Statistics

Replies: 109

6 months later, TROOST THE PLAN!

:iconrawanxiety:
RawAnxiety Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2021  New Deviant
The ride...it never ends. 

youtu.be/Dt7A-lrMyPI

August is now the date. 

No, conservatives of DA, Trump is not dead in the water politically. No, the MAGA thing is not dead. The "military will intervene and put Trump in office" notion is alive and well. No, it is not drugged up freaks in an alley in their own piss proclaiming it, it's obviously folks with enough to have some production value. 

TROOST THE PLAN is still a thing. 

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner 6 days ago
it's actually disturbing to think there are people that believe trump is going to be president.  by the looks of things he might not be able to run in 2024, if he does he better have plenty of diapers and I hope he remembers to put his pants on correctly, the zipper goes in the front!  trump is in some serious hot water, he wants back into office because you can't go after an acting president as easily as you can once they get out of office.

it's probably best that no one uses the make America great again slogan, it's not going to go well that's for sure.  it's a shame, an actual pedo ran with that and actually did make America great again (Bill Clinton).  it's not an original slogan but it's a broken slogan linked to a toxic person.  even Reagan ran with the slogan en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Make_Ame…

guess the trump nuts should have created a site and lived in a fantasy realm like they did when Hilary lost, I wonder if that site is still up and running...
:iconsherbetcomix:
SherbetComix Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2021  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
I think most of the people saying "Trust the plan" namely the YouTubers don't actually believe in the plan. They just know how desperate former guy's supporters are for anything that will make them feel better. "Like, comment, subscribe and donate to my patreon, so I can keep bringing you the truth the MSM won't tell you!"
RawAnxiety Featured By Owner 6 days ago  New Deviant
They seemed to have live crowds, so it's not all that.
:iconsherbetcomix:
SherbetComix Featured By Owner 6 days ago  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Even the people like Lin Wood probably don't actually believe in "the plan", but is so neck deep in the shit now that they have to pay the piper.
Flagged as Spam
RawAnxiety Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2021  New Deviant
No.
Flagged as Spam
No. I'm not doing that in any way.
Flagged as Spam
:iconouroboroscobra:
OuroborosCobra Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2021
No one is slashing your throat. Making a metaphor doesn't make it a literal truth.
:iconragerancher:
Ragerancher Featured By Owner 6 days ago
"Yeah they slashed my throat!"
"Slashed your throat?"
"... It got better"
Flagged as Spam
:iconouroboroscobra:
OuroborosCobra Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2021
...for not slashing your throat? Yeah, good luck with that. The most you will accomplish is getting yourself thrown in prison for SWATing.
(1 Reply)
I've no interest in killing anyone.
Flagged as Spam
:iconclownhole:
ClownHole Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2021  Professional Artist
But you do!
(1 Reply)
:iconeclips1s:
eclips1s Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2021  Hobbyist Interface Designer
What, you didn't know? Trump is simply playing the 5D chess game, and is obviously winning. Just trust the plan.
:iconvalkea:
valkea Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2021  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Will there be a kraken? :happybounce: 

I would have liked to see a kraken, but it’s just been a bunch of waffle waffle blaa blaa from the MAGA twat troo-believers.
:icondumbledoreaskedcalm:
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner 6 days ago
There’s no kraken until Hades says so.
:iconvalkea:
valkea Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Makes sense :nod:

And Hades don’t give a fuck about this muh election was stolen nonsense.
:icondumbledoreaskedcalm:
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner 6 days ago
,gif
:iconrick-4f:
Rick-4F Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2021  Professional Digital Artist
Like Cylons had a plan.
Grr still mad about that. Great show otherwise. :) 
:icondoctorv23:
DoctorV23 Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2021
:rofl:
:iconnervene:
nervene Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2021
The weird part to me is people distancing themselves from the 'trust the plan' people but who still think the election was stolen, as if they are a markedly more reasonable/less conspiratorial type of person
:iconfred1009:
fred1009 Featured By Owner Edited Jun 9, 2021
It is possible that many people want to believe the election was stolen, but have resigned themselves to the fact that there is nothing they can do about it. 

What I find weird is that the very large number of judges, election officials (many of them republican) who would have to be in on this scam and yet nobody has talked. Compare that with the plot to kidnap a State Governor, involving a much smaller hand-picked group and yet somebody was an informer.      
:iconnervene:
nervene Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2021
Sure, none of it makes any sense if you take 5 seconds to think about it - but they don't, so they're basically just as crazy as the 'trust the plan' people that they think makes them look better to distance from. Being braindead and saying you're not like someone else who is also braindead doesn't improve your cognitive situation.
:iconfred1009:
fred1009 Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2021
The question is: How many people actually believe "THE PLAN!"? 
:iconikrines:
IKrines Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
A ton of Keyboard warriors does.
:iconclownhole:
ClownHole Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2021  Professional Artist
That racist cunt, Wolfy, does.
Enough, unfortunately.
:iconcommander9:
COMMANDER9 Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2021
Then when August rolls around with nothing to show for it, they'll reschedule again.
:iconjinksa:
Jinksa Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2021  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Showing the skinniest of cucks listening to the rednecks of tomorrow shit talking and present it as the majority. Yep an guy who color his beard and a potato head have real crowd appeal. At least when I presented the teachers they have accesses to impresionable youth to brainwash. These 2 potatos? The cuck exposing them has more views is an single video then them on their entire channel combined. 
:iconraskolnikow110:
Raskolnikow110 Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2021   Artisan Crafter
...a guy who color his beard and a potato head have real crowd appeal.

...a single video...
:iconjinksa:
Jinksa Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2021  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
That was sarcasm, guess you are not grown enough to see it.
Add a Comment: