Closed to new replies
September 14
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Not able to submit thread on "Job offerings"

:iconsolanasol:
Solanasol Featured By Owner Edited 5 days ago
Why can't I submit my thread to "Job offers" it shows "Oops the server encountered an internal error" is it really an internal error or I'm too new to post on that sub forum?

Devious Comments

:iconphoenixleo:
phoenixleo Featured By Owner 4 days ago
Hello Solanasol ,

We greatly appreciate your use of our forums, but I'm afraid that your thread here would be better directed towards the DeviantArt Customer Service Center.

* Contact DeviantArt Customer Service Centre with a bug report.

Unlike some communities the DeviantArt forums are not a place to receive official help and information; our forums are more of an informal hang out and place to have conversations so it's unlikely that your thread will be seen by anyone who could help out in any official manner so I'm going to redirect you and close your thread here since the customer service representatives will be helping you out instead.

We hope that you get the assistance you need and we'll see you back in the forums later!
:icontangiwai:
Tangiwai Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Could be a bug.  Dunno.  We've had lots of 'em lately on DA in the past 8 months or so. 
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner 4 days ago
you're either banned from the entire forums, they don't do selective banning.  are you using any web links or anything that could be triggering that it's an error in nature.  sometimes we post normal and regular things, but due to these bots staff tries to make it harder for them to spam, however it makes it harder for us to create posts.  if you're still having issues report it and let staff look into it. www.deviantartsupport.com/en/a…
:iconkirkechan:
KirkeChan Featured By Owner Edited 4 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Maybe you account is "too young"? We have a lot of spam bots here that creates an account and proceed to post spamm offers. Try to wait a day or two
:icondqube:
dqube Featured By Owner 5 days ago   Digital Artist
It depends on what you are putting on your thread, if you put allot of pictures it gives that error. 
:iconsolanasol:
Solanasol Featured By Owner 5 days ago
I added few art links from this site, also tried posting with no links but still same error
Add a Comment: