Closed to new replies
July 19
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Not sure how this sounds

:iconsharkbate622:
sharkbate622 Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2021
A little something that I written last night for a writing project I'm working on but not quite sure how it sounds. It takes place after a parent has picked up her little one and placed him against / over her shoulder. All he could see was part of her neck, shoulder and part of her head, face as well as what was in front of him 

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondezaaden:
DeZaaden Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2021  Hobbyist Writer
AM I right, that you want to tell a story from the view of a child, which is carried on the chest of the parent? Like this www.mini-and-me.com/wp-content…
yes you are, it is from the 3rd person
DeZaaden Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2021  Hobbyist Writer
Wait, 3rd person from the POV of the child? Not quite sure, what you want to tell.-
Like in Rugrats for example as from time to time we see things from the kids POV such as them being lifted up by one of the grown ups or in the game among the sleep where the mother picks up the toddler along with something along the lines of this Smiling Mother Holding Baby High-Res Stock Photo - Getty Images.
DeZaaden Featured By Owner Jul 20, 2021  Hobbyist Writer
Sounds interesting, and the rest depends on the actual story.
:iconsaartha:
saartha Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2021  Hobbyist Writer
It's difficult to tell what you're really trying to do with such a small blurb, but my initial thought was 'so all he could see was...pretty much everything?'

If you're trying to describe that his vision was blocked, maybe mention the things he could no longer see. 
Add a Comment: