Closed to new replies
July 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 168

Wait 48 hours?!

:iconzipgirl:
zipgirl Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2012   General Artist
i think we should get to re-block someone right away, shouldn't take 2 days cause that person might have tricked you with an apology then got verbally abusive once unblocked but there's nothing the victim can do about this now it's too late!

Devious Comments

:icontachy-on:
Tachy-on Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2012
:lock: by request of OP.
:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Locked at OP request :) :lock:
:iconkasimere:
Kasimere Featured By Owner Jul 23, 2012
Grammar.
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Jul 23, 2012
What the hell is going on here? :lol:
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2012  Professional Writer
Said the block queen :P
*king
:cough:
prosaix Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2012
I mean the different conversations... Mark etc :lol:
zipgirl Featured By Owner Jul 23, 2012   General Artist
nothing not anymore i quit talking to you guys if you can't see the big picture i will ignore this forum
Shall I lock this for you then? :)
zipgirl Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2012   General Artist
yes please
Alright done :D
There is no big picture for us to see...
:icononigojirakaiju:
OniGojirakaiju Featured By Owner Jul 23, 2012
Hmm, in a way he's right. Leaving them blocked should be the best option, and never unblocking them to begin with.

You know, Cyndi is right, and I'd tell her this myself too. Whining about everything will not solve the problem. She figured it out and the trolls who messed with her stopped and ED left her alone. She may not be a friend anymore, but you know what. I'd follow her example of not being so open to letting people get to you. Unless you're royalty or something, the world will not bow to you. Using something as an excuse is not the option either. Doing the excuse thing is what got you in trouble to begin with.

She is right, she does not want you to go through what she did, and I don't blame her. Bullying someone is stupid. I know I said to fight back,but violence never works either. All that does is make things worse and more reason for a person to rip on you. You let them win by doing so and you get hurt in the end for it.

There is karma out there, and I'm not immune to it either.
it's not a excuse it's a explanation i do not listen to bullies or trolls
Well you haven't been doing a very good job so far...
i'm working on it
Well someone made another forum thread about you [link]
:iconzezkah:
Zezkah Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2012  Student Digital Artist
If you want to reblock someone then the 48 hours before reblocking is reasonable because it will take 2 days for you to realize how much of an idiot you are for not leaving them blocked.

Lesson:
:icondealwithitplz::Preemptive block.
:iconkitsumekat:
kitsumekat Featured By Owner Jul 23, 2012
Fucking this.
:iconthedeviantautist:
thedeviantautist Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2012
Dont listen to onigoj... some weeaboo japanese godzilla shit. HE's just some stalker basement dwelling loser who has been following this girl for 10 years.
zipgirl Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2012   General Artist
friends on mine on DA please help me! stop this person from posting bad stuff everywhere

[link]

i'm even on ED

[link]

This isn't your journal.
how do i fight these trolls?
OniGojirakaiju Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2012
Beat them at their own game. I said I treat bullies or people who hate me the same way they do me.
i know what your advice is i'm asking them i want these pages gone... that's right mystery poster i'm on to you
OniGojirakaiju Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2012
Get the SOB.
Given someone on here mentioned how ED was to them, perhaps going by their example of toning it down would help. Think about it first before getting mad (trust me, I can be stubborn and learned the hard way on this).

Even if the people you got sick of listening to and kicked you out of being friends are right, even if you didn't want to hear it at the time.

Maybe it's time I started to grow up.
no
Well I learn from example. I admit to slowly doing so, but I do.

My only exception to this rule is bipolar people. Mood swinging idiots just piss me off and confuse me more when one moment they are nice and the next asses. I do not need those type around me, ever. Damn psychopathic nutcases.

IMO do not unblock the person if you have already blocked them.
i can't it's what they want... i'm willing to stop putting stuff in journals but that's about it my rambling is what i do offline
For journals, save it for maybe only important things. Though to each their own, some use it for personal stuff.
what i post is important..... to me
I understand.
:iconalwayshoping:
AlwaysHoping Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I agree with you, it a way. but some people could unblock someone and attack them and block them again though so it has a lot of bad things as well.
zipgirl Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2012   General Artist
lots of good things have bad anyway like virus programs
:iconapostleofeventide:
ApostleOfEventide Featured By Owner Jul 18, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Yeah I just thought about the fact that they'll be able to keep unblocking themselves and blocking themselves to mess around with other people. But if they do that, then I say you should be able to report them or something. I don't really like how they make you wait for two days either to block the same person honestly because the reason for re blocking could be like the one you just provided. x:
:iconkitsumekat:
kitsumekat Featured By Owner Jul 18, 2012
Before they did put the 2 day rule in, people abused the heck out of it. Also, after being blocked by your friend for no reason, I can see why her suggestion is useless.
zipgirl Featured By Owner Jul 18, 2012   General Artist
THANK YOU!
OniGojirakaiju Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2012
Donny, I just got back from G-fest. You may want to see the photos and read my little report.
:iconnokari:
nokari Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
This is not a journal or a private conversation. You can stop talking about personal stuff here.
Donny, Cyndi. sorry for my behavior. too late yes,but there I said it. You know, maybe if I quite suppressing my anger this crap would never have happened. Everyone tries to get me to talk if they notice I don't look happy. The thing is, I rarely if ever speak up to other people, this coming from my introverted personality and not being social around others.

I do poke at the old forum if there is news on Godzilla I should know, and will stick to that stuff. G-fest, new movies or books, etc. Those threads only. And for the last time, I have no wish to come back, not to any kaiju forum. I did read what some of you guys said of me recently which made me think this. And no, I'd never, never harm anyone unless they harmed me first. I do care for family, unlike what some of you think, same with friends. As to listen to you guys, that depends on the person. A do this or else attitude will not work. Asking nicely does. Sociopath? Me? No. My stepdad is a sociopath, not me. You want someone who never trusts anyone, is very paranoid, and lies a lot, it's that guy. He hits the dogs for his own reasons, and I hate that. I love dogs like family, which dogs are family. Now my anger may vent in scary ways,but that's because I hold it in instead of talking about it. I'm not a sociopath. Christine annoys me. Lonely, me? I will say again, I am a loner by nature, keep to myself even if the opportunity presents itself to make friend who share my interests. Honestly, I just suck at being social with other people. Holding in my anger is a stupid thing to do as look what I did by scaring you. If I could take it back I would, only you and Cyndi as you two were nice to me, even when I was an ass. I let my anger cloud my judgement. I will not forgive you know who or will.

As the 1/100 chance I'd ever see you guys at G-fest. Rare, and if so I'd not bother to respond if you tried to say hello. You guys made it perfectly clear. I have more important things to do at conventions than deal with people like that. Books, movies, model kits are all I go for there, nothing else. I don't waste my time with certain people. Harm you guys? No, I'd be screwed if that happened, and besides. It is not me to do that outside of self defense if someone tried to harm me first. I'm mellow, compared to some other people I've seen, like my stepdad who likes to threaten me if I ignore him because I hate him. *shrugs* Karma is great. He's so stupid as not even a car wreck made him wake up and learn. I learn from my mistakes, maybe not right away,but I do. This moron does not. You wanna know how dumb he is? He is a racist and thinks all Asians are the same and can't read without bugging me to what a word means. I threw dictionary at him for annoying me with such stupidity. He has no goal in life nor education. It's been my experience in dealing with him that anyone who tries to help him he drives away or he becomes very paranoid and thinks the opposite. What a loser. That's why I like going to G-fest once a year so much is because I am away from this idiot.

Well I gotta go to G-fest. See ya.
Well that is you. I cut off those who deliberately do something hurtful no matter who.

You should be glad you never endured what I did by that moron ok? Bipolar people are nothing but abusers.
:iconeternal-mothra:
Eternal-Mothra Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2012
Mark that's my family. Unlike you I have a sense of family, and I actually give a general damn about the people like me. This is why you have so many issues, you're so eager to hate everyone else that you just screw yourself over and it makes your situation worse.

And you blame it on your stepdad. Mark how about you FINALLY admit to the problems you YOURSELF have caused? You never do. You are delirious and in your opinion everyone else makes your life difficult, not you.

I'm done with this crap.
:iconaapis:
Aapis Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2012
That's actually kind of funny. No mechanism can protect you from your own gullibility.
You know, I realize now that I have been too gullible around others. Not anymore.
OniGojirakaiju Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2012
Well she was my intro to people like her, first impressions. That at a few other people like her I've met behaved identical to her. Not worth my time to be nice to them or care if they off themselves. I'd be happy if that was done as that stress is gone. I'd be happier than I am now if that happened.

Yeah, one bully would never stop bothering me, so I lost it and stabbed him with my pencil. I was so enraged I didn't know I did that until I calmed down. He left me alone after that. Then also a kid who did similar things got whacked in the spine with his friend's golf club.

Blame it on my stepdad's crap. 16 years does take it's toll, and asshole Christine never made it better. Two evils I wish died. I hate people like them who think it's funny to emotionally abuse someone. My stepdad is a dumb fuck so I'm much smarter than he is, way smarter than he is. You tell the truth, he looks like a moron when you busted his ego. Christine is the same way. As to my way of treating her. Another former friend said that was how she dealt with bullies is bully them back.

Well when you and I talked before about how some treated you, that was the excuse you gave me when it came to standing up for yourself when your bro or other family pushed you around. Turn your back on them and ignore them.

The moron director is annoying to me.
Eternal-Mothra Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2012
But see in judging Christine you take an entire group of people and associate them with being just like her, which is not the case. That's the flaw.

Did it really work? Because you still seem pretty tortured by a lot that's happened in your life.

You only hated Z because he hurt the character you adore. lol. It's not like Godzilla died.

Mark I haven't given any care toward anybody who's tormented me, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go out of my way in hopes of tormenting them back. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Why are we even talking about Michael Bay? It has no bearing on this conversation.
Donny,I would not think this way if the peaceful methods had worked, but they have not. I try to be passive about it,but that just makes these morons worse. Christine is a jerk and has always been so toward me. I'm just and still viewing her this way, and nothing will make me change my view of her. I admit that maybe it was my anger of her and venting on you and Cyndi, dumb of me. Yeah, she's a jerk. I have no care for her. I do not care about hurting Christine in any way. I will say it was funny in how she reacted to try to defend herself when I told everyone on KG how she treated me. You read it. I've also multiple times told you how she is. Never elect a psychotic like her as someone to be a boss. Steph aka Battra even said something like that of how she read on how Christine treated others in the writers threads. Speaking of Steph, I did read about her passing. I didn't know her well at all, save for she was a Godzilla and Titanic fan. She was cool. I did consider Steph a pal.

Hurting a bully worked for me also as a kid. They left me alone after they saw what I did to them when pushed too far. I'm very passive,but do have my limits before I had enough.

With the exception of Z, the stories were good. Kill him already, and have Godzilla do it. Z's messed with him the most next to your fictional self.

Thanks dude on the writing bit. Well on the Shezilla bit. Cyndi did tell me those were her ideas at the time for what her character would have happen. Though, I forgot she hates horror films, which I turned the story into. Take it or leave it is all I will say if she reads this response to her rant.

You do not need to give caring of any sort to those who have tormented you, or am I wrong that you hated how some people treated you for you just being you? And if you must know, as long as I can remember, making friends has never worked due to many reasons, my interests bug them, they fake being my friend and use me, or they just don't like me for my looks or whatever. Years of that, then maybe you learn to think about why and what to do about it. I figured it's not worth it if that same crap always happens. My dogs are better friends than most people I've met in my life, and I am older than you. *sighs*

You know Cyndi might like to know Micheal Bay is fucked. His recent film got stopped before one ounce of film was used. IMO good because his films suck. Bad plots, poor script, and worst of all he never considers the fans when it comes to jabbing franchises. He doesn't care at all if the fans hate his version of things, he'll do it regardless. The guy sucks period and the jokes are full of his films with skimpy women and the other things I pointed out. His recent film being Ninja Turtles, and anyone in the 80s knows of the cartoon. This retard director is gutting it to make it his own and well fans had enough of him. The movie is cancelled for good.
Eternal-Mothra Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2012
Mark. First things first, hurting a bully is not okay. You're psychopathic tangents about how you want to hurt bullies makes you the ultimate bully of all. You're worse than Christine ever could hope to be.

And what entertains me Mark is that you are always eager to judge my stories (which I could give a shit less about). The only reason why you understand Godzilla as a victim is because you imbue this "woe is me" attitude of yourself. Therefore you think of yourself as a victim when in fact you are the one who initiates all of the negativity you experience. And you're lying 100% when you said that you never got into my fics anyway. I remember you blabbering on about how you wanted to read what's next, how you were fascinated by the characters and all. So instead of lying about things just to get a rise out of someone, why don't you try to construct a logical argument instead of grasping at pointless straws.

Mark I'm not trying to discourage your potential of being a writer but honestly until you see past your own megalomania and your own selfish means you're never going to understand what it means to see through other people's eyes.

And just FYI, me get some balls when it comes to being empathic? Mark, you need to grow the balls to fess up to your own emotions and face other people instead of avoiding everything. I've dealt with more in my life than you could ever hope to experience in your life or any past lives you may have experienced and I have gotten through it. You clearly haven't gotten past your insecurities or else you wouldn't have started this ridiculous altercation which just keeps proving your foolishness time and time again.
This make me laugh on Cyndi's rant. [link]

First off, I have nothing against Matti, though she seems to think so. Matti's cool. He's read the story and found it ok.

*shakes head* Cyndi, you know, I admit that I lack social skills with people, and have really, really tried to do my best in being social, it always backfires on me every time. I did quit trying recently after thinking it over. Too much of a headache anyway, and besides if I did, it will be history repeating itself. and yes I noticed a pattern in how for some reason, I am on a forum that is big on one interest of mine, yet my brain switches to something else. Too late now to fix that, moving on. As to all the notes, yeah, yeah, dumb on my part. empathy, well I show it, but it depends on the person. Donny's empathic with everyone, which annoys me when it comes to being like that to those who hurt him. WTF? Get some balls man. Showing caring to friends or family is understandable. Showing it to those who hurt you is plain stupid. I never did that.

Yeah, I tried to get into the robot stuff you hold so dear. I tried, but it just never clicked. It won't either as that has been the same result every time I try to understand the other person's interest. I get bored after a while. Godzilla was more fun anyway, and I mean that too.

As to the unread notes, like the one you once sent, I did not notice it at the time as I was focused on what I said I was doing. It's not the first time I've not noticed someone wanting to note me, and by mistake deleted it.

The Thing fanfic with you in it, well I wrote it mainly because I am a fan of that film, a shape shifting alien movie that is very disturbing and gory. Watch the 1982 or 2011 versions of you wish, but don't say I warned you about it. :) Well maybe I misunderstood your idea and made it as scary as I could for Shezilla.

Ghostwalker has been a jerk to me more than once, such as telling me the bad things I've been bullied for. She said I deserved it. So does this mean the things she went through I have the right to say the same back? It would seem so given her view. People like her mean nothing to me and are a waste of time.

Conventions, G-fest is the only one important to me, and besides I ignore other fans as my only reason for going is meet famous actors and get more stuff for my Godzilla collection. I see no need to talk to other fans there as most are stuck in their own world. I've never been really social to anyone nor really see a need to be. Leave me be, I have books to read a movie I bought that will be my focus. Sorry if the horror stories I wrote scared you. TBH I've watch a bunch of scary movies since I was 9. The Alien films, Predator, Nightmare on elm Street, The Relic, all monster films only. The scene of you and Donny in The Thing was based on my favorite scene in the 2011 prequel. Everyone in that scene in the movie freaks out when they find out one of their own was not human and it begins to attack everyone in the room. All this alien does and wants is to infect others and copy itself like a virus. You turning into one would scare me. Why? The Thing has so much DNA from millions of life forms it absorbed that it can display whatever freakishness it wants to display in order for it ti attack or defend itself.

I also would like to add Cyndi, I've always liked movie spfx regarding monsters or horror. It's fake anyway. Rubber make up and corn syrup with red food coloring for blood.
Add a Comment: