Details

February 21
Link

Statistics

Replies: 52

Gender Question

:iconthor-disciple:
thor-disciple Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Is it really possible for a girl to think another girl is strange or is there always a sort of understanding?

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:icontoukolovesart:
ToukoLovesArt Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Student Photographer
Both.
:iconinvaderzeb:
InvaderZeb Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
gender has nothing to do with it if u acting weird u acting weird
:icontheoriginalartometry:
TheOriginalArtometry Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Well I would imagine your going to relate better than any guy...
thor-disciple Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Are you saying I'm an everyman?
:iconlumosido:
LuMosido Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I always felt that other girls have that sort of connection (especialy during childhood). I just may work on diffrent frequency or something as I completely cannot contact with the female human beings I am a dummy! 
:iconmoni158:
moni158 Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Its impossible, all female brains are psychically connected to the hivemind. 

Don't listen to these other fools, they don't want you to know the truth.
:iconshuqxx:
ShuQxx Featured By Owner 4 days ago   General Artist
I don't really think strange is split by sex/gender. 

i.e. if I can think a guy is strange, I can think a girl is strange.
:iconslinkgirl95:
Slinkgirl95 Featured By Owner 4 days ago   Traditional Artist
Dunno, I'm NOT like other girls.
:iconkaizenkitty:
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional Writer
depends what this ''straaange'' thing is LOL XD

if it's menstruation related, there's usually some understanding. :giggle:
I had a whole other forum entry about that, asked whether girls ever take out their PMS on each other.
:iconspaniardwithknives:
SpaniardWithKnives Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Not really. You are just uncomfortable in general and pissed off, because those days our body is shit. Anybody can be a victim our momentary discomfort. Some of us warn before snapping 🤣🤣
:XD: yes we do. but theres also understanding stemming from shared experience. also, there are methods to reduce pms (herb teas, and other remedies/ways of coping with menstrual pain) which women teach each other. so it's good to have women friends. :aww:
:iconfascinator01:
Fascinator01 Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Friedrich Nietzsche said once: Among men who meet each other the first time there is a sort of friendly indifference, but among women it's open hostility.
lies
Yes. But some women catch other women being sneaky from the get go and while you can not understand why to girls hate each other, they do know why
That's interesting considering he would have mainly known people with Hun blood. Maybe women feel they can openly act like pillagers and get away with it.
:iconcitrus-chickadee:
Citrus-Chickadee Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I mean... as a woman, the people who have criticized and mocked me the most have been other girls and women, and I've seen other girls/women be complete shit to each other, too (and "hilariously" enough, it's always the absolute nastiest women out there who turn around and say "REAL women support each other, sweetie uwu"), so, uh... no.

Women absolutely don't understand each other at all. :lol:
What about you? How do you treat other woman? You talked only about the evil others have done. :-? (Confused) 
:iconcitrus-chickadee:
Citrus-Chickadee Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I never said ALL women are like that. :B I do my best to at least try and not be a jerk. I'mjust saying the concept of every woman understanding every other woman is nonsense.
Two things come in my mind while reading your answer.
Number 1
Understanding women: This is for any man a thing completely out of reach. Actually life is extremely simple without any problems if you just combine an old song of Frank Zappa with an advertising phrase of laundry services:
"You bring the titties, we bring the beer!"
But women tenaciously refuse to see that. :grump:
Number 2
Honesty and truth: At university there was a lesson about conceiving surveys. The professor told us, if you want to know why people do something never ask directly or they will lie. Example: "Why didn't you do the homework for today's lesson?" "Because I had to help my old Grandma and work so much prp bono for a social help service." "Why do you think the others didn't do the homework for today's lesson?" "Because they're lazy!"
The second one, he said, is the answer to the first question. :nod:
:giggle: good question :thumbsup:
:iconteeyu:
teeyu Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yea? Strange people come in all shapes and sizes. Do you think women have some weird telepathic network connection with each other or smth? We're just people lol :D
I think people in general are more psychic than information sources say but there can just be an undercurrent, like how a group of women will go to the restroom at the same time.
teeyu Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You can think a bunch of things. That doesn't make them true. I for instance think you're coocoo for genuinely thinking that but I'm sure you would disagree.
And I don't get going to the bathroom in a group either. Who wants to talk while they're pissing? It's mostly teenage schoolgirls who wanna gossip in a place where the targets of their gossip can't hear them that do that shit. The world isn't just middle school though. And most middle school girls don't even do it either.
If the world was so different from a middle school, Bill Cosby wouldn't be in prison.
That's such an empty statement.
It's similar to saying, "Tell that to Bill Cosby."
You really believe the whole planet is like the shitshow that is Hollywood?
You need to get out and have proper conversations with people more. The world is a huge place.
:iconbeckykidus:
BeckyKidus Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Oh yes, most definitely. Quite a couple people thought I was strange :lol:
:iconiifatreeshop:
Iifatreeshop Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Other girls ARE strange. I don't understand them. They scare me.
SpaniardWithKnives Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Why do people think that we women have an understanding just because we are both women... no

In fact, the worst critic for a woman tends to be another woman, but that stuff is not gender related
You don't talk! You beat up everything, man or woman, anyway! Wink/Razz 
Lol.

Interestingly it was the women the one who always wanted to fight me. Men would talk stuff with me and realized the conflict was caused by somebody else stirring the shit... (his sister, his ex, his friend... some girl who wanted me beat up and could not do it herself)

Women wanted a fight, lost and the next time they called back up. I was not raised like that, my dad always told me "break the nose and be done with it" 🤣🤣🤣
I know women can be harsh with each other but if you throw a man into the mix those same women can gang up on him, or at least put him between a rock and a hard place.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Problem with men and women is that it is easier to manipulate when the two genders are mixed. Some women may gang on a man, other women may make a man do the dirty job they are not willing to do. In my experience it is easier that a woman manipulates a man against another women. Almost all conflicts I had with men had other women involved, usually solved when the man and I talked and it was clear that the conflict was something somebody else created (third parties).

Sure women gang on men, specially a bunch of crazy ones
wow shit :stare: we've had pretty similar experiences, then.
It happens, but in my case I had the approach of telling the man/boy (usually bigger than me) " Your friend wants you to kick my ass and you know what will happen?, I may get my ass whooped, then you get yours too by somebody else... and guess what, she walks out scotch free!".

A lot of men fall for those women, but if somebody tells them they are being manipulated they may snap out of it. Men are not stupid perse, they just tend to lack fast thinking in those cases and if they like the manipulative girl is more complex
Thanks for confirming that women get men to do dirty jobs. I believe that's a major source of bullying.
I always told men "before getting mad with me, ask me why another woman would stir shit between us, what is she going to gain". It is happens that without other women, my conflicts with men are solved easily.
Some men seem to like those women, get involved with them and get destroyed, those women are "exciting and fun", but end up being a downfall of any man. Everybody makes things to look good, but pet a man ego and you have part of the work done. It is sad, people needs to know when they are being manipulated. Other women just do not manipulate because there is no need and you have other resources. Girls learn that from their moms or friends
I never needed to manipulate a man against another woman or another man. I cleaned my own shit. I do not ever think is a woman trait, it is educational. My mom did not do that shit, neither my aunts of my female cousins or my sis , it is learnt.
:icontabbypurrfume:
TabbyPurrfume Featured By Owner 5 days ago
How... How this is gender related?
Pokkeavat by TabbyPurrfume
:icontriagonal:
Triagonal Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist Artist
It’s 100% possible. It happens all the time between me and a certain user on here. She’s a nice friend though.
:iconmelianmarionette:
MelianMarionette Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Cindy With Roses 1 Improved, with frame
Mirabel with Santa Hat
Mirabel And Cecelia dolly buddies, framed
Telescope
Oopsie Doodle 30 August 2019
Dolly Girl Cartoon in color
:iconmelianmarionette:
MelianMarionette Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Heart 
:iconart-dude:
art-dude Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yes all females share a symbiotic neural network, in which they can telepathically communicate anywhere in the world with one another...
Never tell a secret to a female about another female they will always rat you out!
:iconbayodino:
BayoDino Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Never tell a secret to a female about another female they will always rat you out!

Either I'm one of a kind or someone has stolen my penis then :lol:
It happens telepathically, womens intuition ;)
They wont intentionally rat someone out, it just happens regardless :)
:iconbayodino:
BayoDino Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You mean I rat someone out Inadvertently?
"whispers - I'll let you into a little secret, hehe" I dont really believe that females can really telepathically communicate...
Ofc its only males that can do telepathy... :p
:iconmoroccomics:
Moroccomics Featured By Owner 5 days ago
this is a stupid question
can you rephrase it
Add a Comment: