I am leaving this reply to inform you that your thread will be closed today. While we greatly appreciate your use of our forums, I’m afraid that this particular thread doesn’t meet our posting guidelines so we’re going to bring the discussion to a halt.
We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding.
Hitler had... Did I read that right? You were actually stupid enough to say that? You're trying to sugarcoat things by saying it doesn't apply to all, but that just comes across as a thinly-veiled attempt to save face and convince yourself that you are not a Nazi. 80% of this is nonsense, but the remaining 20% is pure anti-Semitism. And probably a bit of the 80% as well. I think I even saw a bit of other racism in there, too.
If it wasn't for the fact that I avoid blocking people out of principle, I'd have put you on my list in a heartbeat. You need to get some professional help. You are not right in the head.
I can't find where specifically it is in the rules, but I'm pretty sure hate speech has consequences. Saying that Hitler was right is a pretty clear-cut advocation of violence against a specific group of people.
Hitler was a bi-romantic demisexual who had autism and horrid PTSD from his abusive father, his mother's early death, and later being a soldier in WWI. He was also Autistic and had Syphilis and was going insane slowly towards the end of WW2.
His anti-Semitic hatred started with a Jewish Girl rejecting him.
All you'd make him think he was more of a victim then he already believed himself to be.