Details

January 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

New Star Wars game from the rapists at Ubisoft

:iconstevemacqwark:
stevemacqwark Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Ubisoft has been protecting and promoting all kinds of abusers at Ubisoft for decades and even after being exposed last year, they get make an open world Star Wars game. It's like when EA won that Worst Company of America award twice in a row before getting the Star Wars license.

Failing upwards must be a hell of a drug.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconeyeballearth:
EyeballEarth Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
And don't forget how garbage their PC ports are
:iconagent-sarah:
Agent-Sarah Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Seeing one of their games is murdering my friend's laptop as we speak...
:iconeyeballearth:
EyeballEarth Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah I've been replaying, or buying older games during the last steam sale and all of them run like a charm on my relatively new PC but those Ubisoft games, especially Assassins Creed 1 and 2 run like ass , as far as I'm concerned Ubisoft took the crown of worst game publisher from EA long time ago.
:iconblackbook668:
blackbook668 Featured By Owner 5 days ago
- work at company
- some guy gets caught being abusive
- now you along with your colleagues are thought of a rapists
Yeah, real great sense of moral perspective right there.
stevemacqwark Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Some guy? The entire company is rotten to the core. Ubisoft moves around abusers like the Catholic Church.
:iconthecunningcondor:
TheCunningCondor Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
The heads of marketing are corporate as hell, of course but to antagonize the entire studio over one guy's misbehavior is ludicrous. A game company does not have the same power as an entire church.
:icongametrek:
GameTrek Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Professional General Artist
Attempting to actually finding an article about Ubisoft problems I see none. If it has anything to do with vagina I do not care. Only thing I see problematic is abuse over employees ability to be creative.

That being said please note some people get hired only to claim harassment charges. It is a business tactic. Take the translator of Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2. She not only went after Kojima but also went after Interviewers at hard core gaming.

So you can not believe every word somebody says. Take football player knocking out his wife in elevator and no lawsuit, to some politician who talks like a three year old dick dandy on Twitter. You need to reexamine those faqs.

Ubisoft is a great company and made some great titles. Again why cry lion ???
stevemacqwark Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
But it works like the church when moving and protecting abusers, not one but many. Abuse is practically encouraged in Ubisoft.
You’re exaggerating. They mass market mediocre games and neglect their acclaimed franchises. They suck but they’re not protecting predators to save face. They’re firing them and pressing charges.
But the predators still get to keep their shares, so they make profit either way.
I imagine the lawsuits would cost them a bunch. Still, their actual work during development cannot be legally denied but their royalties thereafter can after having been fired. Shit's not a cartoon, man.
No it's not. Unlike fiction, most people can't come out and tell their stories about the abuse they endured because the abusers have powerful friends who can ruin their lives. Yves Guilemot knew about the abuse went on in his company and wants to keep the victims silent so the scandals get in the way of hyping their mediocre games.
:iconblackbook668:
blackbook668 Featured By Owner 5 days ago
You shouldn’t make such ignorant statements. I hate this kind of attitude and the sweeping generalisations that come with it. I bet half of the drive behind it is in Ubisoft making sub-par games.
:iconsmashfang:
SmashFang Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Didn't they get rid of all those people already? Not everyone who works for Ubisoft is a rapist.
:icongametrek:
GameTrek Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Professional General Artist
Ubisoft does stupid stuff but you should do you Q&A with the company itself.

Think about games like

"Beyond Good and Evil"
"Buck Bumble"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y2_tcxmE…

This is a good thing. The last "Lucasfilmsgame" released was

Licensed games. Meaning all games since "Armed and dangerous" have been licensed properties.

You have to realize that EA did was pump money into that game, as with

www.deviantart.com/lord-of-the…
stevemacqwark Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Yves Guillemort is good friends with all these monsters and those who left were offered to leave and still get to keep their shares, so they profit off the abusive crunch-induced work of others. It's like a fraternity house to these assholes. Also, they refer to John Boyega, who is an actor in some Star Wars movies, as "a monkey". Let that tell how much Ubisoft gives a shit about Star Wars, which is none.
Add a Comment: