Art by krypto100
New here? Check out the guidelines
and join the fun!
THE DEADLINE IS EXTENDED TO THE END OF MARCH!
This month's contest is to draw a pair of mascots, each representing FireAlpaca and Medibang Paint! These mascots would represent this group and will be used for all future contest previews(?).
- The characters must have some sort of bond
, eg: siblings, parent-child, a couple, friends, etc. FireAlpaca and Medibang Paint are two very similar programs created by the same group!
- Any sort of creatures are allowed: even objects!
- Don't make the designs overly detailed and have too many colours
- If you're shading your entry, please have a colour palette alongside your entry!
The Judging Criteria:
- Following the rules!
- Creativity and uniqueness, in terms of both design and 'bond'
- How distinguishable the designs are from each other (eg: colours, silhouettes)
- Obviously representing FireAlpaca and Medibang Paint respectively
You will not be judged on how well you could draw, but rather how good your design is!
How to submit:
Submit your gifts to the Featured
folder! This is where all the event-related submissions will go. Please enter the words 'Mascot Contest' in your title and mention the group in the description.
The deadline for submitting will be on the 31st of March at 23:59 GMT
. Results would be given about a week later!
Judges are krypto100
The winner would have their design chosen as this group's mascots and a free art request from Beginneratart
Honourable mentions would be listed as well, along with all of the other entries.
Feel free to drop any questions below, and good luck!