First of all, Thanks For Joining! ^^
Consider this space a one stop shop for all the information you’ll need to keep your time in Forgotten Mobians a happy and carefree endeavor. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following content, and we will all do our best to keep this club great!
Up first is a short description of what we like to do here. This club is a celebration of the characters that may have fallen out of the limelight over the years. A collection of old favorites and stellar one-shots, that we wouldn’t mind seeing again in the future. This is a place where we want to promote and share artwork of a handful of characters whom may not have been seen for a while.
Here is a short-list of characters that can join the club! And please, If you know a character that should Join, please let the admin staff know! The More the Merrier!
1. Mighty the Armadillo
2. Ray the Flying Squirrel
3. Honey The Cat
4. Tiara Boobawski - from Canceled game "Sonic X-treme"
5. Bark The Polar Bear
6. Bean The Dynamite
7. Sonia, Manic, Aleena - From "Sonic Underground."
8. Julie-Su the Echidna, Lien-Da the Echidna
9. Fang/Nack The Weasel/Sniper
10. The Tails Doll
11. Mina & Ash Mongoose
11. Fiona Fox
12. Scourge The Hedgehog
13. Lumina Flowlight & Void
14. Scratch, Grounder, Coconuts, Breezie
15. Madonna - Sonic's Original Girlfriend Way back.
16. Emerl the Robot or Gemerl the Robot
17. Vanilla the Rabbit(Cream's mom)
18. Cosmo the Seedrian- From Sonic X
19. Chaos Or Chaos 0 From Sonic Battle Or Adventure
20. Rob O' The Hedge - Amy Rose's Cousin
21. Tikal The Echidna - The Spirtual Girl
22. Nicole The Lynx – Sally’s handheld computer come to life
23. Hershey the Cat – Of Archie Sonic Comics fame
24. Tekno The Canary - From The UK Sonic Comic Series
25. Ebony the Cat - Mage from UK Sonic Comic Series
26. Saffron Bee - Charmy's Partner from Archie's series
27. Lara-Su - Knuckles Daughter and the future Guardian
28. Others - If you've got another idea, ask one of the admins!
Next up let's talk artwork!
Everyone is allowed to submit visual art to the gallery. If you have pics of Forgotten Mobians, we want them! We only ask that you take your time and submit your pieces to the proper character folder. If it’s a picture of Nack, stick it in his gallery. If it’s got a few people in the scene, then feel free to put it in the group section.
Not sure where your picture goes? Then don’t hesitate to ask an admin. We don’t bite. lol. Please do not submit literature to the club we only accept visual art i.e. drawings, paintings that sort of thing.
Also please do not submit works of popular or recognised characters into the club i.e. Sonic the Hedgehog by themselves. They must be with a forgotten character to be accepted. Again if you are not sure please ask or myself
Please do not submit fan characters by themselves to the group! This is for characters that are neglected by the wider sonic community. There are plenty of Sonic Fan Character clubs that will take your characters in! Please also if you decide to redesign a forgotten friend, make sure it is very much recognisable as to who they are. Designs that stray too far or make them look too different will be treated as fan characters and not allowed in.
The only restriction to submitting art is the Featured Folder. Please do not submit your art directly there. Send your pictures to the appropriate place, and one of the admins will move it to feature as warranted.
Also, make sure the art your posting is your own. If it belongs to someone else, or if you used a base to build up your image, we may choose to remove it from the group.
NEW RULE! Please for the love of the SEGA Genesis/Megadrive keep your submissions PG rated. Fetishes such as Mpreg, extreme bondage, vore and such will not be allowed into the club fully and properly. Extreme violence and gratuitous or overly voyeuristic drawings will not be allowed either. That includes censored stuff. If you have to censor it it shouldn't be here anyway.
Well, that’s all you guys and gals need to know up front. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a message or contact one of the admins!
And always remember, these characters are never truly forgotten as long as we keep drawing them!
|More Journal Entries|