Replies: 60

Political youtubers you can't stand

:iconjjwsmith:
JJWsmith Featured By Owner 2 days ago
For me it's newsmax, prager u, and paul joseph watson

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:icondabair:
DaBair Featured By Owner Edited 1 hour ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Carl Benjamin, aka Sargon of Akkad. He's a racist, sexist pig, plus he ruined the name Sargon. He's even a walking stereotype of a neckbeard. Overweight? Check. Bearded? Check. Atheist? Check. Obsessed with video games? Check.
:iconemperorseverne:
EmperorSeverne Featured By Owner 9 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
All of them.
:icondumbledoreaskedcalm:
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Pewdiepie. The Assfucking Jessie cuntflap!
:iconclownhole:
ClownHole Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Professional Artist
Just for the bigoted assholes on here, that cite Prager U for their sources and news.
mediabiasfactcheck.com/prageru…
mediabiasfactcheck.com/2020/12…
www.mediamatters.org/dennis-pr…

But we know the cry "Fake News" will be howled out, toward the full moon, by the likes of Wolfworthsmenkey15 and his shitty ilk.
He nearly solely uses Prager U for all his information.
What a deluded fool!
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Edited 1 day ago  Student General Artist
"If we can't make a case against such finding, just cry fake news." - (R) sympathizer.
Also : “Maybe you do not care much about the future of the Republican Party. You should. Conservatives will always be with us. If conservatives become convinced that they can not win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.” ― David Frum, Trumpocracy: The Corruption of the American Republic
:icondumbledoreaskedcalm:
Meliran likes Mediabiasfactcheck,  but not when you use it on her favourite sources.
ClownHole Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Professional Artist
It should be used on all sources.
It says Prager U is far right extremist. What does that say about Wolfworthsmenkey15's moral standing? The guy is radicalised.
:iconsherbetcomix:
SherbetComix Featured By Owner 1 day ago  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
All of them, but especially the ones who regularly post political opinions but insist they are not political.
:iconsquirrels-are-evil:
squirrels-are-evil Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Ben Shapiro, because he would always simply scream over his opponents with logical fallacies.  I'm so glad his recent gaffs in 2020 finally opened his following to how much of a dumbass he simply is.
JJWsmith Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Ben Shapiro's a youtuber?
:iconsquirrels-are-evil:
squirrels-are-evil Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
His following definitely came from his YouTube presence. Started in college and then started uploading his debates to YouTube.
:iconikrines:
IKrines Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
In general I don't use Youtube for politics, and I get really really annoyed when Alt right channels get suggested. I like nature, survival, camping, gardening and diy. But it doesn't mean I am some sort of prepper, or rightwing conspiracy nutjob. I use nature as an escape from a meaningless existence postmodern life create, and loneliness is needed to be continue to empathic and connected to people around you, but these take the disconnection from people from postmodern life and thrive for what they see as traditional and historical, but it is 50's American society, with nuclear family, quite an outlier in family structure in history and it created the problem with loneliness and disconnection in modern society, not solving it.
:iconagent-sarah:
Agent-Sarah Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
All of them
:icondoctorv23:
DoctorV23 Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Youtube videos vary a lot. They can be good - (thinking of DIY projects and instructables) but they can be terrible too. Anything offering opinion as fact without evidence...
In terms of DIY evil exist though, 5minutescraft, bloom and Troom Troom.
:icondoctorv23:
DoctorV23 Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Yes, there is some really bad advice to be had too. One has to wonder if they do it on purpose. supernosebleed emoticon
Yes. They do.
:iconsmkiller:
Smkiller Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
If someone I watch happens to get political, whatever. But I don't go out of my way to watch solely political creators.
:iconaqdrobert:
aqdrobert Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Differing opinions are fun. Gives YouTube variety. It's precious when people go on a political rant, and see no irony or humor in their position.
:iconagoraphobichobo:
AgoraphobicHobo Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Almost all of them? 
:iconsmithnikovat:
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Yea, PragerU is a con job supreme, and PJW is pure cringe. 

But Archwarhammer, The Quartering and Geeks & Gamers really get under my skin for further shitting up the gamer subculture. 
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago
I liked Arch when he just stuck to 40k lore. Like his 45 minute video discussing the entire history of the Death Korps of Krieg. It was a good blend of humor and grimdark Now I like Baldamort, and MajorKill far more.

The Quartering tends to take things out of proportions, but I do appreciate him exposing cancel culture.
:iconsaeter:
Saeter Featured By Owner 1 day ago
I enjoyed his retelling of the Siege of Vraks.
RobStrand Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Considering we butt heads all the time, Im humbled that you too are a fan of 40k.

His entire Imperial Guard Playlist i listen to at work from time to time.
I've been getting into more and more in the past 5-6 years since I started getting into ttrpgs. It has to be the most expansive IP most people have never heard about.
I really got into it after listening to The All Guardsmen Party Dark Heresy campaign.
RobStrand Featured By Owner 1 day ago
I grew up reading the novels in high school. The Last Chancers by Gavin Thorpe was my introduction.
I've been listening to the stories at random from several youtubers but particularly ABorderPrince after getting the general lore from Leutin09 and Oculus Imperialis. Oh and of course Bruva Alfabusa with his If the Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device.
ClownHole Featured By Owner 8 hours ago  Professional Artist
:icon0iorn0:
0iorn0 Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Writer
Vaush

Timpoll

Black pigeon speaks.

Destiny 

Upperecholen gaming

Thought slime

Krut 

Sargon of akkad 

Prager u

Abby Shipro.

Mark dice

Alex jones 

Renegade cult

That's just a few.
ClownHole Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional Artist
The only one I have watched more than once is Sargon and I quickly worked out what he presents himself as and what he argues are not the same thing.
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Student General Artist
Why torture yourself by watching these cruds?
0iorn0 Featured By Owner 1 hour ago  Hobbyist Writer
Well renegade cult is fine. His videos just have a tendency to be Sammy.
Thought slime never really covers anything I'm interested in. But I don't think he's a bad content creator. I just think he's boring.
As for vaush and destiny well
Lefty infighting is always entertaing to watch.
And kruts videos have a tendency to drag on.
Everyone else on that list is a bit of a nutter.
:iconjasesaster:
Jasesaster Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I used to watch pragerU. Then I realized they support a lot of bullshit and blame a lot of trivial shit towards the left.

I defended Steven Crowder before from Gaywonk (Mexican Gay Journalist) from Stopping Crowder doing gay jokes since he doesn't have the gay card. However its been progressively been harder and harder to defend Crowder over his insensitively unfunny jokes and sometimes downright racist shit.

CNN are doxxers. what else can I say that isn't something defensible.

Fox. Tucker. Mcdougal case. Look it up.

Sometimes I can't stand Vaush. He is well educated but sometimes is very arrogant and I find that quality in a person detestable if its in a real life context.

Blaire White. Have you ever seen someone become the thing they continuously advocated against and never defends those qualities? That sir, is the double faced life of a trans person grifting for the side that says "she's the one good trans"
It gets worse with Blaire White. She tried to participate in a 4 way talk with other right wing youtubers and they told her to GTFO, "I don't care to platform this degeneracy" and called her "a gateway drug to pedophilia." It was pathetic to watch. 
Oh, her. I don't understand a person can be calm and connected on the surface and spitting so many crazy ideas out.
Dude. I watched that debate. I honestly wish I never lived in the same world as the ultra-thundercunt Lauren witzke. I don't wish death on many people. But a bullet is worthy as her last meal if she ever manages to implement whatever tyrannical neo-nazi horse shit she can get her hag claws on as official laws.
No seriously. Anyone but Smith reading this please watch the debate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9zICf5UH-E
I would have felt bad for Blaire if it weren't for the fact she didn't defend any LGBT rights(even though it was a debate ABOUT defending such things) Basically the broken Clock that is Carilyn Borizenko had to basically carry the whole debate on her back.
Blaire got what was coming to her, anything to get cash from suckers that think "you're different and that means if you agree with us your opinion is more valuable"
And look what happened when she ran into her supposed allies who ain't having that...
That's a wakeup call. But I know she won't take it until its too late or she ran out of suckers to grift in the right.
:iconjinksa:
Jinksa Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Amazing Atheist....Poor dude is getting to an point of pity/ 
Is even still relevant?! 
Well, he posts viedos so yeah.
I dunno, I haven't seen hide nor hair about him since he left the Peasants (which went to shit without him, honestly)
I think he suffering from depression. I would too after all the crap he went through. Also he cannot make the videos he used to make so that also might be an stifen.
You think he's bad try the vigilant christian
He's not been about in awhile. Wonder what happened to him? 
I dont know I think he was in rehab for a while or something, he still makes videos just not nearly as often as he use to
0iorn0 Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Writer
The Vigilant Christians sounds like a new age cult.
Oh, he's cult like alright...
:icontriagonal:
Triagonal Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Artist
Prager U, Vice, Ted Talks, BuzzFeed, WatchMojo
Watchmojo is a top 10 channel not a political one
Add a Comment: