Here are a list of questions I receive most frequently about my costume. If you want to ask me a question about the methods I used to make my costume, please read through this list before asking.
1. Where did you buy your costume?
I made everything myself from scratch aside from the ears.
2. How long did it take for you to make your costume?
It took me roughly one year and four months.
3. How did you make your armor?
I created the base from craft foam, backed it with wire form, sculpted the details from model magic, and sanded them after the model magic was dry. I then coated them with one layer of fiberglass resin, spray painted, and weathered them.
4. How did you make your crown and other accessories?
I made them from model magic, sanded and sealed them with modge podge. Then I painted and weathered them, and coated them with high-gloss epoxy resin.
5. How did you make your gems?
I made my gem positives from model magic, sanded and sealed them, then coated them with a glossy top c