Details

2 days ago
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

HOLY SHIT

:iconalevesper:
AleVesper Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I didn't know Vergil was DLC for vanilla Devil May Cry 5. I thought it was just for the Special Edition on the PS5. That makes me VERY happy. :la:

What has made you guys happy in the world of gaming lately?

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconsatans-comrade:
Satans-Comrade Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago
Finding out what else was deleting some dead bodies in skyrim...

I first edited the script: "WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.pex" to stop dead bodies from cleaning themselves up, but some were still being cleaned up! Rage 

So, I used TES5 Edit to see what else was going off, and I discovered that another script was cleaning the other bodies up: "WIFunctionsScript.pex"

I edited that and HEY PRESTO! they stayed! :happybounce: 

Normally, after a short while, bodies get deleted, so can't be resurrected.
That's interesting. Not too long ago I saw a video showing that in the game's coding there is an inaccessible area that EVERYTHING in the game you kill goes to.
Maybe it has something to do with that? :o
Satans-Comrade Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago
Yeah, it did, and at one time, I could tp to it using "coc wideadbodycleanupcell" but that was a long while ago, and if I try it now (even before I edited those scripts), the game just hangs.

Oh, and here's another thing that I did that made me happy in Skyrim recently...

You know Mistwatch? Well, when you go there, you start getting attacked by the bandits, right? Well...

If you don't kill any of them, get to the top and help the bandit leader, on the way back down, they won't attack you. Finish the quest, and go back out...

The bandits at the bottom will still attack you, but if you leave them alone, the next time you visit Mistwatch, none of them will be hostile to you!
I've never actually played Skyrim, but I still think that's cool. It's nice that you can make allies with the bandits. :la:
Satans-Comrade Featured By Owner 2 days ago
:iconohuplz:
:iconnouplz:
Add a Comment: