1) Our main focus is motivate artists to create art and to become better artists. We expect this of admins and members alike.
2) We accept medium-high quality of art works into our galleries, except for The "Artist's Workshop," where we assist those, who have submitted there. If you're confused or concerned what we consider medium-high quality, our galleries are the perfect reference guide.
3) We ask that you submit to the correct folder, if you are completely unsure, there is the "For the Confused" gallery folder. "For the Confused" is not a first stop, but rather a last resort.
4) We do not accept explicit art works, whether sexual or gore. A rule of thumb, if it requires a mature rating, it does not belong here.
Contributor's Admin Applications:
*Note that we do not accept applications to cofounder*
1) As a contributor, you will be tasked with assisting members,, who submit artwork to the new "Artist's Workshop" gallery folder. This assistance includes, but is not limited to, critiquing artwork submitted and helping the artist to understand how they can improve.
2) As a contributor you will need to be a good artist. In order to teach others, you need to be able to show that you already understand what it means to be a good artist. The point is you can't be expected to teach what you don't yet know.
3) As a contributor, you need to want to help others become better. You're encouraged be honest, even blunt when necessary, but never overtly negative or condescending. You're purpose is not to tear others down, rather it is to show them the way to become a better artist and to support their pursuit to become better.
4) As a contributor, you will be expected to be available to help others for at least 1-3 hour each day (not including Sunday). These hours should be as regular as possible, so if a member needs help that you can be contacted.
5) As a contributor, you will have the potential to become a cofounder. Now that we're moving onto a new chapter and I feel that it's appropriate to consider a second cofounder.
IF YOUR SUBMISSION WAS DECLINED, IT WAS LIKELY:
-Mature Content too Mature for a General Ages Club/Distasteful Sexual Stuff
-Wrong Folder (most common reason)
-It's a WIP/Sketch/Not a Fully Finished, Polished Piece
-The Quality Was Not Up to Our Standards (Blurry Pics/Etc)
-It's Not Visual Art (AKA Advertising/Journals/Posts/Etc)
-It's Not Nintendo Fanart/No Canon Characters In It
Did none of these and it still got Declined anyway? Ask! Maybe we just hit the wrong button or something!