Details

Closed to new replies
November 29, 2020
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1
:iconhttpspooky:
HttpSpooky Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2020  Student Digital Artist
I made this piece a few days ago. It took about 4 hours in total to make, so it definitely is not something I spent a lot of time on. I tried a new shading technique with this piece that Iíve been experimenting with. When I first finished the piece I liked it but the more I look at it the more I dislike it. 
Tonya by HttpSpooky
Iíd appreciate some critique on this piece. Iím mostly just curious what others may have to say. Ive participated in critiques before and have a thick skin regarding this kind of stuff so donít feel the need to be nice. 

Thanks!

Devious Comments

:iconphoenixleo:
phoenixleo Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2020
Hello HttpSpooky ,

I’m afraid that I am leaving this reply to inform you that your thread will be closed today. While we greatly appreciate your use of our forums, I’m afraid that this particular thread doesn’t meet our posting guidelines so we’re going to bring the discussion to a halt.

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding!
:icontalentlessfiend:
talentlessfiend Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2020
What is it about the piece you dislike?

I noticed that some "noise" was added to the shadow to give a crayon, pastel-like texture, but the shadow values are much lighter than the cel-shaded pieces in your gallery, and after the image is shrunk and jpg compression is added, that detail gets muddied with image artifacts.
Add a Comment: