1. You have to post ALL the rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions for tagged people to answer
4. Choose 13 people --> (Nope chose 12)
5. You legitimately have to tag 13 people -->(Nope chose 12)
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags
7. Tag-backs ARE ALLOWED --> Please don't
8. YOU MUST DO THE JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you're talking -ABOUT the Journal Entry
9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do whatever the creator asks --> No you don't.
1: Are you a walrus
No. I'm a Squirrel there's a difference.
2: Do you like horror games/movies?
I like horror games when I'm watching or playing with friends.
3: What was the first gaming platform you ever owned??
My family had an atari from before I was born... not joking. Ms. pacman blew my mind until pre-k when I realized tech has advanced more than 20 years.
4: What is your favorite meme?
"We Are Number One but..."
5: Do you find dabbing cringy?
Nope. *dabs intensely*
6: Do you have any pets?
7: What is your favorite show?
BBC's Planet Earth
8: Who is your favorite FNAF character?
Character'S (Cant decide between them): Baby, Withered Bonnie, & Springtrap
9: WHAT IS THE EXACT TIME IN SECONDS WHERE YOU LIVE
I LIVE ON EARTH ARE YOU HAPPY NOW
10: Do you like Donald Trump?
Quick tip: Never answer a political question online because its a trap that you lose every time. Unless you want to start beef, in that case go right ahead.
11: What is your feedback at right now?
Feedback? What feedback?
12: What is the time you were the most injured in your life?
When a giant metal chair fell off a table and broke my finger. Not only did I break a finger, but my reputation was severely wounded.
13: 13 is a weird number for questions, why tho?
Because *walks off*
1. How often do you go on deviantart?
2. What was your funniest moment as a baby?
3. What is your spirit animal? (If you have/believe in one.)
4. Favorite fictional character?
6. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. If you could LIVE anywhere in the world, where would you be?
8. Share one split-second life-changing moment.
9. Can you dance?
10. How many licks does it take you to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
11. Mary has 12 pretzels. John eats 9. Given Mary is a pretzel herself, how mad do you think Mary would be?
12. Favorite food?
13. Where is question 5?