Details

January 12
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Movie Title

:iconawsomejet3d:
Awsomejet3D Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2021  Hobbyist Filmographer
Looking for the Title of a movie produced by Toho possibly from the 70s that is about a race car driver that discovers that he has ESP and gets recruited by a unnamed agency that must fight against a evil maniac who is out cause chaos. The movie ends with the bad guy getting consumed by a fire in his mansion, the hero his partner and his love interest all escape from the mansion before it exploded.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconblauessternwolf:
BlauesSternWolf Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I just typed a few words into a search engine and found the movie instantly. It's called Baffled! from year 1973. The plot sounds really strange though and now I think I'll have to watch it. If you want another weird car movie to watch, watch The Wraith with Charlie Sheen.
:icondannycruz4:
dannycruz4 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2021  Professional Traditional Artist
ESPY?
Awsomejet3D Featured By Owner Edited Jan 12, 2021  Hobbyist Filmographer
Extra Sensory Perception...I think either way some of the bad guy’s had the ability to cause mental illusions, one scene had it where an entire hall full of people thought that there was earthquake and everything was collapsing on itself but it wasn’t real...the person responsible for it though was gunned down for in front of everyone in the hall
:icondannycruz4:
dannycruz4 Featured By Owner Edited Jan 12, 2021  Professional Traditional Artist
Lol I know what it is. I think the movie youre looking for is called espy
Awsomejet3D Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Filmographer
Thanks for telling me the reason I was looking for it because i am trying to get good images of the outfit the female lead was wearing at the movies climax
Add a Comment: