Closed to new replies
November 25, 2020
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Trying to get noticed more

:iconiamkhanfilms:
iamkhanfilms Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hi all, i guess this has been asked a thousand times..  My Facebook isn't that great with friends numbers and i can get to be a lonely guy, so it makes it harder to improve my work , i see a lot of great work here still.

I've been lurking deviant art for many years, for nice pictures. So now I'm at a point where I'm creating myself, but i just don't seem to be finding the sweet spot in creating at the moment. so help me out guys.. 

Thanks

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpaulaedith:
PaulaEdith Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Both at DA and facebook, the way to be seen is to share at groups and interact with others. Search for groups related to what you do.
I didn't found Reddit helpful, my art does a LOT better on Instagram, Facebook and now twitter (that last one took an eternity to start growing xD).
iamkhanfilms Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks ! ^_^
:iconsketch-faggot:
SKETCH-FAGGOT Featured By Owner Edited Nov 25, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Nobody uses DA or Facebook. That's your problem. You gotta post something awesome on Reddit.
iamkhanfilms Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
wow, wasn't expecting that. i suppose so it makes sense, Facebook quality is so lame too!.. Thanks for the heads up about reddit!.. I guess i have to make an account there
:iconsketch-faggot:
SKETCH-FAGGOT Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
On Reddit, it's best to find groups for the art type or fan art you want to post about, lurk a little bit because a lot of subreddits won't let you post and participate unless your account is so many months old, then post your best work. If you don't notice traction sometimes it's about the time of day and it's okay to repost stuff. Make sure to have link to another site instagram, tumblr, art station etc what ever you use. it'll help you get followers.
Thanks, will keep that in mind for sure!
:iconlillendandie:
Lillendandie Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
I don't get many views on Facebook either unless its groups. In fact, I think Facebook might be one of the worst sites for art right now.
Wow, i guess i was wrong!.. You learn something new every day, i'll defo stay away from facebook!..
:iconlillendandie:
Lillendandie Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
If you want to post on Facebook, I'm not going to tell you not to do it. I just wouldn't recommend it as your sole or main site.Instagram, which is now owned by Facebook, might be a better option. Instagram posts are also easily linked to Facebook pages too.
Add a Comment: