnoHornist by Kenneos Kon Kon Hanabi dance by Kenneos Tatsumaki by Kenneos Frame Arm Girls by Kenneos Cappuccino by Kenneos Time is running by Kenneos Nico by Kenneos Steven Wong commision by Kenneos Commision for Michael Foulds by Kenneos nico dakimakura practice by Kenneos
:iconfurfurick:
furfurick Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2016
Hello! My name is Alex! I am an experienced artist from Moldova,looking for paid jobs, freelance,
furfurick.deviantart.com/galle… (7 pages of differt style)   link to my portfolio!
draw comics, posters, storyboard, book cover,postcards, and and other!
Hope to hear from you soon=) niickfurry@gmail.com
:iconsarvy3:
sarvy3 Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
i only have small amount of drawings in my gallery as for no
i only started this account this month and my latest art is Holo from Spice and wolf
if you are interested message me
:iconsushy00:
sushy00 Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2016  Professional General Artist
I tried e-mailing you but it did not send because your mailbox is unavailable. 

Here is the message I sent:

You can view examples of my work here: sushy00.deviantart.com/gallery…
Here are the quotes you requested:
Clean line-art characters (uncolored): $20 USD, $10 USD per outfit if you want the same character wearing a different outfit.
Clean line-art characters (colored): $30 USD, $15 USD per outfit if you want the same character wearing a different outfit. 
If you want the expression of the same character changed and delivered as separate images, I charge only $5 USD per expression. 
CG art for one character (half-body): $45 USD
CG art for one character (full-body): $60 USD
CG art for two characters (half-body): $70 USD
CG art for two characters (full-body): $85 USD 
For a background without a character I charge $50 USD. The prices above include a basic, non-detailed background. 
JBShields Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2016
That's no good! Please try to email again at judithbshields at hotmail  dot com   

I have noticed some emails being sent to junk, but I know I haven't gotten yours. Thanks. 
:iconsushy00:
sushy00 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2016  Professional General Artist
e-mailed you again :D 
:iconmavezar:
Mavezar Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2016  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi there! I am interested in your job offer.
Heavy gunner by Mavezar #conceptArtistRPG by Mavezar Img by Mavezar
:iconilovezombiesxxx:
ilovezombiesxxx Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2016  Student Digital Artist
Hiya,
My names Tyler, I'm a student from the UK who has really big dreams and wants to create something awesome. Here's my portfolio,
worldwithoutlightproductions.d…
If you'd like to contact me, you can note me on this, or email me at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com
I'd love to know about your ideas.😀
Thanks
:iconm1karu:
M1karu Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2016  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi!

full illustration at $50usd :) 

Adopt [closed] by M1karuHalloween Adopt: Succubus CLOSED by M1karuGroup One by M1karuGroup Two by M1karuGroup Four by M1karuGroup Three by M1karuSupah Soldiers of Doom :) by M1karuJared: ToxicHazard by M1karuScorpion Lady by M1karu Queenbee by M1karuPunk Devil Hunter Auction [Closed] by M1karuCommission for Imagikey by M1karuJon Snow.. nothing by M1karuJessica Fanart by M1karuKatarina LOL fanart by M1karumy Ellie :) by M1karuLorelei by M1karuPonytail Lady by M1karuRiff Raven by M1karuSteampunk Girl by M1karu
:iconsonoffugukoi:
sonoffugukoi Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2016  Hobbyist General Artist
I can do it.
:iconelle-rei:
Elle-Rei Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2016  Professional General Artist
Hi,I'm interested in your job offer, some of my art work here:
Greenhouse by Elle-Rei CF 2015 Day 96 by Elle-Rei 86 station by Elle-ReiUrashima Midare by Elle-ReiHalloween by Elle-Rei Aoba Sei HBD by Elle-Rei Shinsekai by Elle-Rei Shiro Yoshiwara by Elle-Rei Adekan Alice by Elle-Rei :Anri: by Elle-ReiEarmuff by Elle-Rei Hotaru by Elle-Rei Gokotai by Elle-Rei  Touken Love Cover by Elle-Rei
I'm interested in background post and I had experiences of making VN background too, please check out my journal for the details. Commission(Open)
:iconlynkn:
LynkN Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2016  Hobbyist General Artist
This is my commission infor forum.deviantart.com/jobs/serv… if you intersted plz note me. Some sample 
Preview by LynkN    Aa by LynkN Sketch by LynkN Card Game Lv1 By Lynkn-d7ydtf9 by LynkN 12166286 682987388469616 1813198434 N by LynkN 
JBShields Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2016
Please don't forget to include the OP thread quotes requested in your email. I'll leave applications open until the date listed there. Thank you. 
:iconmanuzan:
Manuzan Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2016   Digital Artist
Hello, I'm interested, this is what I do:

Rihanna - Sketch by Dascia    The Little Mermaid by Dascia   Daenerys by Dascia   Harley Quinn by Dascia   Study 2 by Dascia  

Allora - Commission by Dascia   Amaya - Commission by Dascia   Portrait - Sketch by Dascia   Amanda by Dascia Character - Commission by Dascia 

My Prices:
  • Shoulders up: $18
  • Waist up: $22 
  • Thight Up: $25 
  • Full body: $29 
:iconzinganza:
Zinganza Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
Email sent!
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
mail sent
:iconeadgear:
eadgear Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
email sent
:iconjanvill:
janvill Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2016
email sent.:)
:icontiti-artwork:
titi-artwork Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
hi i am interested in working for you, please check my gallery and see if you like my style. 

Bunny Girl by titi-artwork  Hatsune Miku by titi-artwork  mermaid by titi-artwork  
Black Gold Saw by titi-artwork  kitsunemimi by titi-artwork  Wallpaper Face by titi-artwork
Morrigan by titi-artwork  Steampunk girl by titi-artwork  My own death by titi-artwork
Seiya divne cloth by titi-artwork  Forest Fairy by titi-artwork  Eva 02 by titi-artwork
Weapons Designs by titi-artwork  Stitches of heroes of the storm by titi-artwork  Chibi Test by titi-artwork
:iconazaggon:
Azaggon Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
Hello there, I am very interested in your project. I would like to invite you to see my portfolio:

artstation.com/artist/azaggon
azaggon.deviantart.com/gallery

Feel free to contact me via azaggon@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.

Battle of Gods by Azaggon Jerusalem battle by Azaggon Abaddon the Destroyer by Azaggon Don't mess with the King by Azaggon Erza Scarlet - Black Wing armor by Azaggon Erza Scarlet - Robe of Yuen by Azaggon MARIANA the FAERIE by Azaggon Gathering of Wizards by Azaggon Lizardman by Azaggon Ronan the accuser - Merry Xmas version by Azaggon
:iconsavedra:
Savedra Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,
my name is Luiz Prado and I'm a ilustrator, concept artist with experience on character design and comic book artist I'm interested in the job:D (Big Grin) 
   Commission - Warwoman M-13 Indigo by SavedraCommission sketch, The Angler by Savedra  Commission Sketch - The Tree Sweeper by Savedra Commission: Red, the Paladin - BattleAxe by SavedraDaily Sketch, Murloc Stalker by SavedraDaily Sketch, Rino Warrior by Savedra Daily skecth, Red the Paladin by Savedra   Daily Sketch Red Sonja Teen by Savedra Going to work in the monday by SavedraConflict by Savedra  You are not welcome here stranger by SavedraComission: Galdromada Rogue by SavedraWindrunner by Savedra   Day sketch, Blacknose by Savedra Warcraft Orc Brute by Savedra  The Lumberjack by SavedraComission: Occam Concept Art by Savedra     The huntsman (warming up) by Savedra
anything you neeed just let me know
JBShields Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2016
Hi, I sent you a quick note. I have a few questions.
:iconmizueyes777:
mizueyes777 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
Hello I'm interested. Here is a link to my work
mizueyes777.deviantart.com/gal…
I can illustrate a character for 30 usd or more depending on concept
:iconryuichirouaoino:
RyuichirouAoino Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
Email sent!
Add a Comment: