Welcome to FlutterSparkle! This is a group that is open to everypony, wether it be someone looking for help as an artist or writer, or an experienced artist, or just a pairing lover! Simply press the Watch button and the Join button, and you're all set! All join requests are automatically approved! Thanks to cartoonlion for the use of his art as our group avatar!
In order to keep your stay here trouble-free, here are a few basic rules that must be followed AT ALL TIMES:
1. This is probably obvious, but you must be a fan of Twilight Sparkle/Fluttershy to join! It doesn't have to be your favourite pairing; liking them as much as good friends or a couple is enough ^_^
2. There is a good difference between stating your opinion and bashing others opinions. There is NO TOLERANCE for the latter. I'm willing to give you a chance the first time you do it, but if it continues, there's a good chance of being banned from the group.
3. Adding onto Rule 2, NO flaming or trolling. Discussion of other pairings is fine as long as it's controlled.
1. Please, put some effort into your art. It may not be the best art out there, but it's still something you worked hard on! Not all people are amazing artists (like me; I'm a writer, but not so much an artist), so if you at least put effort into it, it will be accepted. On the other hand, I can easily tell if you simply didn't care about the quality. Any art like this will be rejected.
2. Tracing and copying is NOT allowed! I will, however, be lenient towards bases and spriting, and you may submit them to the group.
3. PLEASE try to submit your art into the proper folders. If you are concerned which folder it would fit in, or if you wish to suggest a new folder, please leave me a comment on the group or my profile.
4. Mature art will be accepted on TWO conditions: One is that it has to be submitted to the 'Mature Art' folder, the other being, if considered 'too mature' to be publicly shown, it MUST have a Mature Filter on.
5. Fanfiction is accepted, but it can only be submitted to the 'Fanfiction' folder.
6. You are allowed to submit art with other ponies AS long as Twilight or Fluttershy are in it. This art goes in 'Groups'. Just to avoid backlash, I'd prefer if you refrained from submitting any art with Twilight and Fluttershy in a couple with ponies other than each other.
7. You may suggest any faves as long as it's FlutterSparkle related!
8. Comics go into the comic folder in the gallery. The Comics must contain Twilight and Fluttershy either as couple or just as friends.
9. You can submit GIF's or Animations in the GIF's and Animations Folder. GIF's and Animations have to have Twilight or Fluttershy in it. Other Charackters are allowed but shouldn't be shipped with Twilight or Fluttershy in the GIF/Animation only exception is a Polyamory with Twilight and Fluttershy!
10. Comics which contain either Twilight or Fluttershy, you can submit to the Folder named "Comics with either Twilight or Fluttershy". Comics which contain both Twilight and Fluttershy at the same time go on the page, go in the "Comic" Folder.
11. In the folders "Twilight with Others" and "Fluttershy with others" you're allowed to post either Twilight or Fluttershy with a maximum of 1 other charackter. When there are 3 or more charackter then pls submit it to the groups folder.
12. In the folder "Toys" you can post deviations of you Fluttershy and Twilight Toys
13. If you're not shure where to put your deviation pls submit it to the "don't know where to put it" folder. The admins will then put it in the folder where it is best suited for
Stuck on Eclipse, need some help? (Basics)DA has now made it's permanent change and brought Eclipse as the mandatory site which can be confusing and messy but once you learn how to use it, it's not so bad besides the occasional bugs and glitches that can occur. Here are some easy guides on how to start your journey on this new site.Accessing your feedback page:Hover over the bell icon and click on the "see all" text in order to access your feedbacks.Accessing the inbox page:Click on the "watch" text in the upper left corner of the screen in order to gain access to the posts others post such as: deviations, group deviations, posts (polls, journals, status updates), commissions and recommendations.Comment box features:How to access groups to search for and forums:How to post journals, polls and such:Hover your mouse over the "submit" text / buttonHow to access your profile, stash, the groups you watch / member of setting and such:Here it is, hope this little guide helped some. If you have further questions, feel free to ask.Have a nice day / night!
|More Journal Entries|