First off, I'm fairly new to DA and I have just recently begun to create digital art and loving it.
I am a photographer, mainly specializing in horses and Harness Racing, but also photograph wildlife, other animals and landscapes when I can. I have had several pieces of my work published in Trot magazine. I am also new to creating digital art.
I do upload some of my photos to use as stock images and for others to create their own designs, but please, link back to me ALWAYS so I can see what you have created.
Creations made by me are for sale, however, I do have photos that you CAN use in your own creations, but if you can please follow these guidelines, I would greatly appreciate it:
1) Please comment with a link to your work so I can see what you have created
2) Credit me ALWAYS by linking back to this account with my name
3) You ARE allowed to manipulate my stock to make other stock.
4) You are NOT allowed to sell my stocks/photos as is .
5) You are NOT allowed to upload my stock on other sites with the intent to claim and/or sell as your own.
6) CANNOT just add filters and/or effects and re-upload/claim as your own.
7) Prints are allowed of your own creation.
8) You are NOT allowed to make minor/subtle changes such as hue/saturation, use other textures overtop or put borders then claim as your own or to sell.
You are allowed to sell prints of your creations on and off DA.
For commercial uses such as book covers, cd/album covers and the like, please contact me about prices.
Other than what is listed above, please enjoy them and use respectively. I would LOVE to see what you have created using them, so please don't forget to link back to me.