Welcome to the group! This is a great place to get your art noticed, so why don't you get right to submitting? Here are the rules:
1. The image must be a photograph. No drawings.
2. The subject must be a flower. A real flower. Or a part of one. Don't take a picture of floral patterned cloth and submit it here.
3. Each photograph may only be submitted to one folder at a time. Please submit your photos to the proper category. If one does not exist for it, submit it to Featured. If you submit a deviation to a contest folder, at the end of the contest it will stay in the gallery; I will move it to its proper folder. If you attempt to submit a deviation to more then one folder, I will accept it into the appropriate folder and reject it from the other(s).
4. All Membership Requests are automatically accepted and you may begin uploading your art immediately.
5. If any member is accused of art theft and found to be guilty, they will be asked to leave the group.
6. If a deviation is submitted to Featured even though there is an existing folder for the subject of the photograph in place, I will not issue a warning, it will simply be rejected. It is not my job to rearrange deviations.
7. Do not submit more than three deviations of the same exact subject and only if those three photographs are noticeably different from each other. No one wants to see fifteen photographs of the same exact flower from fifteen slightly different angles.
8. All black and white photographs go to Black and White regardless of subject.
9. Obviously manipulated photographs (random rainbow colours, etc.) will be rejected. Small editings like adjusting exposure, etc. is fine.
As of now, there is NO LIMIT on submissions, meaning you may upload as much of your art as you want at any time.
Our rules are very simple, so what are you waiting for? Submit some art!