Details

February 22
Link

Statistics

Replies: 151

Election Fraud Lie - It's Over.

:iconmeliran:
Meliran Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Writer

The supreme court just threw out every outstanding case involving the lie of election fraud.

Do you agree with them? If you disagree with them, produce evidence.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconagoraphobichobo:
AgoraphobicHobo Featured By Owner 20 hours ago
I don't agree that there was no fraud in this election. Trump pretty clearly solicited it in Georgia and other battleground States, and perpetuated it by attacking the mechanisms used to hold it with fraudulent claims. 
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner 17 hours ago  Student General Artist
Ah, so all this cry of fraud is the P in GOP. What was that? Ah yes....

P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N
:iconbelieveinya:
believeinya Featured By Owner 23 hours ago
Why is this step mean its over ? Nobody ever produced any evidence whatsoever in the first place. Since it was started without evidence, how does lack of evidence ever stop it ?

Otherwise I can only repeat that the US election system is an extreme joke, and have been like this from the moment of the creation of the nation, and with time it only got even worse.

For starters, the US people dont even have a right to vote in the constitution. Which is for example why it is legal to stop counting votes whenever the people in control of the elections likes the result.

Another biggie is that we have majority vote instead of proportional represenation, which in the case of the USA is especially awful because unlike the UK which is actually split into distinct parts such as Wales and Scottland which at least have their own parties the USA only has two parties. Both parties are financed by the same people and have the same goals, their difference are most rhetorics.

Another biggie is that the US media are now extremely monopolized, with very few people owning basically all mainstream media. This isnt just the case in the USA, of course, but its also a huge alarm sign about the quality of the democracy in the USA and elsewhere.

Another biggie is this construct of the Electoral College, in which the representatives can ultimately do whatever they want. Another riddiculous instrument abuseable for manipulation.

Another biggie is that the two parties are basically in competition about who manipulates the elections more, with all kinds of techniques used, like Gerrimandering, removing people from the list of voters on bogus reasons, removing competitiors like the green party from the election, etc etc.

Meliran Featured By Owner 23 hours ago  Hobbyist Writer
Your manipulation is entirely Republican.
:iconextraterrestrialarts:
extraterrestrialarts Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional General Artist
Apparently there is fraud in every election , its actually a game of thrones without bringing out the swords, axes, and guns. How the evidence comes out, is always a fabricated/altered story of what actually happened. Trump is guilty, but I think the real reason why things came out the way they were in the end result of this case , is that the system is so rotten, that if exposed its a whole can of worms that would be opened and would result in a real revolution... By playing the pendulum of power, the revolution only gets delayed until when it all corrodes and the innards spill out all over the place. 
:icondraggah-n:
Draggah-N Featured By Owner 23 hours ago
No, you're wrong. All the evidence suggests that there IS always some fraud, true, but that were talking about fraud on a tiny scale. Handfuls of people, our of millions, commit fraud in every election, but they are usually caught or otherwise fail do to the measures already in place.
extraterrestrialarts Featured By Owner 18 hours ago  Professional General Artist
I am sorry I am not, democracy isn't working how it should, the fraud all points to the specific leader of the party, hence why Bernie did not make it and Biden got it instead. Bernie was to much of a do-gooder , a man of consciousness in the shadow of the military industrial complex. Secondly when Green Party attempted to attend the electoral college debates, they were dragged out by security/police because the debates are only for the two-party shenanigans , where is the democracy in that ?
Draggah-N Featured By Owner 17 hours ago
Yeah, you are wrong about voting fraud.
extraterrestrialarts Featured By Owner 1 hour ago  Professional General Artist
Sorry... Nope.
Draggah-N Featured By Owner 1 hour ago
Yep.
extraterrestrialarts Featured By Owner 1 hour ago  Professional General Artist
Believe what you want, I stand in with disagreement to your response..
Draggah-N Featured By Owner 1 hour ago
Well, you're welcome to be wrong all you like, I guess.
:iconriveda1972:
Riveda1972 Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Are you sure it's over?

It's over on tribunals and courtrooms, maybe. Even the ones Republicans were telling they would win the day, like the SCOTUS. 
A 6-3 conservative court has just rejected the false claims of general, diffuse and nationwide frauds.

But this is no way enough for a lot of people.
People can believe in flat earth, people can believe that the purpose of 5G networks is to mind-control the humans by nanochip inoculation.
So they can go on believing in a nationwide conspiracy which caused a supposed electoral fraud.

Even when a 6-3 republican controlled supreme court rejects the false claims.
Even when the ONLY people able to cheat an elections are the ones who control the electoral apparatus, i.e. the statal administrations, which are mostly controlled by republicans.
Even considering that in most of republican states the local electoral boundaries have been largely redesigned under the hateful "gerrymandering" practice, in order to make things easier to republican candidates.

So republicans should have boycotted their own candidate, considering that mr Trump lost at popular vote even in republican controlled states.
Too many people who voted mr Trump just prefer to believe in this (dark) fantasy narration, of a wide international-satanist-pedophilist-democrat-republican conspiracy.

So, no. It's not over. Earth is still flat, for so many people.
:iconteafaceguy:
TeaFaceGuy Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago
Hey, man, not here to argue or debate.

Just curious if you had any thoughts about this Time Magazine article from 4th February. 

The heading reads: The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

You may already be familiar with it, but here's just a few spicy snippets that stand out to me.

"In a way, Trump was right.

"There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy."

"...an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted."

"Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result."

"This is the inside story of the CONSPIRACY to save the 2020 election, based on access to the group’s inner workings, never-before-seen documents and interviews with dozens of those involved from across the political spectrum."

"That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded CABAL of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were FORTIFYING it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures."

Oh, brother, that last one is for the history books, eh? A money shot, I tell ya. 

The election has been fortified. Praise the puppet masters! 
spoems is right, that article doesn't say what you seem to think it says.
:iconspoems:
spoems Featured By Owner 2 days ago   Writer
that article in no way validates anything Trump has ever or will ever say.  all the article maintains is that some democrat operatives and groups saw the coming conflict with right wing radicals due to Trump's incessant moaning about election fraud and tried to mitigate against it.  the wording of the title may suggest to some a nefarious plot, but it's just wordsmithing, nothing more.  the details of what these groups actually did is somewhat mundane.

all the quotes you posted prove exactly what i'm saying, so not sure why your reading of it implies anything other than that.
:iconjafar-assaleem:
Jafar-AsSaleem Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago
I believe the court is right that it wasn't technically fraud, as per the selection of legal technical loopholes that exist. (ie. its "legal fraud") They just make legal the things people use to commit fraud so that they are no longer technically fraud.

It was still a shitty result that most people didn't want. Now everyone is complaining about Biden just like they were complaining about Trump.
Trump's approval rating never got to 50%, the only president to fail to do so since they have started tracking approval ratings.
:iconfred1009:
fred1009 Featured By Owner 2 days ago
My understanding is that the courts including SCOTUS basically said is that the "evidence" for fraud was not sufficient to even start a trial. 
Meliran Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Writer
No, most people did want Biden over Trump. Popular vote was so heavily in Biden's favor that nobody could contend it was fraud. And Biden's net approval rating is ~30% higher than Trump's.
And while I don't believe many of the votes were fraudulent (because they are technically allowed), many of them were still double votes or from dead people or were after voting was over and the like, we just have laws that allow that shit so yeah yeah its not fraud what ever. Lol. Its still sketchy and rigged because every single election ever is sketchy and rigged. It's literally as scripted as WWE wrestling. The last 4 years was entertainment. I am kinda sad its over but if he runs again in 2024, its gonna be great.
Double votes and dead people votes have been disproven save for an isolated case or two.
Of course they have, you aren't going to find something that contradicts the desired narrative getting support. Its not like any regular people actually confirmed any of this, its just a bunch of talking heads that go into a non-descript room and "deliberate" and then they come out and say what ever they want (you know, like a jury). It's like the court case in Alice in Wonderland, only you didnt get to see inside the courtroom, you jsut saw Alice go in, and then when she came out she was judged guilty for painting the flowers red and everyone just accepts it. Nobody sees what goes on behind closed doors.
I get to see the instances offered up which are then clearly debunked.
I sort of take the George Carlin approach to American government, they all lie to you, they work together, and they will literally just say and do what ever when ever. It's not a conspiracy, its just how it is. There is no reason to implicitly trust an governmental or academic official. So 99% of these kinds of arguments where people are arguing about stuff they cannot ever possibly know is all just speculation. It is speculation to say voter fraud was debunked; YOU didn't debunk it, you just happen to trust the people who say it is debunked. Other people don't trust those people. It has nothing to do with "one side is using science and numbers" and "the other side using emotion", you arent using science and numbers, youre just trusting the talking heads that said it was debunked lol. When I told you it was 2% I'm literally just trusting what google says the number was the last time I looked, for all I know google could straight up have lied on their live updates. It's not something that can possibly be known one way or another, its all a matter of who do you allow yourself to trust and who don't you, the left is WAY more trusting of people and so feels a lot more confident in what they say and do; its not because they are using science or facts more, lol.

This is my outlook, I don't really care one way or another about votes being fraudulent. The government steals a percentage of my income every year, I don't care what they say about anything lol. I don't believe votes actually matter either. I believe we all like to pretend they do in the same way some of us like to pretend kylie is a woman. But at the end of the day we know he has a dick and we know that the electoral collage doesnt have to give a shit what the people want (assuming that even the EC matters, for all I know they could be told what to vote for).
When you disagree with science and data widely accepted without evidence, you venture into conspiracy theory.
(1 Reply)
Jafar-AsSaleem Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Okay, break it down, how are they clearly debunked?
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54874120
Jafar-AsSaleem Featured By Owner 2 days ago
It was like 2% over lol.
4.45%, the 2nd largest margin of victory in the past 24 years.
:iconstephenl:
StephenL Featured By Owner 3 days ago
I voted for Trump!   Now all you need to do is get 85 million more people that voted for Trump to testify by replying to your thread here.    Only problem is, I'm not sure this web site could handle that many replies, if they even exist.
Could actually be I was the only person that voted for Trump and all the other votes he got were fraudulent.
:iconsoftsoundboy:
softsoundboy Featured By Owner 3 days ago
The evidence of Democrats rigging the system and elections and destroying democracy is more than clear
in the way they removed in 2020 Green Party in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and doing everything in their power
to destroy 3rd parties in New York.

Since I'm not American, I don't give a shit, but it's the boomerang which Democrats threw
to destroy democracy in USA and which everyone ignores.
That boomerang will return sooner and later and hit delusional idiots like Meliran in their
heads with non-existing brains, while I'll eat popcorn and keep saying:"I told you so".

IF Americans were reading that the opposition in Russia, a party going against Putin on the elections became eligible
to participate in elections and sent papers digitally and Putin's party, WHICH CONTROLS EVERYTHING, not informing that party
that papers need to be brought physically, but sending the whole thing to court so that the court makes the decision about the eligibility 
and to drag the whole thing while ballots are being printed and that way to REMOVE the party out of the elections,
American would be going:"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, DICTATORSHIP aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa PUTIN!!!!!"

IF Americans were reading that in Russia the opponent of Putin was removed from elections because that guy wrote 2 residency
addresses and Putin said:"Two addresses? You can't participate in elections", Americans would go:
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa DICTATORSHIP aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa PUTIN!!!!!!!!"

Those things above HAPPENED in Murica in 2020 and that's how Democrats were removing Green Party out of the elections
and that's how they beat Trump, by destroying democracy, by finding procedural and bureaucratic atoms and making out of them 
a court case so that the court DRAGS THE FUCKING THING while ballots being printed.

THOSE THINGS could have been corrected with ONE PHONE CALL.

Those things WERE NOT corrected with one phone call because Democrats were digging and digging to find something, anything,
going through papers to find ANYTHING and to make out of it a court case and to FREEZE Green Party by the court dragging the eligibility
of Green Party participating in elections.

In 2016 Trump won in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin because 2% of people voted for Green Party.

So, in 2020 Democrats went to REMOVE Green Party so that people CAN'T VOTE for Green Party. 

That's the boomerang which has been thrown and flying and which will return to hit Americans in their fucked up heads.
I'll be eating popcorn and saying:"I told you so".
Meliran Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Writer
Maybe if the Green party actually followed the rules, there'd be no discussion on this.
:iconshirokabocha56:
shirokabocha56 Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago
Don't kid yourself - every US election from now on will have to deal with the spectre of election fraud, real or imagined.
:iconwolfworths15menkey:
wolfworths15menkey Featured By Owner 17 hours ago
You don't know the half of it, with the evidence of actual fraud( as in legalising inherently fraudulent practices, bribing voters and doing things behind the backs of observers) and how much noise Trump made about it the democrats will be accused in every election they ran in for the next ten years.
:iconshirokabocha56:
shirokabocha56 Featured By Owner 17 hours ago
,gif
:iconwolfworths15menkey:
wolfworths15menkey Featured By Owner 16 hours ago
Trump knew going into the 2020 election the correct way to deal with election fraud is to push legal charges and destroy the reputation of the political party that stoops to it. The Democrats didn't realise that terrorising a population(through far left-wing groups) right before an election would inflame hatred(towards Democrat party politician's and the far left) in the hearts of voters. Its a massive cluster F but at least its one that makes every option a losing one for the far left and the swamp.
:iconblackbook668:
blackbook668 Featured By Owner 3 days ago
When Trump runs again, a sizeable part of his campaign will revolve around this claim. I think he'll even have a slogan, TAKE BACK AMERICA, to go along with MAGA.
:icondoctorv23:
DoctorV23 Featured By Owner 3 days ago
"It's flat!" they said.
:iconikrines:
IKrines Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't think that would change the extreme right wingers here, Meliran. I would quote a comic I once read they are "parked in paralel universe".
fred1009 Featured By Owner 3 days ago
>> I once read they are "parked in paralel universe" <<

The problem is, they don't stay in their "parallel universe". 
:iconikrines:
IKrines Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Life would be easier if they did.
:iconbad-squirrell:
bad-squirrell Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Can we trust the judgement of SCOTUS when the judge Roberts is publicly accused to be a pedo criminal and he did not deny or claimed the accusation is defamatory.

On February 9th, lawyer Lin Wood filed a bombshell affidavit under oath in Federal Court, in U.S. District Court in Brooklyn, N.Y. affirming the salacious allegations he has made about both US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts and former Vice President Mike Pence.

Lin Wood doubles down on attacking Pence, Roberts - POLITICO
Lin Wood doubles down on attacking Pence, Roberts (yahoo.com)
Lin Wood Allegations Justice Roberts - YouTube
Yes, we can, as he is making random accusations without any evidence. Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true.
:iconbad-squirrell:
bad-squirrell Featured By Owner 3 days ago
You claim Lin Wood has no evidence, but you have no evidence that Lin Wood does not.
It's just your feeling.
:iconadgood:
ADGood Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago  Hobbyist
Today I learned about "Russell's teapot".  Fun stuff.   
The burden of proof is on the one MAKING the claim. 

Anyone can run their mouth. 
Welcome to America where you are innocent until proven guilty.
:iconouroboroscobra:
OuroborosCobra Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago
Just tell bad-squirrell they're a pedo, and that they need to prove that you have no evidence they're a pedo.

They probably won't figure out the fallacy of trying to prove a negative, but we could at least see them try.
>> They probably won't figure out the fallacy of trying to prove a negative, <<

Don't count on it. 

B-S does not seem to understand this. 
Add a Comment: