1.Post these rules
2.Post 8 facts about your character
3.Tag 8 other people : post their avatars or usernames & write their oc’s names next to them
1. She was the very first Butterfly to never marry.
2. Even though she had denied many of her admirers, she still remained contact with them and would use Celena's spell, the Compatible Spell to find their own soulmates. Her admirers also remained friends with Naucissa.
3. Naucissa is not fond of sweet things, and would always comment on them, saying it leaves a funny taste inside her mouth.
4. Is fond of her grandfather Odysseus' teachings, and was aware of what her father, Telegonus, had done to him. Instead, she chose to forgive him and remind him that he should control his anger. Naucissa also controls her anger to not end up like her father.
5. Naucissa knows self-defense and would use it whenever someone was coming onto her.
6. She is a contrast to her niece, Sera; her niece wants to fall in love.
7. She likes wearing dark dresses and is fond of Queen Eclipsa's fashion.
8. Is close to her father, even if he was a murderer.
1. Was taken aback when Calem told her he was into guys, and Eyre when she said she was into girls. But she still loved her children, because love is love.
2. Took dance classes when she was young, but cancelled it as she wasn't paying attention to her instructor.
3. She likes wearing hats. Like a LOT.
4. Contrast to her aunt, she likes sweets and would devour it.
5. Has a pig-goat she named Adale.
6. Sera has also made some spells about truth, lies, etc., but would use them to define a marriage.
7. She likes to climb trees and pick fruits for her family.
8. Likes to use her great-grandfather's spells to people who had done relationships wrong.
1. Was the second ruler to have ever marry the same gender, the other being King Supernova centuries ago.
2. Was fond of formal wear; he even wears 'formal' pajamas when going to bed.
3. Though he is the second ruler to have married the same gender, their relationship was... not so perfect.
4. Is rather fond of chocolate; considers Eclipsa as one of his favorites.
5. Likes to wear conservative clothes.
6. Is in love with nature. Which is why he dipped down when he sees a group of nobles harming an animal.
7. Likes warnicorns and was known to tame them.
8. During his alleged... 'affair' with Antarctic, they had established a few rules.