Closed to new replies
February 6, 2015
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

Anyone want to join Hentai Xpress?

:iconjewishniceguy232:
jewishniceguy232 Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2015
Hey guys, I am curious to know if anyone has their own hentai stories that they have made into a comic or want to be made would like to join my company. It's very small but I believe we all have the potential to make some great Hentai! This will turn into a paid thing once we upload our comics onto the Indyplanet website, all I ask for is 5% of the sales and the rest goes to you. If anyone is interested please send me a message or note.  

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjmoa:
JMOA Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2015  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This is really shady. No offense but where is your "company"? Or is this just a one-man operated project in disguise? If this is indeed a small group, how far have you gotten in your enterprise?
jewishniceguy232 Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2015
I'm sorry if this seems shady. I am just one person. I am still looking for applicants so far one person is going to send me his comic which I will upload to Indyplanet and pay whoever wants to join the team when we get the sales through PayPal. Others are in the beginning stages of their stories and I'm trying to help them find writers and artists so they can help each other out.
:iconjmoa:
JMOA Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2015  Hobbyist Digital Artist
So one-man team indeed. Anyway, why would people bother with a middle man (you) if they can just register at ka-blam & indyplanet and get their profit directly?
Well in order to get it made a test copy is made first which depending on the page amount, they will charge x amount. Therefore I will pay for their copy to be made, so they don't have to worry about that part. I just had a dream down the line this could become a company. Other people ask for 10% or more I'm only asking for 5. Indy takes a slice and so do I for letting them publish under my banner and they receive the rest.
It's there choice if they want to join in. If they feel like there not making enough they are allowed to leave to follow other pursuits. I'm testing the waters here being a newcomer and all.
:icondeejay2co:
deejay2co Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
I started a hentai comic, its in my "Lindsey" gallery. But this sounds interesting to me.
I would love to hear more about it! How many pages do you have so far?
sure, here is page one: Lindsey's Lunch Page 1

I'll admit I'm not the best artist in the world but I usually just write. I've been looking for an artist to do the visuals, but to no avail. So I took it upon myself to get the job done. I think page two looks better though (it is linked in the description of page 1) and I'm working on page three right now. I know it's a little fast paced, but I don't intend to make this an ongoing comic. This OC is actually a part of a comic that I am trying to raise money for on indiegogo.
Ok, once it's finished send the files to me and I'll over look it.
Well I'm not sure when I'll be done in particular, I write and draw these pages as I go. I don't even know what page four will be like. But I'll try to work through it faster. It usually takes one night for me to draw and color a page. So page three might be up tomorrow (assuming I don't get side tracked)
Keep me posted. I look forward to seeing the final product.
You can add me to your watch list so you'll be updated everytime a new page gets posted.
:iconyoah-cat:
Yoah-Cat Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
Omg! Where have you been for the past few months!
I have a fantasy eBook based in the 1400's I'll note you, its quite pervy >:3
jewishniceguy232 Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2015
Awesome! I would love to have a look at it! I've been posting about my newfound company for the past two weeks and nothing has come of it yet.
:iconyoah-cat:
Yoah-Cat Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
note sent >:3
Add a Comment: