Details

June 10
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

The republican people deserve better.

:iconjasesaster:
Jasesaster Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
They deserve better candidates, better representatives, better education.

Cause right now. There was a suggestion to criminally investigate the January 6th capital storm to show once and for all if it was wingnuts or antifa people in disguise.You know what. I am for that! I don't like how antifa protesters are and would be happy to see anyone responsible for the capital storm to be arrested whether its Antifa, Proudboys, racist boomers or a secret cabal of CIA nazis(idk)
However it is being prevented by guess who? Republicans like Mitch McConnell with his ol' Trump card "The filibuster".

Or that whole stimulus check fiasco where every republican denied it to its people in congress. Yet take the credit as if they voted for it, It certainly got Bidens attention and he himself pointed that hypocrisy out.

The future of the republican party is straight up a crazy lunatic Q anoner that has a laundry list of crazy beliefs and has a habit of being immature. I thought AOC was bad. Holy shit MTG is making her look better not on purpose!

Plenty of other things that automatically spring up in your head whenever you hear Ted Cruz, Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert. etc.

I mean. I don't think it'll get any better either. once the old farts die out. There will be a new replacement of insufferable wingnuts everyone and their kids have to deal with. This is why out of the left and the right being "doomsday cults" tattled at each other. The republican party will die out sooner if they don't get their shit together. In the bottom of my heart for anyone right wing or that votes republican. Please reconsider and protest for better representatives. The ones you got are either shitty or don't give a single fuck about you unless it favors them.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconshadowstalker55:
Shadowstalker55 Featured By Owner 4 days ago
They’re not interested in what’s “better” for them. They’re lemmings that listen to loudmouths who appeal to their emotions instead of their reasoning and logic.
:iconstephenl:
StephenL Featured By Owner 4 days ago
However it is being prevented by guess who? Republicans like Mitch McConnell with his ol' Trump card "The filibuster".

Wait a minute if someone with a name like Trump has a card seems most likely it would be used in the game of Euchre.
Hey, I wonder if politicians that like the fili(buster) use Debian operating systems on their computers?
:iconjinksa:
Jinksa Featured By Owner Edited 6 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
And you will provide better education by CRT criteria where we shall build an social pyramid on Oppression Olympics?

Or to throw away the Biological terms for sake  Gender theory where anybody can identify as anything because everything is an social construct. 

twitter.com/Mermaids_Gender/st…

Also Congrats to the LGBT, you are the first people on this planet  to have an entire season of narcissism :
twitter.com/freetobeme_ca/stat…
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner 6 days ago
since there were right wing at the antifa riots, then yes there were probably antifa at the right wing riots.  and there are some that just show up to riot, they don't believe to any party, they just want to show up,destroy, cause mayhem and chaos.

term limits for everything, get those old diaper wearing farts out of there that if they take a step the wrong way they are going to fall and possibly break something.  the newer generations are capable of holding it and tend not to break something if they fall and don't constantly need b12 (let's hope that's what that is) shots in order to survive another round of debates.

some of both sides are looking good, but people continue to slide these old farts in causing the young ones to be over looked until they reach that middle age to old farts themselves.
:iconragerancher:
Ragerancher Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Nope, they are getting exactly what they deserve. The problem is they are inflicting what they deserve on everyone else.
:iconjasesaster:
Jasesaster Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The uneducated ones. Sure. They are receiving the shitty end of the stick and embracing it without knowing its bad for them. Just like vapes and people who vape. However its starting to be a really sad display to spectate on.
:iconragerancher:
Ragerancher Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Apparently 33% of Republicans think Trump is going to be reinstated as president, more than half think the election was rigged, many dispute the capitol storming was by Trumpers, they are overwhelmingly anti-Evolution...
Nope the uneducated and ignorant are not some fringe minority in the Republican party, they ARE the Republican party. Look at the leaders of the Republican party, look at their representatives, they all cater to the lowest common denominator of the thick as shit conspiracy loving, gun worshipping redneck bible thumpers. The party is right now a very good reflection of it's voters. All the while the supposed "moderate" Republicans have been pretty quiet about the whole thing as the party has got more and more insane and autocratic. This can only be construed as approval.
Until Republicans come out en masse to condemn this lot and try to turn the party away from their insanity, I will not believe there is any desire to do so. Therefore they are getting exactly what they want and deserve.
Add a Comment: