So, I was tagged by the amazing kampfkohlrabi.deviantart.com/
tagged me to do this tag thing! I am totally geeking out right now because I am a HUGE fan of hers!!!! I LOVE her work and her awesomely cool characters! Now, on to the tag:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
5 Random Things about me:
1. I am very introverted. I love hanging out with my friends but most of the time, I prefer to be by myself.
2. I LOVE animals, especially dogs!!! I love the saying "You have never truly loved until you have loved a dog".
3. I have an identical twin sister.
4. I'm a HUGE wrestling fan!!!
5. I don't like pointed objects pointed towards me...pens, knives, knitting needles, toothpicks...seriously, I'll have to turn them away or I feel irritated. haha
1) Your favourite artist? Doesn't have to be a DA artist! What do you like most about the artist's work?
All of my favorite artists are from DA. Way too many to name but to name just a few: As mentioned at the top, I'm a huge fan of
. I absolutely LOVE her style and her characters. They all have such life to them...and they all have cute clothes. haha
Also, I love the work done by
. To me, her work looks like a mix between cartoon and realism, which I LOVE!!!
I'm also pretty obsessed by
's Harry Potter fanart!
has the BEST Mortal Kombat fanart I have EVER seen!!!
I usually only like fanart but I love anything done by
I've heard that
gets a lot of crap for his art being too sexually explicit or people say his art is offensive to women and junk like that (that I still don't understand) but personally, I think his art is beautiful!!!
I love pretty much anything from
, but his "Disney Fighters" series is pretty friggin' awesome!!!!
has such a soft, calm style that I find to be very soothing...not something I usually find in fanart, so I love it!!!
has the most unbelievable doll repaints I have ever seen in my entire LIFE! This man does some beautiful work!!!
I'm a pretty big Harley Quinn fan so, naturally I was attracted to the HQ fanart by
If I can become even half as great as
, I will be extremely happy!
I also love the soft, simplicity used by
for her AMAZING work!
I know there are more but I really feel like I've gone overboard with this answer! haha
2) Regardless of payment/possible shitty working conditions/etc, if you could choose a job to do for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?
My answer would have to be "an artist". I've wanted to be an artist as far back as I can remember and plus, I love it! I feel like I have an extremely long way to go before I can even get close to the level I want to be but I've never wanted anything more than to be an artist.
3) What's the last movie you watched?
Eekkk...that would have to be "The Human Centipede 2" which I watched this afternoon with my best friend. I've never been more grossed out in my LIFE! I can usually handle any kind of movie but I literally felt disgusting after watching that movie! Blah...
4) What was your last dream about? (If you can remember it.)
Hmm....I really can't remember my last dream. Dang...that annoys me...grrr....
5) Describe the outfit you're currently wearing!
haha Uh...I'm wearing a white "Wake Forest" t-shirt that my brother gave me, blue jeans and black tennis shoes.
6) What are your thoughts on Social Media? (Twitter, Facebook, etc...) You think they're fun? Or dangerous, perhaps?
I absolutely LOVE social media. I've been able to keep in touch with so many people because of Facebook. I really only use Twitter so that I can follow celebrities.
I'm obsessed with YouTube!!! I even have my own art YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/feefers1428 if you wanna check it out!
I do think that parents need to watch what their children are doing and saying on social media sites because it can be dangerous. You just need to watch what you say and do on the internet!!!!
7) Tell us something that has been on your mind today! (Like, "An hour ago I thought about how much my headphones make my brain hurt.")
Well, it's actually been on my mind for a while but today I was thinking how I really hope that I can do everything I want concerning my art. I want to be able to make a career out of it. I want to blog and make YouTube videos and make art that others want to see and I want to do.
8) If you were about to go skinny dipping now, whom would you take with you (a friend? a celibrity?) and why?
uh...I really have NO INTEREST in going skinny dipping...like ever! haha
9) What is the thing you always wanted to do but never dared to so far?
I really LOVE watching those videos on YouTube by people like Shay Carl and Charles Trippy and Shane Dawson. Not only their vlogs but those sketch videos where they act and stuff. I think that would be SOOOO fun but I wouldn't even know where to start and I'm pretty sure that I can't act. lol
10) Your favourite TV show?
Well, I watch a LOT of tv so I have MANY favorites but to name a few: True Blood, Dexter, anything wrestling, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, FRIENDS, Law and Order:Special Victims Unit, Days of Our Lives....and so many more...cuz I'm lazy and watch lots of tv. hahaha
11) If you could change one thing about our world, what would it be?
I'd make people to be not so freakin' hateful. I cannot understand people who are mean, rude and nasty for no reason. Bullies drive me mad! Discriminating people because of the way they look, act, talk like....is stupid! What does it accomplish!? NOTHING! Just accept others for who they are....you'd be so much happier!
Alrighty then....so, I tag...my favorite DA artists:
My 11 Questions for the people I tagged:
1. What made you become interested in art?
2. Did you or are you attending art school?
3. Who do you love WATCHing on DeviantArt?
4. What is the hardest thing you draw or what do you hate to draw?
5. Do you finish your work in one sitting or over several periods?
6. Do you make a living with your art?
7. What's your favorite movie genre and why?
8. What is your favorite work done by another artist?
9. What's your favorite comfort food?
10. How long have you been an artist?
11. Why do some people think video games are nerdy!? haha