Details

2 days ago
Link

Statistics

Replies: 30

My friend and his lack of humanity...

:iconredfoxbennington:
Redfoxbennington Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Student General Artist
 I was friends with this guy recently. He was nice but then I realized that he is a mentally ill hispanic nationalist and is very anti-semetic and has some fascistic views. 

But beyond that he likes to talk about movies and video games or anime and other nerd culture stuff. He even helped improve my art.

One night everyone was giving me shit and I watched the worst horror movie in a long time. I got muted on a discord server. The house was super hot to. My skin was dry and I was sweaty. So I got sick of my  friend's shit as well as everyone else. 

Long story short I dialed him sent him a death threat then blocked him.  

Should I apologize to him though?

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconneiot:
Neiot Featured By Owner Edited 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
As a general rule, don't send death threats. Just block them and move on.
Redfoxbennington Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Student General Artist
wow i did all 3.
:icondqube:
dqube Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Professional Digital Artist
"Long story short I dialed him sent him a death threat then blocked him."

What's up with the death threats nowadays, a simple fuck off would have been enough, a mentally unstable person might take it personally and end their life, it's not something that should be used lightly.
:icondopename:
dopename Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Professional Traditional Artist
These days are tough on everybody. Most of my friends are functional mentally ill psychos, other more mellowed out chill nerds. But all I know, if shit goes down, it will be the first ones that will help.
:iconbayodino:
BayoDino Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
> I realized that he is a mentally ill
> sent him a death threat
Oh so you are mentally ok, I see :)
He's tougher than me he claims.
:iconsameoldskorpan:
SameOldSkorpan Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist Filmographer
Ohh we can find that out right here. :D
I don't usually go in HWL to bash people, but if you're up for a harsh slap of reality I'm willing to deliver.
Who knows? Maybe it'll make you tougher ;)
Liptart pwned.
:iconsameoldskorpan:
SameOldSkorpan Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist Filmographer
Whatever. :D
:iconbeautifulrainofautum:
BeautifulRainofAutum Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Seen this so many times.. You wanna know what i think? I think your "friend" is smarter than you and more likely a better person too. It's just a hunch.
Thats one way of looking at things.
:iconalex-crocodylia:
alex-crocodylia Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I mean, nobody is perfect but I believe you're better off without him and that his views may have influenced your behavior. 
:iconxianghua:
Xianghua Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
It sounds like you fit your own description of mentally ill and lack of humanity.
To be sending people death threat over his words.
Being intolerant towards people itself is already pushing yourself on the path to be a fascists.

A lot of time we get upset by someone who exhibits the same characteristics as ourselves.

If you don't stay mindful about it you turn into the very thing you swore to destroy.
:iconkhameleonx87:
KhameleonX87 Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Leave it be and go your separate ways. By saying anything further just be pouring salt on the wound. I'm not saying he's in the right. But maybe in the future consider talking to the person about what's wrong instead of bottling it up. Because this is the result of bottling anger up. For your sake I hope the death threat isn't a voicemail or text message. That could go against you if your friend decides to get the authorities. Doesn't matter your age they don't take shit like that lightly. 

...good luck 
:iconhoshiofthestars:
HoshiofTheStars Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Yeah you should apologise. It is never okay to send death threats. If that guy does end up passing away from an accident or natural means then you'll have to live with the aftermath.

If you still want to be friends with that guy then maybe have a civil chat about his racist comments. But seriously don't send death threats anymore. They can do a lot more damage than you realise.
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner 2 days ago
You could apologise and then explain it's about how his racism upsets you. If he still doesn't try to change, then you're totally free to just cut ties with him and move on
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner 2 days ago
sounds like you pulled a reverse.  don't put your hate onto other people because you were having a bad day...  let's hope the dude is dealing with it, death treats can be taken seriously to the point of criminal charges.  also, there are some court cases appearing of people filing suit over these charges, causing depression, anxiety...

since that bullet (so to speak) has already been fired, the right thing to do would apologize and then return to block so you won't be tempted to do that again.
He's a tough guy so he probably didn't mind but I will apologize to him. soon.
:iconclumsysquid:
ClumsySquid Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
mentally ill

that diagnosed? or just hunch?

at any rate, if it'll make you feel better, apologise for the death threat. Asking for forgiveness is basically that, easing up your own conscience burden.
He takes pills and says he couldn't talk until age 5.
I am jus so lonely since I abandoned him. I have no friends in real life that share the same interests or even anyone on discord to share our genius much as he does.
:iconclumsysquid:
ClumsySquid Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
For some people it's better to be with an unpleasant person than to be all alone. You can reason with yourself and think, is it worth all the arguing? Or is it better to forget and move on? And I know how hard it is to make such a choice.
:iconyangxiaofan457:
YangXiaoFan457 Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago
What did he do to you to make you send him a death threat? :o
He keeps saying racist things.
:iconfistapology:
FistApology Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That isn't a good enough reason to send someone a death threat, mate. Self control is an amazing thing.
I should have used my Apology than my Fist. 
:iconfistapology:
FistApology Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Self-discipline would be more effective.
:iconagent-sarah:
Agent-Sarah Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Doing that doesn't make you any better than that racist ass "friend" that's for sure.
:iconyangxiaofan457:
YangXiaoFan457 Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Does he know he is being racist and offending you? If he is being racist towards you to hurt your feelings then maybe it's best not to contact him anymore.
I don't think he cares. He loves being this way. He's one of those people who still complain about "Feminazisjws." Sometimes he apologizes. But man he needs to control it.
Add a Comment: