Limited Color Palette Styles available!
(Note that for these commissions I will pick the colors) Terms of Service
Prices updated! (4/14/2018)
1. By ordering a commission, you agree to all of the terms of service. Be aware of this so it doesn’t come back to haunt you in the future.
2. You are not allowed to claim, edit, or reproduce any artwork commissioned by me. All commissioned work is for personal non-commercial use only.
3. I am a busy person, and it may take time to finish your commission. Pestering me about your drawing or rushing me will incur fees.
4. All commissions will be digitally sent only.
5. I have the right to post any commissions to my deviantArt page.
I also have the right not to.
6. I have the right to refuse any commission if I don’t think I will be able to do it.
7. You must be 18 or older to order a commission from me.
8. I can add or remove rules at any time.Chibis:
Limited Color Palette: $24
Monochrome Lines: $26
Colored lines: $28
Limited Color Palette Style:
Thigh-up to Fullbody: $38
Thigh-up to Full Body: $40
Extra character: $12 per character
Designing Characters via description: $10
Very detailed designs: $10 (I'll decide if this fee will apply)
Note: Tips are appreciated
The Patreon Discount:
Any of my patrons on Patreon who are Tier 2 get $5 off any commissions they order!
Tier 3 get $10 off any commissions!
Things I won’t draw:
1. Furries- I won’t draw any half animal creatures. Ears and tails are fine
2. Sexy Stuff- I won’t draw any sexually explicit content or nudity.
3. Nasties- I won’t draw farts, puke, poop, pee, puss, or extreme gore (some blood is ok).
WIP and Updates
I will update you at least three times with your picture while it is a work in progress. The first update will be a very basic sketch in which you can request up to five changes to make sure the drawing is going in the right direction.
The second update will be a lineart, in which you may request three more changes. This is the last update in which you can request changes without a fee.
Depending on if you requested changes or not, there will be a third update of the lineart with the changes requested.
After the rough draft is complete, you will pay a down payment for your commission (roughly half of the full cost). Once the final version is complete, you will have to pay the rest of the cost before the watermark-free drawing will be sent to you.
To make a request for a commission, send me a note on deviant art with the subject “Commission”. In your note, include the following information:
- A general description of your commission request
- Anticipated additional fees (ex: Backgrounds, extra characters, etc.)
- Any references you would like me to use
- Contact information (email you would like files sent to)
- Additional information
After you are ready to make your down payment, I will give you my Paypal information. Do not email my Paypal email address. You will be able to contact me through notes on deviant Art only.
IMPORTANT!!! Make sure when you are paying on Paypal you check the "no shipping required" option!
Here's some info on how to do that: