Statistics

Replies: 143

Google wants us to lose all hope

:iconkaizenkitty:
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner Edited Jan 12, 2021  Professional Writer
Fuck Google

opinions? // thoughts. discuss.

are you easy to live with? :lol:

Jesus. this man just called all of us 'addicts' :O_o: methinks he does not know what addiction is. also nice way to downplay actual serious issues real addicts face. wtf.

when he talks of Love as a 'skill', im getting sociopath vibes. Kermit the staring frog who else needs to be taught how to love? a natural emotion most humans (and animals) naturally feel? Kermit Sitting

yeah. overall (accusations of sociopathy aside), i feel like he is talking from his own perspective, about himself. he makes a lot of assumptions that may not necessarily be true for everyone in the audience.

the things he says are so basic. i feel like hes talking to a room full of easily offended SJWs.

> talk to your partner
> communicate your feelings to them
> learn how to take a joke
> be open to criticism.

who needs to hear this? :lol: (only SJWs and anti-SJWs). most people are a lot more mature by the time they are old enough to 'settle down'.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconaniue-lekhert:
aniue-lekhert Featured By Owner 4 days ago  New Deviant
google is an organization with ties to satanists and communists. I do not ever use google. duckduckgo is a safe christian friendly search engine.
:iconblackbook668:
blackbook668 Featured By Owner Edited 5 days ago
So I did that test people have been posting. It’s crap. Could you be more obvious?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statements?
1. I’m super special.
2. People say I go too far.
3. I’m superior to others.
4. I like manipulating people for fun.
5. I think I’m a big deal.

What happened to subtlety? The point is to not clue someone in to what they’re answering, not give them some kind of test to see if they can roleplay a sociopath.
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Professional Writer
LOL
:iconheroineadventures:
HeroineAdventures Featured By Owner 5 days ago   Digital Artist
Do people actually watch this?
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner Edited 5 days ago  Professional Writer
people watch banned YouTube comedians (who send out a message of hope), and YouTube recommends them this crap instead. :lol:
:iconscorbuniis:
Scorbuniis Featured By Owner 5 days ago
Difficult-person by Scorbuniis  
"You are a very easy person to get along with (19.29%)."
I guess.

:iconparamount99:
paramount99 Featured By Owner 5 days ago
All MSM want the people to lose hope. The MSM and big tech and orgs HATE the people who feed them. They want total control - and the MSM are funded to support them. Globalists support both. Since 2016 the people (and as I keep saying the real people) voted to take away the complete control and the blind robbing from the establishments and leaders of our nations: and they got the biggest hump imaginable, and so set out on this crusade of the past 4-5-years, to teach us the people as lesson. Answer: stop feeding the blood-suckers.  
:icongeofferyccarter:
GeofferyCCarter Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Difficult-person by GeofferyCCarter

I already knew I had trust issues, don't need an internet quiz to tell me that(being promised false hopes that never come true and never really finding anyone truly relatable will do that to you.) Likewise, I already knew I'm not cut out for living with others, unless it's isolated from each other in separate rooms most of the day.

I'm well aware a number of perceptions I hold aren't orthodox, and can often be abrasive to current trends, thus I prefer to be avoidant rather than risk upsetting people. It's kind of lonely as a result, as few others really "mesh" well with me. Short of living in denial of who I really am and what I really feel, this is how it's always going to be. Better to accept it and move on sooner than later.

:iconsameoldskorpan:
SameOldSkorpan Featured By Owner 5 days ago
Well I don't trust shady people.
I know real trust is rare and hard to find. Nobody talks of "loyalty" nowadays.
But if I can't trust anyone, I gotta counter that somehow.... I can't just STOP. I can't just not share info, not try to get contacts, not have projects and will to take on the adventure....Just because people be egoistic and ignorant.

So the pattern is easy : I give blind trust and let you try using me. See where you'd lead me if you have the lead.
If it turns out I can't trust you, I'll trust myself more. And let myself become arrogant in response to your bad reactions. If someone risks trying to hurt me, I'll just trust myself more to react in such ways to prevent it.
If someone risks stealing / betraying , I'll trust myself to be careful to that and not give too much info. If someone is too vicious and shady, risking to make bad plans for me in the back of their mind, I'll trust myself more to lay down tests and corner them when it matters most.

In such way, I can live life...open-up to people in controlled patterns and keep a satisfactory level of honesty.
When things smell like shit....well I'll deal with that WHEN it starts smelling. :D
:iconraskolnikow110:
Raskolnikow110 Featured By Owner 5 days ago   Artisan Crafter
Next skill points I would invest in manipulativeness or grandiosity, since your suspicion level is already on max.!

With another branch on max. you can unlock more specialized skill trees to get new super-combos and finishing moves!Nod 
SameOldSkorpan Featured By Owner 5 days ago
lol true.
Raskolnikow110 Featured By Owner 4 days ago   Artisan Crafter
It is hard work to become the ultimate relationship monster!:nod:
But seriously: the test is nonsense. Same as all of this tests and classifications not more usefull as zodiac signs. IMO, just a modern form of.
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner 6 days ago
thought google were douches for awhile now... got this charts.idrlabs.com/graphic/dif… appears I'm Callousness and Suspicion mostly.  granted if the non childhood trauma version of myself existed to take this the results could be different...

in truth, anything can be addicted and anything can be addicting that's why we apply moderation, or suppose to. 

I wasn't able to survive the video, the dude was beyond douche.  but a lot of countries have moved away from daughters as cattle and trying to keep the peace between neighboring kingdoms, etc.  so, we try to find that perfect match only to realize there's no such thing as perfection.  instead of a quick marriage, get to know your partner you want to settle down with.  similar interests and so forth.  if not, once the chemicals wear off, sitting in awkward silence isn't going to save the relationship...
:icononizukavalar:
OnizukaValar Featured By Owner Edited 6 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
SameOldSkorpan Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Lol it's NOT MINE!! hahaha
Just to make clear mine :
Difficult by SameOldSkorpan
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Professional Writer
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok
:icondyscalculie:
Dyscalculie Featured By Owner Edited 6 days ago  Professional Traditional Artist
Difficult Person Test by Dyscalculie  

35%.  It says I'm very easy to live with, although I don't really agree completely with that... I can be a pain just as well as the next guy. But maybe other people are worse than me
:iconcorpsephage:
Corpsephage Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Well, I don't need Google for that.
:saddummy: dont give up. Google wants you to give up. :( stay strong!
:iconmr-pink-rose:
Mr-Pink-Rose Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Untitled by Mr-Pink-Rose  

The test says I'm an easy person to get along with. (34.29%) Sometimes I wonder just how accurate those tests really are.
And as for that title, I think some of us have already lost all hope.
dont lose hope. neither in the sense of romantic love nor in the sense of love in the more general wider definition of the word.
:iconikrines:
IKrines Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Billede 2021-01-13 141819 by IKrines  
I think the Agression one is kinda dubious, because it don't separate frustration from aggression, I tends to be over turn by Frustation over things or people, but otherwise not agressive, more sensitive. I mean look of things being easy walked over in barely existing Dominance section. Because if it did ask how much I can fill in conversation, it is a lot.
ok
Yeah most questions are very open ended.
But it shows in it's vagueness and accuracy.
As in it's fun / good to do for yourself, but not wise to judge people on those results too much.

IF some people bash 16personalities for not being reliable.
Well 16 personalities has way more accurate questions, almost 3x the amount of questions, made by university psychologists and with more detailed LINKS between all those questions.

So it's likely 5-6x less reliable of a test. :D
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner Edited 6 days ago  Professional Writer
yes! :nod:

it was more meant as a discussion opener and to make people think about their past experiences with others. re-evaluate their own responses and behavior.
Ohh it was fun for me thanks :D
Raskolnikow110 Featured By Owner 6 days ago   Artisan Crafter
Thank you. Now I´ll have for the rest of the day this www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QsysJ… in my ears.:| (Blank Stare) 
Because this is what me this test reminds of.
:D thanks! nice soundtracks
:iconblackcapbandit:
BlackCapBandit Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Student Digital Artist
52% You are somewhat difficult to get along with

Yeah I guess it's true. I'm a bad teacher and I don't have a lot of patience. I'm not really a people person, even though I do want those interactions from time to time I still value my alone time. I definitely hold grudges and find it hard to forgive people too.
yeah but it can be smart to be prudent with whom you choose to forgive. some people take forgiveness as a sign of weakness or like an invitation to use your kindness and walk all over you. being more careful can keep you safe from situations where those types of people can take advantage of you.
:iconshuqxx:
ShuQxx Featured By Owner Edited 6 days ago   General Artist
He's a philosopher with (as far as I can tell) no background in psychology nor behavioural sciences (definitely not in marriage/couples/relationship therapy or counselling), so honestly have no idea who decided he should give this sort of talk at all... There should be plenty more credible and knowledgeable people who could give more informative and valuable lecture on the topic/subject than he did.

If he's talking purely from a philosophical point of view (which it didn't really seem like he was, though I didn't bother watching all of it), I'd potentially bother listening to more of his perspective/ideas. 

Doesn't particularly seem like a sociopath, just a romanticist who is trying to capitalise on some poetic idea(s) and beyond basic "psychology" and sell it to gullible/desperate for love/lonely people. Perhaps a wannabe lifecoach/guru ^^;

Yes :D i found one of such series on YouTube:
(by an actual professor with a background in Psychology and Behavioral Sciences)
Part one of a 10+ part series:
:iconmoeangxish:
MoeAngxish Featured By Owner 6 days ago  New Deviant
Untitled by MoeAngxish
I'd say this is pretty accurate tbh. i can be aggressive and i'm certainly not easily trusting of others, but i try to get along with people because no one likes a rabid asshole.
You are capricorn?
lol
:iconmoeangxish:
MoeAngxish Featured By Owner 6 days ago  New Deviant
Yes. lol
Raskolnikow110 Featured By Owner 5 days ago   Artisan Crafter
Difficult-person by Raskolnikow110
(Problem solved) 
Me too. My results are nearly the same, only everywhere a little bit more and Lv.3 aggression (but Im a bit older and we become more and more incompatible and quirky with age...).
But in general exactly the same tendency.:laughing: (idk how to copy in this comment)
:icontoukolovesart:
ToukoLovesArt Featured By Owner 6 days ago  New Deviant Student Photographer
Difficult-person
:iconfuzzy-mutant:
FuZzY-MuTaNt Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
:happybounce: it looks almost the same as mine !! I am a dummy! Giggle 
:icontoukolovesart:
ToukoLovesArt Featured By Owner 6 days ago  New Deviant Student Photographer
 Big Fool Emoji-28 (High Five YES) [V4] I am a dummy!
:iconsezzac155:
sezzac155 Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Didn't watch the video but did do the quiz. I got:

You are a somewhat difficult person to get along with (40.71%).
My highest on the graph being aggression. Which was about 2 and a half bars.
:thumbsup:
:icongrace-zed:
Grace-Zed Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Difficult-person by Grace-Zed

I am really that callous?  Elsawww 
sometimes perhaps it's better to be that than a bleeding heart.... or could be you only care about the people closest to you (which is not a bad thing, i think).
:icongrace-zed:
Grace-Zed Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah, I care about several people closest to me, and my pet. .:Tiny bunny love:. I try to be nice to everyone but that doesn't mean I am concerned about their feelings. That could be perceived as detached by some people. :lmao:
:iconclumsysquid:
ClumsySquid Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
and on the dude who's speaking classics, well, he's technically trying to convince himself that he has a good personality.
you mean the guy in the Google Zeitgeist video?
:iconclumsysquid:
ClumsySquid Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yes. I couldn't handle listening to him for longer than a minute, but I believe I got the fair impression :'>
:iconjcoolarts:
JCoolArts Featured By Owner 6 days ago
I think I've done this sort of quiz thing before. Not sure it says a whole lot really.
Lolwth by JCoolArts
Add a Comment: