Details

April 7
Link

Statistics

Replies: 23

Make your own animated series

:iconjjwsmith:
JJWsmith Featured By Owner 3 days ago
In this forum pitch your own idea for an animated series you want to create, it can be based on your own ideas or based on an already existing intellectual property

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconbigk64:
BigK64 Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I wanted to write some stories involving my revised Marvel Universe, and I figure it would work best as a cartoon.  Especially seeing howj

The show is called Marvel Age, and it will be a 30 episode series that is seperated into 3 arcs that focus on the retold origins of the companies key flagship teams.  Each arcs will have their own themes meant to represent the development of this new Marvel Universe.

Arc 1 Fantastic: The arc is about 4 victims of a botch military experiment having to cope with their unexpected mutation and searching for any means to reverse their accident.  The theme of this arc will deal with the beginnings of the Marvel Age; the sudden introduction of super humans, aliens, advance science and dimensions that the universe is known for.  This is the arc that will establish the characters and world within it.

Arc 2 Uncanny: This arc will deal with the development of the mutant race, and the conflicts surronding this new anthro species.  The theme of this arc will be about the reaction to the Marvel Universe at large among the public.  It will show how the public feels about the rise of superhumans, as well as provide a look at how this developing super human society is being dealt with on a sociological level.

Arc 3 Mighty: The final arc will be about six independent beings forced to work together to prevent terrorist from obtaining an kept away item.  So basically its like a remake of that Avengers movie, but with some noticiable differences (like for starters Ant-Man and Wasp are founding members and the Masters of Evil are one of many foes the team deals with).  This arc theme will be about the acceptance of this universe.  Namely how superhumans are normalized and becoming a key factor in the world's culture and defense.

Another thing I would like to include is that spread out throughout those arcs there would be an episode which involves Spider-Man and Galactus.  For Spider-Man its basically a full retelling of his backstory where he goes from cocky showboating performer to a vengeful vigilante to the superhero we all know and love.  And as for Galactus, well each of the episode dealing with the guy could be seen as its own take on the Galactus Trilogy.
:iconandrenitro:
AndreNitro Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Always wanted a star wars the animated series about the sith. Specifically my favorite 2 Darth Bane and Zannah as they train  and plot, and evade capture by the jedi. I even started my own fancomic.  Star Wars Darth Bane Fancomic Chapter 3 by AndreNitro  
JJWsmith Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Are they still officially canon?
:iconandrenitro:
AndreNitro Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Technically they are but thats only because of one cameo in the clone wars show.
:iconawsomejet3d:
Awsomejet3D Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Filmographer
My animated series would be based off my graphic novel series Aphelion Ghost Fleet Valley it would be a 26 episode series here is volume one's cover page 
Aphelion GFV cover art preview by Awsomejet3D  

Second series would be loosely based of my mobile suit Gundam fanfic it would be a two parter series both seasons would be 26 episodes each here's a sample.
MSG Gemine synopes by Awsomejet3D   MSG Gemini episode 1 page 1 by Awsomejet3D   MSG Gemini episode 1 page 2 by Awsomejet3D  

The third one would be based on on my one shot superhero comic about a superhero who comes out of retirement and encounters a villain from his past here's a sample.
Mantismon One shot page two by Awsomejet3D   Mantismon One shot page three by Awsomejet3D   Mantismon one shot page 4 by Awsomejet3D  
:iconcometcolt:
CometColt Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I’d pitch an animated series based on my webcomic Princess of Psykron. 

Krya on Guard by CometColt In Space No One Can Hear You Scream For Ice Cream by CometColt

After all, female superheroes are all the rage these days, and I’m more than happy to provide. Plus, I love aliens and space princesses.

Besides, I always like to imagine what my comic would be like as an animated series. I imagine some episodes being action-based, others being focused on drama/slice of life, and a handful being more experimental dabbling in different genres and art styles.
JJWsmith Featured By Owner 2 days ago
I like your drawings
:iconcometcolt:
CometColt Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you. :aww:
:iconsherbetcomix:
SherbetComix Featured By Owner 2 days ago  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
The 3D Adventures of Nick. :icontrollfaceplz:
:icontfsyndicate:
TFSyndicate Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I got two:
One concerning a rock band, with each episode featuring an original song.
TPEG Live at Lincoln Center (outside, really) by TFSyndicate
Another that centers around aliens running a radio station in space
Alien Radio: Pipa by TFSyndicate Alien Radio: Bibble by TFSyndicate Alien Radio: Numar by TFSyndicate Alien Radio: Ello by TFSyndicate Alien Radio: Yoyo by TFSyndicate College Radio: Todd Zeppelin by TFSyndicate
:iconsmithnikovat:
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner 2 days ago
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

Explores the histories and individual hells endured by each of the last humans that Allied Mastercomputer keeps captive. 
:iconkarren-san:
Karren-san Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Student General Artist
I would probably create an anime-like thing about my OCs but I don't have enough skills and time. I can create a simple music video or a simple animation, but I'm not good at animating characters (especially if they interact with another character)

Moon Jellyfish (animated version) by Karren-san   Hotaru - furball form (animated) by Karren-san   Animation - Magic Box by Karren-san   Hotaru - Hollow Knight version animated by Karren-san   Hollowknight Hotaru animation 2 (jump) by Karren-san   Hollowknight Hotaru animation 3 (attack) by Karren-san  
:iconthecunningcondor:
TheCunningCondor Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Pretty sure this'll be a haven for stolen ideas...
:iconmvshiie:
mvshiie Featured By Owner 1 day ago  New Deviant
My first thoughts.
:iconprincess-yeememiya:
Princess-Yeememiya Featured By Owner 2 days ago
The Princess Movie! 
Princess Snack Time by Princess-Yeememiya  
yeeee
JJWsmith Featured By Owner 3 days ago
One idea I had is for an hour (or even half hour) anthology series I call "DC Comics Presents" it would have multiple segments with different DC characters in different types of stories
:icone-ocasio:
E-Ocasio Featured By Owner 2 days ago   General Artist
I'd watch that!
I'd have to be different from the current CW shows. It could be about a variety of themed stories with different superheroes or villains each week.; without the constraint of the long story by season from the other shows.
Well I'm planning on being a writer at DC comics one day so who knows
E-Ocasio Featured By Owner 1 day ago   General Artist
Follow your dreams and don't give up on yourself! (as I did onion sad )
You should take your own advice and follow your dreams as well
E-Ocasio Featured By Owner 1 day ago   General Artist
I'm already too old for many of them.Depressed
I doubt that
E-Ocasio Featured By Owner 22 hours ago   General Artist
Trust me, I'm broke, and my life is gone.
Add a Comment: