Details

June 9
Link

Statistics

Replies: 407

Are conservatives really sad they lost their free speech online?

:iconredfoxbennington:
Redfoxbennington Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2021  Student General Artist
Free speech to do what? Make minorities feel insecure about themselves in a private website where people can be themselves as long as they are not hurting you? So you can stay COMPLETELY oblivious to any at all social issue that you ignore while skinheads spread their hate?

So you can't spread misinformation about Corona virus?

Did the liberal boogy man do this to you?

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconagoraphobichobo:
AgoraphobicHobo Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Go to a Conservative-run board, and spout anything opposing group-think there, and watch how quickly the bans follow. They're fucking hypocrites, and only care about freedom of speech when people are telling them not to act like raging assholes. 
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Student General Artist
Conservative boards does that because their ideology just can't stand to challenges. Liberal boards don't need to do that because they can stand to scrunity.
:iconemperorseverne:
EmperorSeverne Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Nice to see the only people mad about not having a platform are the exact ones responsible for poisoning every website they touch with their colossal idiocy and/or severe mental illnesses.
:iconloloalien:
LoloAlien Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
A Liberal will listen to opposing ideas, a leftist can not tolerate opposing ideas
:icondumbledoreaskedcalm:
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner 2 days ago
The-Venturers 

I want a giant angel flame sword then if they’re real! Where is my giant angel flame sword!
:iconrawanxiety:
RawAnxiety Featured By Owner 2 days ago  New Deviant
So what did you press him on that he blocked you? All I had to do was call out his statement that non Christian religion should be against the law. 
I pestered HalfManHalfPencil until he blocked me then I comment rode Venturers to continue spamming HalfManHalfPencil until he blocked me too out of spite that I was picking on poor diddums!
:iconthe-venturers:
The-Venturers Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago
DumbledoreAskedCalm

It's a compilation kings, scholars and men of renown for their times, who scribed what He asked of them. That is how it was so accurate. If you dismiss such history that was as well documented by so many and even taught in many colleges, then why would you trust any other historical documents and texts? Many land marks still remain from the petrified arc to the pillars set up to mark the crossing of the red sea....where God drowned the pursuing Egyptians. Half angel-half human, what remains from what the Smithsonian didn't destroy still remain in some places...even the massive weapons they once used. 

But then again, you aren't wanting an answer, just to fight against it. But none the less, here is the truth for whoever will hear it.
Thatís not an encyclopaedic source or newspaper article or scientific papers. Thatís some bible basher running his mouth. Not a source.
India is nice and peaceful. Just donít try to eat cows.
Demonic half breeds eh? And pray tell what would god decide is a demonic half breed?
Is that last thing a threat from your almighty god?
,gif
Oh smite me! Almighty smiter!
The-Venturers

You will in kind return the favour and stop talking to me through RedFox as a go between if they get fed up. I’m pretty sure They’re looking at their inbox and thinking “Really guys?” Unblock or stop comment riding the OP.
The-Venturers Featured By Owner 3 days ago
The-Venturers 

Then don’t speak to me then.

I will, if you will in-kind return the favor.
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner 3 days ago
The-Venturers 

Then don’t speak to me then.
The-Venturers Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago
Dumbledore; No I made my point...and got further into the discussion than I intended.
The-Venturers 

If you want to speak to me, unblock me as there is little point you tagging my name.
The-Venturers Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago
DumbledoreAskedCalm 

Christianity isn't catholicism..nor is the church of England that wormed its way back into the colonies, during the inquisition countless Christians where tortured and murdered. (Revelation 17) But if you want to make comparisons according to that logic, atheism became a thing during the most infamous communist and dictator regimes, much genocide. 
:iconsaeter:
Saeter Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Atheism wasn't the point of communist regimes communism was. Atheism was promoted merely as an excuse to depower the orthodox christian church and the genocide was done in the name of the state. And the majority of deaths that are claimed as part if the genocide were actually from terrible agricultural policies causing famine.
The-Venturers Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Filling mass graves from killing their own people. Many through executions. Communism has a poor track record in human rights violations, the one's they subverted and used against their own people when trying to topple a country before taking them over from weakening them from within where also among those also shot. As one of them explains. -> youtu.be/Y9TviIuXPSE
Atheism was just a tool used to weaken a country, so its people relied upon government only. 
I never said communist didn't, they just didn't do it in the name of atheism alone. Much like most wars weren't fought in the name of Christianity alone.
The papacy, the one Revelation 17 warned about "come out of her my children" a pagan religion that uses symbols and names of other religions to craft it's one world version predicted. files.abovetopsecret.com/files… They are about as Christian as the Luxor in Las Vegas is about being Egyptian. 

Christianity teaches forgiveness and to bring the good news to the world, our double edge sword is the Word/bible, the war we fight is spiritual, our enemy the satan/demons that use and abuse people who commit evil for them in the world. You war against Christ as predicted. The bible spoke accurately of the language you would use. (1 John 2:22-23/John 8:43-45) Will you repent from being anti-Christian or allow satan to prevail over and use you the rest of your life? <-A question everyone must ask themselves.

Communism teaches militant collectivism, you whine about free speech when a political rival gets a law passed in their favor, imagine being under communism, you are told to shut up and do as you are told or else. Its like being under this type of fear-> youtu.be/QxTMbIxEj-E At the point of a gun, or tank, like Tiananmen Square. Protest in that system and see how far you get.
And we're back to conspiracy theories.
Answering yours, with truth.
Except the crusades. Although I could be wrong. But I believe they were entirely about Christianity suppressing other faiths.
The Peasants Crusade can be blamed entirely on religious fervor and ended up never getting to the Holy Land. Instead they raided Christian and Jewish cities along the way and outside of muslim held territory.
The-Venturers Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago
The crusades were two cults having at it for control of land already promised to Israel, and as predicted they got the land back, and would keep it until the end. When their enemy's would organize a massive invasion before Jesus's return. youtu.be/Wk9HyBtIHXE
Are you of the ilk that claim catholicism isn't christian?
(1 Reply)
Matt Walsh on abortion youtu.be/4ur1MCjvHEc
The-Venturers 

Stop masturbating to your bible!
:iconstephenl:
StephenL Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago
You've got some good ammunition here.
There's this radio talk show in my area radio reception with this host that has been going on about how the Corona virus vaccination is too risky and should not be taken since there is too much unclear evidence about the long term risks and effects.   Overall the benefits do outweigh the risks, especially if this virus was created in a designer laboratory for some unknown diabolical purpose.   When you look at the molecular structure of this virus, does have different qualities than viruses that skip from animals to humans.
I'd like to see some statistical research done on people that are against taking the vaccination believing it is too risky and have some other habits in their life revealed.
I wonder how many of those opposed to the vaccination smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol or take dangerous illegal and highly addictive drugs for recreational purposes.    What about taking aspirin, and just about any other form of OTC medicine?   Most have warnings about some small possibility of a health problem arising from using that product.    So why pick on the vaccination as a serious problem and health risk?   For all we know the government may be keeping top secret the reality that this virus was started as a form of biological warfare and a vaccination is the only defense we have.    They may be keeping the truth top secret since the truth will cause widespread panic and an uprising to retaliate in such a destructive way that could lead to an all out nuclear war.
Because it wasn't needed, it can and has been treated and permanently cured by doctors not holding out for a vaccine that has other means than advertised in the hysteria. They made a fortune using fear propaganda to cattle tag the easiest people. And authoritarian threats to ostracize or cancel anyone openly speaking against it. The world is becoming more like China everyday. It's inevitable, the best those not compromised by propaganda or the coming transhumanism can do for there fellow man is to speak the truth to those who will still listen, while we still have the choice.
:iconsezzac155:
sezzac155 Featured By Owner 5 days ago
Call me biased but i don’t think Conservatives belong on the internet. They act like children, especially the older ones.
:iconsyrrose:
SyrRose Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago
You should visit Twitter. Liberals aren't much better, to be frank. Both sides can be equally toxic.
:iconsezzac155:
sezzac155 Featured By Owner 2 days ago
I havenít regretted not joining Twitter since 2013.
The way it works makes things toxic. But then itís also the place were celebrities post and advertise their stuff, good and bad more than other social media except perhaps Instagram and I was never really into following that whole Ďcelebrity cultureí. So.
:iconsidezcross:
SidezCross Featured By Owner 5 days ago  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
I think parlor is back up and they still have 4chan. They wouldn't be "silenced" if they just followed the TOS. >_>
:iconhobby-crafts:
Hobby-Crafts Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
'Are conservatives really sad they lost their free speech online?'

Don't think they care all that much :( (Sad) .. 
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner 6 days ago
maybe they should discover Discord, they can then have their little nightmare of misinformation and other nonsense and it won't be found all over the net?  free speech to any party isn't taken away, it's the freedom to voice lies, misinformation, etc that is what is being destroyed.  well it depends on the site, but DA isn't banning right, left or centralist, they are banning these individuals that are breaking the rules.  stick to having rational discussions, spread facts and truths and you're be on the good side of DA. 
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner 6 days ago

A private forum setting down its rules =/= Stifling freedom of speech. Now unblock me you Fat Punishing coward!
:iconfat-punisher:
Fat-Punisher Featured By Owner Edited 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Free speech for me but not for thee.

I'll be totally honest with you, and nobody else will.3
I want freedom of speech for opinions that I approve of, and I don't support freedom of speech for opinions I don't approve of. 

This is how every one thinks, and any one telling you otherwise is lying right to your face.

Conservatives want to censor anything Gay to protect muh children.
and Progressives want to censor hate speech and racism.

Nobody actually supports "freedom" as a concept, because they don't support the freedom to murder, or the freedom to rape.
You support SPECIFIC Freedoms
:icondoomrater:
doomrater Featured By Owner 2 days ago
This must mean Steve Dutch has a superpower.  He literally won't care enough to reply to people when he leaves his comment option on.  I don't know how that's possible but he manages to do it.  Probably something to do with self control.
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Student General Artist
Progressive here, happy to use free speech against conservatives and they can use their free speech here.

Not lying at all.
:iconthatwaslefthanded:
ThatWasLeftHanded Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Photographer
A private forum setting down its rules isn't stifling freedom of speech.
:iconblackbook668:
blackbook668 Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Fat-Punisher should know my actions on this forum are proof against their idea of freedom of speech. Many times I could've tried to silence someone except I didn't. I allowed the worst things to be said about me, libellous things, because silencing the person making the claims simply wasn't an option. Punisher thinks it's impossible, I just think that they haven't got the will.

It's hard, accepting that you can't control people like that, to control whether they can speak or not but if I did control my critics, what would that mean? They'd still think the same thoughts. You can only control how you react to something at the end of the day, this is something I'm still trying to appreciate myself, that control ultimately resides in how you handle any given situation.
:iconclownhole:
ClownHole Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Professional Artist
Racist cunt.
blackbook668 Featured By Owner Edited 6 days ago
Here's me proving my word by allowing this tool to hurl abuse at me.
:iconbattlefairies:
BATTLEFAIRIES Featured By Owner 6 days ago
I don't think Freedom of Speech has anything to do with individuals allowing another to talk smack to them. Nor individuals shutting eachother up with a block. While it's commendable to hear eachother out, Freedom of Speech has always meant that the gov'ment can't come after you for something you said (with a few exceptions).
Shut your stinking hole.
Yes you prove how easy it is to take the highroad for such a lowlife.
Paedo cunt.
blackbook668 Featured By Owner 6 days ago
I don't think you know what the highroad is. No doubt you thought Hillary should've ended her and they go low, we go high speech with "take that, you fucking prick" or something to that effect, after all that's what taking the highroad is about... right?
Nah. I know exactly what the high road is.
I'm on here to purposefully insult racists, bigots and paedophiles.
So, everytime I call you a cunt, I do not do so to look "Hard", but to insult you for being a racist. It makes me feel good.
(1 Reply)
:iconfat-punisher:
Fat-Punisher Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I know.
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner 6 days ago
I just said that to FatCuntPinisher! Damn it! Also I demand she unblock me 
:iconrudiruewarecorgi:
RudiRueWarecorgi Featured By Owner 18 hours ago
Someone that isn't going to be made angry by them will not be unblocked. True trolls know that the people that aren't trollable have to be blocked.
Add a Comment: