Details

April 7
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

[TG Content] Looking for a TG Caption from a while ago

:iconfromguytobimbo:
fromguytobimbo Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a caption I found a while back. I think it was on deviantart, but i may be wrong. I think it was called something like "It's Better to Sit Quietly at Work" or something similar.

The premise was a guy was going to be a whistleblower to something his company was doing, the company found out, and turned him into a new busty secretary. Danielle Derek was the model and she was brunette.

Does anyone know this caption? and if so, do you have a link? I really want to find this

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconfromguytobimbo:
fromguytobimbo Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Thanks for the suggestion! I have done a bit of google searching, but no real luck. I don't remember the artist, which makes it a little tougher, but i think that's the better plan! I'll give it another go.
:iconachipps:
achipps Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Finding something from moments ago would be hard to find again, but not as impossible as a week ago. 
The stuff flowing in here is like a raging river and tons of water flowing every minute. 

The search will never find anything by title, or what is in them, and not every artist works or artist can be found, as if this website will not add art to the search that is not a member or paying to advertise. You have better luck using Google search, and if it was here, and you found it with google, then you can try the same here and get everything you was not looking for. Google is better.
Add a Comment: