Details

April 6
Link

Statistics

Replies: 156

Why is LGBT so quiet?

:iconlannybanny:
LannyBanny Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Or am I tripping? It just seems like we are so quiet until pride month. Did we get enough equality?

I haven't seen lgbt throw violent protests unless I am just out of the loop..

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconbi0terr0r:
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner 2 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Its like, oh I dunno the *straights* blow pride month out of proportion every year and act like the lgtb+ community never shuts up about anything or keeps to themselves. What was the point of this fourm?
LannyBanny Featured By Owner 1 hour ago
More of a vent and frustrated after seeing a bunch of dribbling homophobia about.
:icondumbledoreaskedcalm:
Am I tripping? Or am I fucking? The forums have been so quiet with out my assfucking shit dribble and the ending of poke the Clownhole to see what shit comes out or until he shuts up. Which is never by the way. Oh and happy Pride month! We’re still not equal enough you homophobic ass biscuit cuntbuckets! 

And no you haven’t seen LGBT throw violent protests because you don’t roam Brighton or San Francisco during the height of the mating rituals of the queens and sailor boys! And they don’t protest violently! They protest with pink feather boas and leather spiked pants and dildos!

Rainbow Pro-LGBT Icon Pixel Art 
:iconliterallybeanie:
Literallybeanie Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Have you been to Twitter recently? Like quite is an understatement cause I can't remember one day that I didn't see an article or someone screaming about this and that. Like its chill in all, but like quiet is definitely not the word I would use.

Nutttyyyy
:iconaqdrobert:
aqdrobert Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Because private lives are private. 
:iconjafar-assaleem:
Jafar-AsSaleem Featured By Owner 1 day ago
They aren't quiet; they are working on making Minor-Attracted Persons more acceptable to people before they officially announce the new letter. It's like sony or microsoft working on their new console, it takes time before they officially announce it.
:iconthatwaslefthanded:
ThatWasLeftHanded Featured By Owner 17 hours ago  Hobbyist Photographer
Pouring everyone from a group into a bucket and pissing in it never really helps anyone.
:iconsezzac155:
sezzac155 Featured By Owner 1 day ago
No we are not.
That’s not how attraction works.
Fuck off.
Jafar-AsSaleem Featured By Owner Edited 1 day ago
I love the way you people squirm about this subject. All the years of attacking religious folks for not accepting homosexuality and transgenderism, and now that the pedo thing is coming along and you are all tinfoil hat boomers protesting and crying about how they are trying to "infiltrate" your movements. "It'll never happen!" You say. Welp, homosexual and transgender paraphillias happened despite everyone trying to stop it, the hebe/MAP paraphillias are next in line for the royal societal acceptance award. Don't start crying now.
:icondoomrater:
doomrater Featured By Owner 1 day ago
LGBT is not the only place pedos try to hide under.  Funny that.

And what society do you see them being accepted in?  Please, do tell.
The west. Right here in US of A and over in Europe. Probably Europe first as they are fighting harder for acceptance there.
doomrater Featured By Owner 7 hours ago
Let me make this perfectly clear: I know of no one who wants pedophiles walking in their ranks. No one. "The west" is so broad that I have no idea who you might mean. Specific groups, please.
Liberal democracies. "The West" is a very unambiguous term, if you are on the outside looking in.
And let -me- make it perfectly clear: nobody cares what you or others say you do or do not accept. The change in attitude will happen, they will be part of the LGBT, whether you like it or not. This whole "one group wants to be legitimate but everyone else rejects them" trope has occurred numerous times now. It is foolish to think that some how its different; especially considering that the whole philosophy of the sexual revolution is "Love is Love". I am religious and muslim, me and billions of other people (Muslims, christians and jews) all reject sodomy. Sodomy is still accepted despite our rejection of it. The LGBT movement is no where NEAR as big and resourceful as these 3 religions combined; if you think you have the power to prevent MAPs from being normalized, think again. Groups will branch off of LGBT that accept MAPs, in the same way some groups branch off of christianity that accept sodomy. You will have MAP friendly sects of LGBT.
Feminists bitched and moaned about trans people getting accepted, when trans people are a total affront to all that is feminist, and guess what, everyone accepts trans now. You being upset about something doesn't prevent it from happening. America in the 50's was a country that didn't want black people or gays to be accepted, just as much as you don't want MAPs to be accepted, and guess what, the bigots lost. The whole country said NO to gays and blacks, and it didn't matter.
There is nothing you can do to prevent it. The logical conclusion of LGBT philosophy is the acceptance of all sexual deviance. You don't get to say love is love and all orientations are equal, and then arbitrarily deny some types of love and some types of orientations.
doomrater Featured By Owner 2 hours ago
I'm an adult baby. If I saw AB/DL groups welcoming pedophilia (why in god's name are you referring to it with this MAP obscurity? Call it what it is) I'd distance myself from it and note the group welcoming them in. Granted, I'm nowhere near as involved in any part of the community, but it's my duty to watch out for anything suspicious such as people who want to fuck kids. So you'd better care about what I accept and what I don't.
I can only presume you'd discriminate against any group that does the same. If only because right now, it's 100% criminal behavior and those who are discovered go straight to jail.
It would be that simple except homosexuals were accused of being pedos by straight people. So no, this isnít new like you think.
Once again fuck off. Pedos do not belong in the LGBT+ community. They never have. We donít want them. Itís not an orientation.
Attraction based on gender is an orientation but attraction based on age isnt?
This is why the LGBT movement is falling apart lol. No consistency what so ever.
"except homosexuals were accused of being pedos"
Because they were. The whole LGBT movement started as a movement to legitimate pederasty, but because the children aspect of it was a hindrance to acceptance of the movement, it was disowned. All that changed was the propaganda, the people are still the same people. What is difficult to understand? Why do you think all of these recent busts for people dealing with CP and child trafficking are also supporters of the LGBT movement. Why is it that every time one of these dudes is busted, they link homosexuality and pedophilia together. Because its all the same movement. Trans-genderism allowed people to beg the question of whether or not children can choose. Once that question is answered (and the answer is invariably going to be "Yes.") then the question of consent itself will be examined. If children can choose a gender then they must be aware enough to choose if they want sex or not. How do you NOT see this coming? It logically concludes this way.
The whole point of the sexual revolution is that people ought to be free to love who ever they want. That's the goal. "None of us are free util all of us are free." Why would it stop at ageism?
"Attraction based on gender is an orientation but attraction based on age isnt?"
Yes it isn't. Because It's based on what the words 'hetero' and 'homo' means.
It's also about the inherent unequal power dynamic between a minor and an adult, which makes pedophilia illegal.
Being gay is also not just about having sex.
Please give me a link to a newspaper article about your claim about child trafficking (they could have easily lied being supports to make the LGBT+ community look bad) and a link to the history article that says the LGBT+ movement started as a movement for pederasty, and that article needs to be clear that the individual members of one act engaged in the other act, because i haven't heard anything about what you are claiming.
"The whole point of the sexual revolution is that people ought to be free to love who ever they want."
The LGBT+ movement isn't the sexual revolution movement. It's a movement about human rights and visibility. (The fact that you have conveniently dropped the '+' shows we need the movement, because there is already a 'P' in there if you look for Pansexual.) It hasn't ended because gay people can now marry.
There is an inherent unequal power dynamic between men and women of the same age. Your argument literally means nothing, unless you want to say heterosexuality should be illegal. This is why some feminists consider heterosexual sex to ALWAYS be rape. Because it is ALWAYS between one who has more power over the other.
Look up a guy called Jeffrey Epstien. Look up NAMBLA. That will give you plenty of information about what I am talking about. LGBT is a stage in the sexual revolution and the sexual revolution started almost a hundred years ago. It's the same movement. Once something gets legitimized and legalized they move onto the next issue. The 80's and 90's was gay men, the 00's and 2010's was trans, the 30's and 40's will be MAPs.
Nobody is talking about having sex.
:icondumbledoreaskedcalm:
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Dude you’re weird. Rape is illegal for a reason. Homo or heterosexual or bi or trans attraction and sex we’re talking here is consensual. And no wanting to fuck children is not a sexual orientation, it’s sick!
(1 Reply)
:iconjasesaster:
Jasesaster Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm with Lanny. Only a fucking dribbler or a dishonest cunt thinks a majority of the LGBT+ group would want pedos in. Pedos try to shoehorn themselves in and a lot of LGBT people tell em to fuck off.
Nah, the only reason LGBT openly denounces MAPs is because its still relatively bad publicity. You are in denial if you think there is actually any serious hate for them in the LGBT community. A community based on "love is love" hating another group because that love crosses an arbitrary age number? Doesn't seem to make much sense to me. "But but, consent!" I hear you yelling. Yes, consent is a social construct still being used to discriminate against people based on age -- is what the argument will be. "Its okay for a 10 year old to make a choice about whether they should get surgery to cut their dick off and become "a girl" but its not okay for a 10 year old to decide if they want sex? Doesn't seem to make much sense to me!" 

The arguments are already there, you fools are just bumbling around trying to prevent it from happening like a bunch of orthodox christians protesting homosexuals in the 80's. Your time is is up. Your dated ideas about relationships will not be wanted in the near future. And the ironic part is its from your own doing, the same arguments you made for homosexuals, lesbians, and trans folk all apply to MAPs as well. Try as you might to arbitrarily claim "its different", it wont end up that way. There will be a P on the end of the LGBT acronym before the year 2030 id say. If not I will be very surprised. And even still, it would come shortly after that. Unless there is some great societal collapse.
:iconsmithnikovat:
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner 13 hours ago
>>you fools are just bumbling around trying to prevent it from happening like a bunch of orthodox christians protesting homosexuals in the 80's.
Coming from the guy still trying to protest homosexuals in the 2020s. 
Jafar-AsSaleem Featured By Owner 8 hours ago
Yes, my standards dont change because everyone else decided to. I'm quite proud of that fact.
:iconsmithnikovat:
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner 3 hours ago
you want to lock people up for blowjobs. I wouldn't be proud of that.
LannyBanny Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Yeah no we hate pedos. Rot in hell
The LGBT movement started with Homosexuals and Pedophiles, look up NAMBLA. They were right next to the homosexuals marching in the 80's
LannyBanny Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Please take a hammer and bang it hard agaisnt your skull.
:iconbevgreen:
BevGreen Featured By Owner 1 day ago  New Deviant
Don't waste hammers so casually.
:icon0iorn0:
0iorn0 Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Writer
Because they're waiting for the right time to strike....When your defenses are lowered...
:iconmeowmix884:
MeowMix884 Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Wym? They are always vocal and overly aggressive... Except it's mainly toward people of our own community. 
:icongametrek:
GameTrek Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional General Artist
Because lgbt wants peaceful resolution. Having an outcome where people are literally killing cops over the Negro is fail.

Basically they can not say " lgbt rights matter " when you have marketing towards black rights on going.

It is like late 1970s all over again, or the commercial 80s. With black young adults robbing people in broad daylight to discrimination against black people via not being hired to do skilled labor jobs.

Just the our parents want it to be. More like what the. racist Jews want. They do not want co exsistience they want the opposite. While making people forget about the Afganistan and Iraq or even Iran.

Jews
LGBT
Disabilities

Are all basically thing on paper that qualify you to be apart of the civil rights movement. Right now it is the Negro time to shine.

At the same time people. Eing discriminated due to mix races like

Latino
Arabic
Islamic

Or even slave labor / inhuman treatment of

Hong Kong
Tibet
South East Asia
India
Pakistan

Are all being ignored

#BLM > #LGBT as a deterrent which makes all these other minorities and problem practically non existant.

doomrater Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Despite the level of persecution still going on, it's come farther in such a short time than anyone could have ever seen.  Mission accomplished.  Now we handle the hate cases on a case by case basis.
:iconmeliran:
Meliran Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Writer
I don't think I'd call it mission accomplished when a transgender person still is not afforded legal protections against discrimination in housing, employment, health care, education, and the ilk in more than half the country.
doomrater Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Forgot I unblocked you.
That said, the discrimination is fierce for anything not standard. Hair dye and hair styles will get you passed over on job applications. It's not unique to LGBT, so it's something that needs to be addressed overall.
Now a counterexample to the housing situation: friend of mine was called all sorts of foul names while he went to work. Finally the dude crossed the line with his harassment and put something on my friend's door. Thanks to my partner thinking, it was reported to the landlord and bam. Dude and his mom that he was living with were evicted. Think that would have happened in 1980?
Meliran Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Writer
The difference is what is a choice and what is not.
:iconenryoalpha:
EnryoAlpha Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago
What about all the others who face legal discrimination, do they not matter?
~T
Meliran Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Writer
In formal logic there only needs to be a single counterexample for the statement to be false.
Simply put, explicit hate. State that you are LGBT and you'll get nasty remarks and generalizations. It causes members of the community to shrink down and become quiet.

Violent protests generally don't happen with LGBT as it is based around love.
:icontheoriginalartometry:
TheOriginalArtometry Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Best lay low in a time of potential persecution...
:iconsaeter:
Saeter Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Conservatives have turned their focus on oppressing trans people while in the background working to repeal gay marriage. There seems to be a real issue of TERFs, feminists that hate men so much that they cannot accept transfolk.
:iconemperorseverne:
EmperorSeverne Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Those are called female supremacists.
Feminists fight to be equal with men, while female supremacists want all of the rights for themselves. Lesbians (especially those who've been abused or raped before by men) are known to bear the latter attitude, so it would only make sense to them that they would feel at least a little uncomfortable around those who were not actually born female.

The thing I personally find strange about the whole thing is how bathroom politics, particularly those in opposition of transgenders (especially male-to-female ones), revolve around protecting women and enforcing equality, yet these same people find no issue whatsoever with women walking inside the men's room, meanwhile a man doing so much as coming too close to the women's room entrance, regardless of reason, is automatically a sex offender.
sezzac155 Featured By Owner 2 days ago
"...yet these same people find no issue whatsoever with women walking inside the men's room, meanwhile a man doing so much as coming too close to the women's room entrance, regardless of reason, is automatically a sex offender."

It annoys me that that point is rarely brought up. But also there is another point of why go through that effort? One you will still get weird stares because as these female supremacists have proven there is still a stigma for a man wearing a dress. That possible sex offender has basically ousted themselves as a suspect because of that stigma. Two if the person is really a sex offender then a sign on the bathroom door or a law isn't going to stop them because they are already intending on doing something illegal. 
:iconsaeter:
Saeter Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Not only that but transwomen are much more likely to be the victim than offender especially when forced to use mens bathrooms. It also really does nothing from an actual male sexual predator from entering a woman's bathroom.
:iconblackbook668:
blackbook668 Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Women who basically feel the wrong way about things and ought to be corrected.
:iconijusluvpenguins:
IjusluvPenguins Featured By Owner 3 days ago  New Deviant
The LGBT movement is shattering with internal divisions in recent years. Lesbians and Gays are bullied by Trans extremists. Feminists and Lesbians are called TERFs when they complain about it. Look up terms such as the "Cotton Ceiling" and how awful many women are treated by trans activists now.
The internal collapse is so fun to watch.
:iconijusluvpenguins:
IjusluvPenguins Featured By Owner 18 hours ago  New Deviant
It'll leave 2 sides; the sane vs the insane. Place your bets on the winner. Bit of a challenge in that competition, as insanity is sooooo commonplace now.
Jafar-AsSaleem Featured By Owner 18 hours ago
No empire lasts forever. Eventually these ideologies will die out/transform.
Perhaps it's because you've never lived as a trans, but it's the exact opposite. I cannot tell you how many times I've talked to gay or lesbian people, told them that I'm trans, and gotten told something like "That's so weird!" or "Why?" or any other demeaning statement.
Add a Comment: