Closed to new replies
December 2, 2008
Link

Statistics

Replies: 385

Dear miss boobs

:iconrenialace:
RenialACE Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2008
I can see you are dealing with a big amount of shitstorm these days.
After reading your latest journal I just couldn't stop laughing.
I don't have anything against you honestly, but it seems like you'll never learn your lesson. D:
Do you really think people are flaming you because of your distorted anatomy?
Oh come on, just like you've said, there are tons people with worse anatomy out there and jerks could have picked a better target to play with.
Well they didn't, instead, they picked you.

Do you have a fucking clue why?

Maybe you're just trying to hide the truth by shouting "OMG THEY HAET ME BECAUZE I'M POPULARRR AND BECAUSE I DRAW BOOBS WAI THEY DO THIS TO ME??!!!".
Maybe you're just too stupid to realize that you're a huge drama queen and an attention whore.

Seriously it's your freedom to watch as many people as you like, but you watched them and when they watched you back you de-watched them, most of your comments on their works are copy-pasta-generic spams, in their eyes you did it just for attention. There goes your drama.
You got them all by yourself.

Just tell them the truth and apologize maybe they will leave you alone.
I believe you are a smart person and you know what you are doing, oh well, I could be wrong.

tl;dr
Call out thread is lame, but since someone thinks it's even lamer not to provide links. Fuck, it's on the today's page.

Devious Comments

:iconfixmeknow:
FixMeKnow Featured By Owner Jul 23, 2009
Necro thread.

:lock:
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Jul 23, 2009  Hobbyist General Artist
I like boobs. So do most of the people who make artists who draw boobs popular.
:iconchorvaqueen:
chorvaqueen Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Whatever, I stumbled on this page through ED.

perhaps "she" came into my page by crawling through my circle of IRL friends.
Creepy.
:iconkimicatdemon:
kimicatdemon Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
DEAR GAWD, WHY IS THIS BACK?! :iconohshitplz:
:icontincandy:
TinCandy Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2009
I thought you were talking about `InvaderMar. :O

SINCE WHEN DID SHE BECOME A SENIOR?
:iconchronicdoodler:
chronicdoodler Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2009  Professional Traditional Artist
I really don't think she is worth all this drama and thought. She is pretty much harmless, thoughtless but harmless. She manipulates but at least she doesn't actively go out of her way to attack people.

It irks me when artists won't accept critique, but maybe she hasn't become comfortable with herself to open up to critique and if people would respect the no crititque button who can blame her for getting bitchy and blocking comments.
:icondarknessbunnie:
DarknessbUnnie Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2009
Urrgh, I've seen MUCH worse here on dA but for the way she's acting...wut?

Hey, you may be popular but seriously, that doesn't give you a 'I don't have to take critiques!' free pass...:|
:iconringocatalog:
ringoCATALOG Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2009  Student
She has some pieces in their that remind me oddly of a much crappier version of Falcoon's work.
I wanted to ask her about it in a comment, but it says I'm deviously denied.
Does that mean she banned me from her page? I've never even spoken to her. o_O
:iconljonesy:
LJonesy Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2009
give us a link mate? sounds interesting
RenialACE Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2009
cs-chan on Encyclopedia Dramatica
:iconclaireredfield:
ClaireRedfield Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2009
wow i found this page on Encyclopedia Dramatica where they say the truth about that retard attention whore aka Cs-chan, i really do wonder when she/he will get banned, i looked through on her page and her/his comments mostly hidden or flagged as spam :XD:, she/he only keeps the cute comments..

i remember when she/he watched me too, back a while ago.. so i decided to watch her as well but after 20 (or less) minutes she/he unwatched me :iconx3v2plz: so i asked her "why you not watching me anymore? i said something bad?" (all i did was thanked for the watch though x3) and in the next minute, i was blocked from her/his page for no damn reason :shakefist:.

Anyways, hope she/he will get what she/he deserves :D the BANHAMMER mwahahaha :evillaugh:
!Cs-chan ohh.. it looks wonderful right?^-^
:iconkatamount:
katamount Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2008  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I like boobs. :nod:

(That is tits, not morons.)
:laughing:

I was waiting for someone to say that!
:iconbustermaximus:
bustermaximus Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2008
Sure is a lot of old names in this thread...
:iconrainbowbarf:
rainbowbarf Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2008
lol i love how complain forums has these artist they like to target when the majority of you suck balls. seriously, who gives a shit? does it make you feel better to flame an artist and go on these rants about anatomy and subject matter when the grand majority of you seriously have NO idea what the hell you're talking about?

OP, you're a troll. no matter how you want to justify it, you're a damn troll. work on your own gallery before you feel the desire to attack someone else's.
:iconemiliapaw5:
EmiliaPaw5 Featured By Owner Jul 23, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Seconded...I totally agree

I think you are absolutely right, I also don't think it's right to gang up on someone just like that, so what if she de-watches people? This is not a popularity contest, we should just share and appreciate art
:iconassailant17:
Assailant17 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2008
Yes it is.
:iconelphabamonkey:
elphabamonkey Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2008  Professional Artisan Crafter
why do you care so much...why dont you try helping the girl then belittling her?
:iconkimicatdemon:
kimicatdemon Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2008  Hobbyist Digital Artist
because she will block us if if we try to help. :|
:iconshao-feng-li:
Shao-Feng-Li Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2008
I don't hate her because she* can't draw to save her life, but because she blocked me when I asked why she kept putting digital paintings under traditional sculptors.

*I think she's a he, but whatever XD
:iconfresh-films:
fresh-films Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2008
Man, if I have to be unpopular to make a stand, I will, and that stand is: Boobs rock, and I will stand in aid of anyone furthering the proliferation of boobs.
So...there.
:iconee-:
EE- Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2008
Even when the boobs look like this??
:iconfresh-films:
fresh-films Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2008
I mean, boobs are boobs; as such, they should be defended.
:icontaeshilh:
taeshilh Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2008  Professional General Artist
I am kind of late to the party, durp.

I've had ill-will towards this person for a long time after getting involved in an argument where she basically said it was her style and her rules, end of discussion. I really cannot grasp style as a reason for not wanting to learn proper anatomy.. you gotta learn the human body first if you're gonna manipulate it into your own cartoons. I feel that's one of my biggest regrets.. I haven't been to proper anatomy classes and I just want to dedicate my time doing that now (Or in 2009 as a resolution) because the inexperience is OBVIOUS. It's plain as day.. with some artists it's just clear that they don't know what they're doing.

I mean there's nothing wrong with practice (Trial and error is also a great way to learn), but my main gripe is just when people DO critique and there's the cupping of the ears and "lah lah lah lah"s that go on. Before this person thrashed her gallery, I did look through it to see the "mean" comments. They were all civil.. just critiques on her clearly-flawed anatomy.

It's just my biggest pet peeve ever when critique is considered an attack.. or if the person feels they can improve "on their own" and nobody should help them. But obviously if the work is being posted on a public website, surely you'd want to know what your audience feels about it?

I actually didn't know about her attention whoring.. my initial dislike was from just her hatred of critique alone, but I think the attention whoring is even worse, especially as I can imagine many of her fans squeeing after getting watched.. when in reality it was just to reel them into her webpage.. so then comes the unwatching.

It's really depressing ":-[" also i talk too much lol
EE- Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2008
:|

[link] <--I think that based on this picture, 'Miss' boobs should be 'Mister' boobs as no chick I know would make such mistakes. D8
:iconiceclear:
iceclear Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2008
Aa, link doensn't work! :(
EE- Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2008
Apparently the site was deleted along with his picture :B
Here you go
:iconiceclear:
iceclear Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2008
HOLY MOSES! The breasts are... trying to escape? I just can't comprehend them at all. :fear: Not only that, her hand is the wrong way around!
:iconcarpenoctem410:
carpenoctem410 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2008  Student General Artist
WHOM are you talking about?? I'm now reading this a long time and I still don't find a link to her site or even her name! I'm so curious!
:iconhappypenguins:
HappyPenguins Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2008
lol "Miss Boobs"
:iconchesney:
chesney Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2008
:chew: Mmmm, copy-pasta.
:iconereyes:
ereyes Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008
I usually go to the Today Page to read interesting journals, but I don't think I've read this one. :iconlinkplz: ?
:iconcoronustheterminator:
CoronusTheTerminator Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008  Professional General Artist
I need a link. I'm late....>.>
:iconmakayo:
Makayo Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008  Hobbyist Writer
Did somebody say boobs?
:iconbreastsplz:
:iconamtyk:
Amtyk Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008
Umm... someone fill me in please :O
:icondensepudding:
DensePudding Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008   Digital Artist
As much as I try to avoid dramas like this due to the general unprofessionalism of situations like this, I've been somewhat fascinated by this episode, and it's been interesting to watch it unfold. It's almost morbid in a way. I'm blocked from her page due to the fact that I asked her why she kept submitting into categories that her deviations obviously were not, like sculpture, obviously for the views.

I understand, but why be on a community oriented website, that is built on user interaction and cooperation, if you close almost all methods of interacting with others in a serious manner? Blocking all comments on her images, hiding anything that points out flaws in art or artist, watching then dewatching people just to bolster her almighty pagehit count? It's really shameful, to be blunt.

Meaningless internet fame and a bunch of fans can be an addiction, so perhaps that's all it is to this person. Very rarely will I agree with an ED "article" but the actual accusations in it seem to be true, based on her actions.

It is a shame, because I feel she's squandering skills she has by shutting herself off from real advice. I can see talent there, with a little help and guidance she could really shine with time.
It is a shame, because I feel she's squandering skills she has by shutting herself off from real advice. I can see talent there, with a little help and guidance she could really shine with time.

That's what I think as well. I've looked at the gallery (I'm guessing its the one that's been 'wiped clean' or whatever :o ) and from what I've seen, its not that bad but as you've stated, popularity can be a dangerous thing because it blocks the person from realizing that even though she/he has fans, it does NOT make her immune to critis OR improvement. Just because you have like 3,000+ watchers and over a million hits does not makes you THE artist nor does it give you the right to act high or bitch when someon points out something that does need improving on.

Whatever, this makes for lulz anyway and that webcam shot sucks. I hate avatars and webcames that say shit like 'to my haters' and then post some sort of p0rn on it. :|
:iconkizziesama:
Kizziesama Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2008   Digital Artist
Beautifully said :clap:
:icondensepudding:
DensePudding Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008   Digital Artist
That 'I understand' snuck itself in there, my thought process is backarsewards. :paranoid:
:iconrocketspy:
RocketSpy Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008
:iconlolwutplz:
:iconlaerbn:
Laerbn Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008
The only thing I see in her gallery is massive PINK.
:iconlaerbn:
Laerbn Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008
And by that I mean the colour itself and nipples and breasts and such.
Kizziesama Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008   Digital Artist
... So she's pissed because she decided to draw huge tits and be a drama whore? :lol:
RenialACE Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008
That's not the main reason she's pissed.:lol:
She's pissed that everyone is telling her that her art sucks but she never use her brain to think why.
Well, I've seen worse art than hers, and her art isn't all that horrible really. :shrug: I don't see why fuss over a few people disliking her art :O
:iconspinelstardust:
SpinelStardust Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008
I think people also fuss over the fact that she has the habit of rapidly watching-unwatching-watching-unwatching people to get more pageviews. :(
I can see the fuss with that. But I don't see the point in saying that her art is absolute garbage just because she won't take a crit. It's her loss in the end :shrug: I don't see the reason to totally trash her art. It's not perfect, yes, but it's not an absolute loss either :shrug: But the stat mongering... yeah, she could do to stop some of that, and she could just watch people she's friends with or likes artwork for.
:iconfluffyscootabunny:
FluffyScootabunny Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008  Hobbyist General Artist
My eyes burn anyways.... but seriously I wonder about her anatomy as well. I don't have a great grip of the human anatomy either, but at least I mention said problem and ask for help... I think.... >.> I have an anatomy book.... I have to find again....
RenialACE Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008
I think even a 10 year old can tell that she has SERIOUS anatomy problems.:O
:iconfluffyscootabunny:
FluffyScootabunny Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2008  Hobbyist General Artist
I think a 10 year old shouldn't be looking at her stuff.

"OMG WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS?"
Add a Comment: