Details

February 20
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19

So what are you reading?

:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Im currently reading the FoxFire Series. Currently volume 3. Particularly intriguing to me is there part on building banjos and dulcimers. I really want to give it a try.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconluciano6254:
luciano6254 Featured By Owner Edited 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
The last book I read was The Chronicles Of Narnia by C.S.Lewis, I stopped at Prince Caspian. I intend to read Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini and 1984 By George Orwell.
About the comics, I'm reading the Mangas One Piece, Bakuman, and Eden: Its A Infinite World besides the Batman comics.
:iconjakieee8:
Jakieee8 Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Im reading Eat that frog by brian tracy . Its good, I recommend
:iconrasherusuzie:
RasheruSuzie Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
I have two things I'm reading right now and they actually really don't mix....
I'm reading some trashy yaoi manga, and the Communist Manifesto uwu
RobStrand Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Intresting choices.
Tell me which one is more captivating?
:iconrasherusuzie:
RasheruSuzie Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Communist Manifesto is pretty interesting. The yaoi though is obviously written by a lady with a pec fetish, and I'm more into abs so it doesn't really do much for me.
RobStrand Featured By Owner 2 days ago
I always felt like I would rather read Yaoi than Marx. That man had zero grasp of economics.
:iconameriagrae:
AmeriaGrae Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I just started making my way through the Slayers D20 RPG rulebook. 
:icontriagonal:
Triagonal Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Artist
The newspaper
RobStrand Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Any good articles?

How is your MLB spring prospects looking?
:icontriagonal:
Triagonal Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Artist
Not good. My sports are ones that don’t get widespread coverage, so I wouldn’t find that there. Just about the only things in it today are store openings, covid deaths, jabs at the dumb mayor, and Myanmar immigrants using the city as an outsource to rally for democracy.
:iconnoorpol:
NOORPOL Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Just started reading the Millennium series. 
:iconaquavarin:
AquaVarin Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker
About 1/3 in and I’m already considering changing my caffeine/sleeping habit
:iconshizuko-akatsuki:
Shizuko-Akatsuki Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Student Digital Artist
Birth of Tragedy by Nietzsche :D
As well as some manga : Billy Bat, Pluto, Akuma no Riddle
:iconbarananduen:
barananduen Featured By Owner 5 days ago   General Artist
The Kingdom of Copper, by S.A. Chakraborty. It's the second of a trilogy, the first being The City of Brass, about a young woman who's a thief and a healer in Cairo; she bites off more than she can chew and ends up thrown into the world of djinn.
:icontangiwai:
Tangiwai Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Finished the Witcher book series, now just rereading the first book.  Wanted to see if what happened in the tv series happened in the books.  'Cause I forgot what happened so I had to reread it.  Whoops. 
:iconsezzac155:
sezzac155 Featured By Owner 5 days ago
‘The Rosie project’
‘The City we became’
And I’m listening to ‘Miss Peregrines home for peculiar children’.

I’m doing a year-long reading challenge hence the somewhat bizarre selection. -A romantic contemporary that hasn’t been popular in several years. And something I wouldn’t otherwise pick up.
-An Urban sci-fi with the main concept being young adults being avatars for New York.
-A YA fantasy book that currently giving off Goosebumps vibes which according to some readers said vibes don’t last.
:iconshirokabocha56:
shirokabocha56 Featured By Owner 6 days ago
I've been reading All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot.
:iconblackbook668:
blackbook668 Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Xeelee: An Omnibus a series of four novels by Stephen Baxter in the Xeelee Sequence. They are Raft, Timelike Infinity, Flux and Ring. They're pretty out there in terms of setting. The novel I'm on, Flux, I feel is a little too abstract in location for my liking. Makes it hard to concentrate on when I'm struggling to really get to grips with the dynamics of where the characters are.
:iconn-shaddriow:
N-Shaddriow Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Just started Primary Target: The Forging of Luke Stone. Still not finished chapter two, so I can't tell if I will like it or not.

I also just finished The Reckoning by Grisham. Don't really like it though.
:iconcapt-snowflake:
Capt-Snowflake Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Just finished The Three Body Problem and The Luminous Dead. Just started Blood Standard by Laird Barron. I'm very curious to see what this book is like, since I've read tons of Laird Barron books and he has been appropriately described as writing Lovecraftian horror fiction. With Blood Standard, it seems like he's taken an entirely new style and it appears to be noir detective thriller. Looking forward to seeing what this is like.   
Add a Comment: