Details

Closed to new replies
January 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 72

Proof Democrats as EVIL....

:icontheclyonies:
TheClyonies Featured By Owner Edited 6 days ago  Student Digital Artist
Concentration camps for children 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SuNjZ…

This is similar to the Canadian residential native schools

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian…




Reply

Devious Comments

:iconjasesaster:
Jasesaster Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My goodness you spam the hell out of the threads here.

Maybe the removal of Parler was bad after all, gotta keep the kooks in their coup.

As for the video. Not surprised. I'm still waiting for any republican to protest against the ICE camps built by Obama to be taken down.
Trumps just there. 4 years not doing much about it...
Reply
:iconsmithnikovat:
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Considering that Republicans had no problem with "Pray Away the Gay" prison camps and the like, I won't hold this against Democrats. 
Reply
:iconwolfuspulpus:
WolfusPulpus Featured By Owner 4 days ago  New Deviant  General Artist
I haven't really met Republicans who do believe that, and while I do know that some Republicans do, you shouldn't generalize like this

I am not Republican nor Democrat, am no Political Party

I mean, Democrats seem to be pretty silent on Muslim Homophobia and anti-atheism
Reply
:iconsmithnikovat:
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner 4 days ago
>>you shouldn't generalize like this
>>I mean, Democrats seem to be pretty silent on Muslim Homophobia and anti-atheism
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong...
Reply
:iconjcoolarts:
JCoolArts Featured By Owner Edited 6 days ago
I found this and thought it was funny > www.snopes.com/fact-check/blm-…
Snopes digs in and gives it's absolute most desperate attempt to dissuade people from thinking that Rosenberg was a terrorist for bombing the capitol buildings

Thing is, is that the whole political system is garbage, and that's why I haven't even to this day, voted for anyone. Because of corruption, greed and lunacy that comes with the hard alignment to these "parties"
I guess the term to describe this way of thinking would be (party pooper). The people in charge, get the most out of their jobs when the public is scattered and enraged. And whether or not that rage manifests itself in physical form, is a risk they're willing to take.
Reply
:iconemperorseverne:
EmperorSeverne Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Democrats and Republicans are equally trash.

Change my mind.
Reply
:iconwolfuspulpus:
WolfusPulpus Featured By Owner 4 days ago  New Deviant  General Artist
That'd be impossible
Reply
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner 4 days ago
Vote Bull Moose Party.
Reply
:iconemperorseverne:
EmperorSeverne Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
It literally wouldn't make a difference since the final result would be either democrat or republican. :bucktooth:
Reply
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner 4 days ago
Bull moose party is 3rd party, and Teddy Roosevelt's old party. I think it needs a revival.
Reply
:iconwolfuspulpus:
WolfusPulpus Featured By Owner 4 days ago  New Deviant  General Artist
I thought Independents were 3rd party?
Reply
:iconwashusama:
Washusama Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Student Photographer
Independents don't have a party. They might join a caucus with a party but they are under no obligation to vote along party lines. 
Reply
:icontsumuro:
Tsumuro Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This so much. Both equally suck the average citizen dry for different reasons. It's all about profits and "MuH EcOnOmY" regardless of whether it's left or right.
Reply
:iconemperorseverne:
EmperorSeverne Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
And then (the American) people have the nerve to get pissy at each other for voting for the wrong person, and especially at me for refusing to vote at all.
And look at what's happening.
Reply
:iconnervene:
nervene Featured By Owner 5 days ago
If you need help seeing then there's no sense in wasting the energy
Reply
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Edited 5 days ago  Student General Artist
It's not entirely wrong. It's the equally part that's wrong though. Corporate democrats makes up the majority of the democratic party, and fascists make up the majority of the republican party. They're trash. I'll grant that being a corporate democrat is much better than being a fascist/republican.
Reply
:iconnervene:
nervene Featured By Owner 5 days ago
There's nothing to convince anyone of if they think the majority of both parties are trash - it's people who haven't formed a strong opinion that you try to convince. Let the opinionated, out-of-spectrum ones vie for each other's retweet-bux with woke commentary while deluding themselves into thinking they are politically relevant. They're useful in other ways, like making people who pretend to hate rich people rich.
Reply
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Student General Artist
You could argue that they're politically irrelevant, and I would agree with you nonetheless. It doesn't really change the observation that one party is the bread-crumb party, and the other is the fascist party. I wouldn't say Obama years was actually that meaningful as it didn't do much, but there was some shifts to the left, yes, but not enough to support people other than bread crumbs.
Reply
:iconnervene:
nervene Featured By Owner 4 days ago
We move in increments because that is how the system is designed. I do think the ACA, the huge push for LGBT rights, emphasis on environmental regulation, and recovery from the 2008 recession were meaningful.
We don't get to push fringe positions just because we've fooled ourselves into thinking that they're popular after we immersed ourselves in political echo chambers online. This whole democracy thing is really inconvenient for both the far left and the far right, and it'd be a lot more genuine if they'd realize they actually hate it instead of confusing themselves into believing it's part of their core ideals. When at least half of the country disagrees with you, democracy is why you don't get what you want, why you can't just ignore what the other half wants, and why change that does happen takes time and often involves compromises.
Reply
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Edited 4 days ago  Student General Artist
>>> We move in increments because that is how the system is designed. <<<
This involves the assumption that it has to work this way. Do you have any solid evidence that it has to be this way for the sake of appeasing to lowest common denominator i.e racism, lowly educated in hope that there won't be any push-backs?
>>> I do think the ACA, the huge push for LGBT rights, emphasis on environmental regulation, and recovery from the 2008 recession were meaningful. <<<
They're meaningful, however it can be argued that they don't mean much if the momentum of those changes is low. If it is that low, then you get a slid to the far-right and appeasement of racists, and white supremacists. As a matter of fact, that's exactly how you get Trump.
>>> We don't get to push fringe positions just because we've fooled ourselves into thinking that they're popular after we immersed ourselves in political echo chambers online. <<<
This implies that moderate policies isn't a fringe position despite that it 2/3 of the population loathes it, and would not support them at all. Not to mention a lot of red states voted in progressive policies touted by the progressive wing of the democratic party. I would say that to the other position. Also, moderates are losing out in the long run.
>>> This whole democracy thing is really inconvenient for both the far left and the far right, and it'd be a lot more genuine if they'd realize they actually hate it instead of confusing themselves into believing it's part of their core ideals. <<<
The US Far-Left comprise of mostly liberal-europe center-left and center people. That being said, you do realize a New York man that has been primaries had sued his more progressive opponent after losing his own primary. He eventually conceded, but it doesn't change the fact that even moderates would hate democracy if it doesn't benefit them, so with that observation, you don't really get to claim that it's just far-left and far-right that hate democracy. So, you're painting a false equivalent here. Even the moderates blamed progressives for their own losses, but that's arguably on them for not seeing that more off-the-center becomes more electable as the country are divided further more.
>>> why change that does happen takes time and often involves compromises. <<<
This implies that incremental changes work because it operates on the assumption that people on the wrong side of history won't push against it because they don't notice, and it ignores the issue of momentum needed to keep the changes. And yes, that means as long as far-left continues pushing for momentum, then progress can occur. Also, incrementalism for the sake of it also becomes absurd as a stance if one was to consider the argument that women should have rights slowly until they can have rights in a 100 year or so.
Reply
:iconnervene:
nervene Featured By Owner 4 days ago
This involves the assumption that it has to work this way.
There is no assumption, it does work this way. I made no statement about it having to, though I think it should.
Do you have any solid evidence that it has to be this way for the sake of appeasing to lowest common denominator i.e racism, lowly educated in hope that there won't be any push-backs?
You don't have to like democracy. It doesn't have to exist. If your country has a bunch of dumb racist people, unfortunately they get to be represented in a democracy. They get to push their narrative, too.
Do I think certain things should happen right now, yes, certainly. Everything you support, regardless of what side you are on, you probably want right now, but you don't get to pick and choose so that the system only works against your opponent. Trump didn't come close to finishing his wall - in fact he had to find a way to circumvent the incremental system to even begin building it, nor could he repeal the ACA.
They're meaningful, however it can be argued that they don't mean much if the momentum of those changes is low.
The government doesn't make momentum, the people do. Charlottesville created momentum. BLM created momentum. The Capitol riots created momentum (against their intent). These changed the atmosphere and made things progress, for better or worse.
Regardless, the ACA still exists, and Biden plans to expand on it. Gay marriage is now legal and orientation is still protected under anti-discrimination. The 2008 recession hasn't returned. Environmental regulation has taken a hit in Trump's era. I don't know what the measure of 'momentum' here is when 3/4 of these are demonstrably still effective even after Trump & Co vowed to destroy the ACA 4 years ago.
This implies that moderate policies isn't a fringe position despite that it 2/3 of the population loathes it
I don't know where you're pulling these numbers from, nor could I find it online. No matter what, welcome to America, we are a democracy with two polar opposite ideologies - moderate policies are the result because they are in the middle. It shouldn't surprise anyone that they don't like policies that were adjusted by people who disagreed with them. I really do understand that compromising in the middle is a real pain in the ass and that just ignoring what the other half of the country wants would be so much easier. Have you considered that it might be democracy you loathe, since it's why anyone with differing opinions gets to influence policy?
[...] even moderates would hate democracy if it doesn't benefit them [...]
By its mechanics democracy resists the influence of ideas at the edges which are not popular. One might say it is rigged for moderation, at least in the relative sense - though with the wide spectrum in the US it also pans out to be generally true in the absolute sense. I do get to claim that the far-left and far-right hate democracy, because the true sentiment here is that people don't like X when X doesn't benefit them, which is completely rational; and in the context of the far-left and far-right, X is democracy.
It's fine if you disagree. Go vote.
Reply
:iconemperorseverne:
EmperorSeverne Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
See below.
Reply
:iconzoppadoppa:
zoppadoppa Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
The reasons they’re trash are different.  Republicans are trash for their ideology being a catastrophic hellscape of punitive thinking while democrats have nothing they stand for so they fall for everything.
Reply
:iconemperorseverne:
EmperorSeverne Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
A weak leader is exactly as bad as an imbecilic one, and an imbecilic leader is exactly as bad as a leader that is knowingly corrupt.
Reply
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Edited 5 days ago  Student General Artist
Democratic Party - Weak and giving to the republicans rather than support people via progressive policies
Republican Party - No one gets a thing except corporation. White supremacists, religious gets a green card for fascism.

They're trash. And I say that as a democrat that votes in democrat because there's no choice involved. I vote progressives on the downballot because it's better than having corporate democrats or fascists.
Reply
:iconemperorseverne:
EmperorSeverne Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Exactly my point.
Reply
:iconkhameleonx87:
KhameleonX87 Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Nah, I like where your mind is. 
Reply
:iconshibaloaf:
ShibaLoaf Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Professional Filmographer
The ship of state is divided between two sailors, both of whom believe the other has gone mad and will sink the vessel if allowed to take hold of the wheel. Four years they sail towards one island, four years they sail to the island in the opposite direction. Never arriving at any destination, they will run out of supplies and die at sea, along with all the passengers who trusted them to lead the ship true.
Reply
:iconjesshavok:
JessHavok Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
I only see proof that one idiot, was an idiot. But make no mistake, there are idiots on both the left and the right. 

What the Democrat house stands for:
  • Pro-Choice (regarding abortions - her body her choice)
  • Pro-Gay Rights (legal gay marriage)
  • Anti-Gun (better gun control given the amount of mass shootings, street crimes and school shootings)
  • Secular State (separation of church and state - church can still exist it just shouldn't be charged or used as influence to create laws/bills)
  • Government Low-Income Programs (EBT, welfare, Medicare, unemployment, stimulus etc - programs to help the poor) 
  • Climate Change (democrats recognize it as a thing)
As someone who values human rights and equality, doesn't want to see lots of shootings, doesn't want the less fortunate to die (due to no money for food, or not having medical care), and understands what science is... I align more to the Left/Democrat side. The only thing I really see coming from the right, would be programs to avoid taxes for the mega rich, no programs for the poor, bigotry, no understanding of science Jesus and guns (no other religions welcomed or accepted - forget the atheists completely).

If I'm missing something about the rights values, please list them out to me like I've listed out the lefts values, I'm interested to know if I'm not getting something correct.

Citation:
www.nj.com/politics/2016/07/dn…
Reply
:iconbi0terr0r:
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
If you couldn't tell, Rain here is a knuckle dragging shit stain who doesn't understand much of anything.
Reply
:iconbeautifulrainofautum:
BeautifulRainofAutum Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
"Pro-Choice" You mean pro murder and genocide?
"Pro-Gay Rights" Gay people already have the same rights as everyone else, and there are also gays on the right.
"Anti-Gun" Anti gun except for their own.
"Climate Change" A distraction from real world problems, who cares. Everyone knows that the climate is constantly changing. It's been changing every day since day one on earth.
Reply
:icontsumuro:
Tsumuro Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You see this is why I can't stand you forced birthers. You apes worry about fetuses before worrying about women. Just goes to show how fucking misogynistic you are. Women OBJECTIVELY matter more than ANY fetus. LIVING WOMEN should be protected, not unborn fetuses. You aren't pro-life, you're pro-suffering, anti-women, pro-bodily-abuse and pro-female-mutilation. Fetuses aren't people with emotions and feelings yet, WOMEN ARE. This is why people have a burning hatred for you conservative apes, and for a good reason. Take your misogyny elsewhere and shove it up your virgin incel ass.

And yes you misogynist ape, climate has been changing since the beginning of our planet but our climate change is FASTER THAN WHAT SHOULD BE NORMAL. It's the speed that makes it so problematic. But hey, why would someone with a fetus fetish possess any basic logic?
Reply
:iconjesshavok:
JessHavok Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
You mean pro murder and genocide?
See my other comment on this thread: 
A fetus isn't a baby, until after a certain amount of time has passed for development to take place. More than enough time for the woman to make the choice before it gets to that point. Its literally parasitic to her body, is just a lump of cells and lacks any brain activity before a certain point. Personally, I think the earliest moment an unborn can potentially survive without being in the womb, is when it gets human rights. The earliest known premature birth was at 21 weeks, so around that time. I'm not sure why people overcomplicate this matter. If a woman doesn't want to keep her pregnancy after 21 weeks has rolled around, honestly too bad, she already made the choice not to do anything about it for almost six months. So if she still doesn't want, or is unable to care for a child after that point she should be allowed to give the baby up at birth. Only stipulation to that, would be if the pregnancy puts the woman's life at risk in any way to carry to term, if that's the case, woman's life comes first.
Gay people already have the same rights as everyone else, and there are also gays on the right.
Gay marriage was legalized in 2016, by a Democrat President. That is something that should have happened honestly, before I was even born (I'm 30). Beyond that, people who have had literal sex changes are still battling over rights to use the correct bathroom and other things most take for granted.  -Example below, she was born with a dick but transitioned, so in no way belongs in the men's bathroom. She'd either get kicked out at best, or raped at worst:

K by JessHavok

Beyond that, keeping equal rights is just as important as gaining equal rights. Several states last year tried to make abortion illegal again, which is nuts considering its been established already as a human right.
Anti gun except for their own.
I don't own guns, nor do I want to. The school shootings we get every year alone, should be enough to make people want to reform how guns are handled in the US. Its nuts that people put 'their right to own a death machine' over the lives of others. Police and military obviously should have them though, but crazy Joe down the street and his son don't need them, and unless you are a cop... You and I don't need them either. Super scared for your protection? Buy pepper spray.
 A distraction from real world problems, who cares. 
It is a real world problem, and honestly probable the biggest problem, we're killing our own planet and there won't be a future unless effort is put in to at least attempt to try to be better. -But yes, scientist who are more intelligent than you (and me) care, and so do I.
Reply
:iconbeautifulrainofautum:
BeautifulRainofAutum Featured By Owner Edited 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
"A fetus isn't a baby, until after a certain amount of time has passed for development to take place. More than enough time for the woman to make the choice before it gets to that point. Its literally parasitic to her body, is just a lump of cells and lacks any brain activity before a certain point. Personally, I think the earliest moment an unborn can potentially survive without being in the womb, is when it gets human rights. The earliest known premature birth was at 21 weeks, so around that time. I'm not sure why people overcomplicate this matter. If a woman doesn't want to keep her pregnancy after 21 weeks has rolled around, honestly too bad, she already made the choice not to do anything about it for almost six months. So if she still doesn't want, or is unable to care for a child after that point she should be allowed to give the baby up at birth. Only stipulation to that, would be if the pregnancy puts the woman's life at risk in any way to carry to term, if that's the case, woman's life comes first."

Doesn't even matter if your argument is that it is a fetus and not a human being and therefore ok. When you support abortion you're also supporting killing actual babies because that also comes with abortion. Wich is partially why i have such a strong stance against it.

"Gay marriage was legalized in 2016, by a Democrat President. That is something that should have happened honestly, before I was even born (I'm 30). Beyond that, people who have had literal sex changes are still battling over rights to use the correct bathroom and other things most take for granted.  -Example below, she was born with a dick but transitioned, so in no way belongs in the men's bathroom. She'd either get kicked out at best, or raped at worst:"

That is complicated and has nothing to do with gay rights. If you were born with a penis and testicles that means you're a guy, so that is why you go to a men's bathroom, no amount of surgery is going to change that. I'll still call you a woman out of respect but that isn't a normal or common thing for people to mutilate their genitals and all of a sudden be the other gender and be going to women's bathroom's and participating in women's sports etc., it has nothing to do with homophobia or racism. It just isn't a normal thing that people are used to. Of course, there are still assholes out there, but most people don't really care where i live.

"considering its been established already as a human right."

But abortion isn't a human right. It's not even humane.

"I don't own guns, nor do I want to."

Neither do i but other people do and want to. Both on the left and the right.

"The school shootings we get every year alone, should be enough to make people want to reform how guns are handled in the US. Its nuts that people put 'their right to own a death machine' over the lives of others. Police and military obviously should have them though, but crazy Joe down the street and his son don't need them, and unless you are a cop..."

The problem with this is that it doesn't fix the problem and ultimately only hurts law abiding citizens. Criminals already own guns and if they don't they'll always find a way to get them. If they can't get them from a friend they'll get them illegally, if they can't get them illegally they'll make them themselves.

"You and I don't need them either."

We don't, but we should still have the right to if we do.

"Super scared for your protection? Buy pepper spray."

A trump supporter with a pepper spray was shot in the face last year. A pepper spray is a viable option for self defense but if you're getting robbed or there's a loose lunatic with a gun shooting people at a mall i think the only counter in that situation is another gun. 

"It is a real world problem, and honestly probable the biggest problem, we're killing our own planet and there won't be a future unless effort is put in to at least attempt to try to be better. -But yes, scientist who are more intelligent than you (and me) care, and so do I."

But you don't live in the future, you live in the present facing present threats. You're more likely to die from starvation, old age, an accident, or someone else than the world ending. I still think pollution is a problem. A really big one. Many animals species are going extinct, forests that are now deserts, the oceans are dead and filled with garbage, the skies are so filled with chemicals that you can barely see the stars anymore. It's a problem alright, i just think the right word we should be using is polluion, not climate change, and i also think that people should be focusing more on the present instead of what the future may or may not be. Doesn't mean we shouldn't worry about the future.
Reply
:iconmike-the-dabbler:
Mike-the-dabbler Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Isn't it also the baby's body as well?
Reply
:icontsumuro:
Tsumuro Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah guess fucking what, YOU LOSE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN LIVING INSIDE ANOTHER PERSON'S BODY AND DEPENDING ON THEIR OWN BLOOD AND ORGANS. Women OBJECTIVELY matter more than fetuses and have the right to fucking decide whether a fetus does or doesn't get to stay inside their body. EVERYONE who calls themselves pro-life (aka forced birth extremist) is a misogynist.
Not to mention it's not a fucking baby before birth. Use correct terms, forced birther.
Reply
:iconmike-the-dabbler:
Mike-the-dabbler Featured By Owner 4 days ago
If being pro-life means being a facsist, then I'd rather be a facsist pro-lifer than a pro-deather nutcase as you clearly are.
Reply
:iconbeautifulrainofautum:
BeautifulRainofAutum Featured By Owner Edited 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
You call me ape but you're the one flinging shit and behaving like one, even though i never insulted you. We're not living in 2000BC where barbaric practices and killing people was considered normal.

Good thing as a pro-abortion nutcase you're never breeding. I think it was good enough that you came into this world to spread so much supidity and hate. The last thing we need is more crazies. If you don't want to evolve as a human being then stay ignorant for the rest of your miserable life but don't try to infect others.

Fucking imbecile.
Reply
:iconjesshavok:
JessHavok Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
A fetus isn't a baby, until after a certain amount of time has passed for development to take place. More than enough time for the woman to make the choice before it gets to that point.
Its literally parasitic to her body, is just a lump of cells and lacks any brain activity before a certain point. Personally, I think the earliest moment an unborn can potentially survive without being in the womb, is when it gets human rights. The earliest known premature birth was at 21 weeks, so around that time. I'm not sure why people overcomplicate this matter.
If a woman doesn't want to keep her pregnancy after 21 weeks has rolled around, honestly too bad, she already made the choice not to do anything about it for almost six months. So if she still doesn't want, or is unable to care for a child after that point she should be allowed to give the baby up at birth. Only stipulation to that, would be if the pregnancy puts the woman's life at risk in any way to carry to term, if that's the case, woman's life comes first.
Reply
:icontsumuro:
Tsumuro Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's pointless arguing with braindead forced birthers. These people are the lowest trash on the planet. Pro-life should be considered an anti-woman hate group.

BeautifulRainofAutum is a perfect example of a misogynistic ape. Good thing no woman will ever want him so he can't force his bullshit upon anyone else.
Reply
:iconjesshavok:
JessHavok Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Honestly, I know there is no changing someone else's mind on these topics, given these ideals they hold are normally formed out of religious beliefs instead of science and reality. But, I keep civil and will continue to educate the right on what the left actually stands for, because left to speculate without doing any real research they come up with all sorts of insanity that isn't even remotely grounded in reality. That said, I still think its important to be civil, they're allowed to hold their opinion, but they're obviously on the losing side, given abortions are legal in almost all 50 states, gay marriage was legalized not long ago, and scientist are actually getting seats now. Rationality, logic and reason will always win out... Eventually. 
Reply
:icontsumuro:
Tsumuro Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Itís sometimes very hard to stay civil to those type of people. They really make me angry beyond words. I had an online friend who had gotten pregnant after failed birth control and wanted an abortion and she already had severe depression. She lived/lives in the Philippines where abortion is illegal.
I havenít heard from her since 2016 and I feel sick in my stomach thinking of what might have happened to her.
Forced birthers really have no idea what banning abortion does to women. They are so quick to think about unborn fetuses but can never be bothered to think about women who are suffering. They really see women as disposable incubators rather than humans who have feelings and dreams.
Reply
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner 6 days ago
well this is PBS so what did you expect.  too much wasted time to having the news read to me so for those seeking a quick reading source www.msn.com/en-us/news/politic…

in retrospect, we already have concentration camps for kids, it's called the American public school education program.  they start at around age 4 and brainwash them until high school senior, after that be prepared for intense brainwashing in those college years.
Reply
:iconlostpocong:
LostPocong Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Considering that this is from Project Veritas, I'd wouldn't be surprised if there was some amount of duplicity involved in coaxing that statement out of the lawyer who said that. But regardless, he was fired. Looks like the right successfully canceled someone again...

Oh and if against all odds this is something the democrats want to do, then I don't endorse it, obviously.
Reply
:iconbeautifulrainofautum:
BeautifulRainofAutum Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Once again i'm not surprised.
Reply
:iconbi0terr0r:
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Both parties are shit. :)

But republicans are worse.
Reply
:iconthatwaslefthanded:
ThatWasLeftHanded Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Photographer
Fighters arm up!
Reply
:icontriagonal:
Triagonal Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Artist
Both parties can lie all they want and say it's to enforce immigration or to prevent wrongful rearing, but in the end, they can't hide from us the reason they're taking children is because children are power, and a child under your wing is worth two in the home.
Reply
:iconsmithnikovat:
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Democrats are more pathetic than evil. 
Reply
:iconfred1009:
fred1009 Featured By Owner 6 days ago
They just want you to think that. The MAGA hat cretins breaking into the US capitol likely did more to help their agenda than any speeches from Biden. Of course, the evil clown in the White House helped.   
Reply
Add a Comment: