Welcome to Figures-R-Us! We're a group dedicated to the art of figurine photography. And though we are still small, we hope that our members will continue to help us grow. We know there are tons of hobbyists and collectors out there, as well as lot of talented artists. So show us what you got!
- You don't have to be a collector to join. As long as you have an interest in our group, you're welcome here! [:
- Please submit your work in the appropriate folder(s).If you think we need to add/make more folders, please send a note to either our Founder or Co-Founders, or leave a comment down below.
- If a picture is submitted to the wrong folder, chances are we'll accept your picture and move it to the appropriate folder afterwards.
- Your submissions will be reviewed before getting approved or denied. If we deny your work we will give you a valid reason. It is our goal to be as fair with our members as much as possible.
- There's no limit on how much pictures you want to submit, but please try to avoid submitting pictures that look identical. Although I say that there's no limit, the above rule still applies.
- There will be no tolerance for harassing another member. Our group is a friendly community, and we want to keep it that way. Please don't mistake criticism for harassment. If, by chance, you have something against another member, contact us and we'll do our best to resolve the issue!
- If you think you can handle being a Contributor, send a note to our Founder. If we feel that you can't handle being a Contributor I will let you know before we demote you. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY!
- Featured: We now allow submissions into the Featured folder! When submitting into the Featured folder, please submit only your BEST work! Quality of the picture will be looked at and if we feel that the picture doesn't meet quality stantards, it WILL be rejected! You can submit 2 pictures a day!
- Figma: This folder is strictly for photographs of Figma figures only!
- Revoltech: This folder is strictly for photographs of Revoltech figures only!
- Mecha: This folder is strictly for mecha related figures only!
- Nendoroid: This folder is strictly for photographs of Nendoroid figures only!
- Other Brand Figures: This folder is strictly for photographs of any brand of figure that isn't listed in the above folders!
- PVC Statues: This folder is strictly for photographs of PVC statues only! (ie; figures with no joints, and are stuck in a fixated pose.)
- Model Kits: This folder is strictly for model kits (i.e. Gunpla, Kotobukiya, etc). W.I.P. pictures are also allowed.
- Dolls: This folder is strictly for photographs of dolls only!
- Vintage Figures: This folder is strictly for photographs of vintage figures only! (Anything made before the 90's)
- Mixed Group Shots: This folder is strictly for group-shot photographs of figures that are not of the same brand or toy line! (ie; a picture of a nendoroid and a figma together in the same shot.)
- Mature Content: If a photo or figure is inappropriate, and contains "Mature Content", please submit it here!
- Bootlegs: We know certain groups don't allow bootlegs but we encourage it. It will give insight to new figure collectors to make sure what ever figure they buy is a legit. For those with the legit figures, DO NOT cut down the people with bootlegs!!
- Collection: Show us your collection! For non-artistically intended group-shots of your figures and model kits.
- Figure Comics: Got a comic you want to submit? Submit it here!
- Figure Blueprints: This folder is for the people who love to draw up Anime/Manga characters that deserve to be made into figure form. Character design, clothing, accessories, anything.
- Customization: This folder is for figures or model kits that you've designed and personalized yourself! Custom paint jobs are also allowed.
- S.H. Figuarts: This folder is strictly for S.H. Figuarts figures only!
- Tutorials and Resources: If you have a tutorial or guide related to figures, it may go here! Photography tips, customization methods, painting guides, etc.
- Personal Ads: If you're selling a figure, model kit, etc. You may submit both deviations and journal entries to this folder to further advertise it. All transactions are the responsibility of both the Seller and Buyer in question. IMPORTANT: We STRONGLY recommend using eBay or PayPal (or Both) for your transactions, to avoid potential scams, frauds, and risks!