Closed to new replies
August 14, 2008
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Looking to buy front-cover art for sci-fi novel

:iconsuperheronation:
superheronation Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008
Hello. I'm looking to buy a front-cover for a novel that would have an IRS agent holding a clipboard and a reptilian alien in a trenchcoat holding a briefcase. The pose would be at about waist height, so the upper bodies are not necessary. In addition to the reptile's trenchcoat, the only part of his actual body that you would have to depict is his hand and claws. If this blurb interests you, please see my lengthier project description at [link] .

If you have any questions or comments, or would like to submit a price estimate, please e-mail me at bmckenzie05-at-gmail-dot-com.

Thanks.
--B.M.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrazzmatazz77:
Razzmatazz77 Featured By Owner Aug 24, 2008  Professional General Artist
Hello!
I´m interested. Check my gallery and contact me!
Thanks! :finger:
superheronation Featured By Owner Aug 23, 2008
Several artists have posted in the last few days. I'd like to thank you for your interest again, but this commission is closed.
:iconjulientainmont:
julientainmont Featured By Owner Aug 21, 2008
Hello!

I'm interested so please visit my portfolio and deviantart page to have an overview of my capacities and styles here:

[link]
[link]

best regards,
Julien
:iconhitsugayahinamori:
hitsugayahinamori Featured By Owner Aug 20, 2008
interested
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Aug 20, 2008  Professional Digital Artist
Im interested , please chek the e-mail i seend you, im fenrierarts@gmail.com, thanks.
superheronation Featured By Owner Aug 20, 2008
Thanks, everybody, but I have found the artists I'm looking for. Thank you for your time and interest.

Yours,

B. M.
:iconcrimsonwolf64:
CrimsonWolf64 Featured By Owner Aug 15, 2008
i could do one of those
:iconalexlapiz:
Alexlapiz Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008
email sent :D
:iconfabianfucci:
fabianfucci Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008  Professional Filmographer
Please consider my user page. [link]
:icondragonbat:
Dragonbat Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008
I did all the art, maps and logos on this science fiction role playing game site and it serves as a kind of calling card for me> [link] The page is a collection of ideas combined into a science fiction role playing background. Please have a look and see if my kind of work will fit.
:iconoesalces:
oesalces Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008
note sent
Add a Comment: