Welcome to FE-Cosplay Club! Join requests are automatically approved, but please read over these rules and information before submitting so things run as cleanly as possible around here.
General Things to Know
This group is specifically for Fire Emblem cosplay ONLY. All submitted pieces must be cosplay-related, as in costumes created and worn. You do not necessarily have to be the creator of the cosplay, but it must be an actual costume.
1) As of now, there is no limit to how many submissions you may submit to the group per day. However, please don't flood the group all at once, else a limit may be required later on.
2) Rough WIP photos (i.e. early design stages) should not be submitted. Only decent WIP and finished projects should be showcased.
3) Please submit everything to the proper folders. Have something that you're not sure where it goes? Contact an admin for help. Accidentally submit something to the wrong folder? Let an admin know and it won't be counted against you. This is to ensure things stay organized.
4) Folders are sorted by game and continent- for example, there is one folder for the Archanean/Akaneian-based games, 1, 3, 11, and 12. The General Fire Emblem folder is for pieces that either don't belong in any specific other folder or that contain characters from multiple games.
5) Cosplays based on the DLC art from Awakening should go in the Awakening folder.
6) While there is a folder for Super Smash Bros.-based cosplays, PLEASE make sure that there is a Fire Emblem character involved (i.e Marth, Roy, Ike, Lyndis, Lucina, Robin). SSB-based photos and cosplays not including a FE character are not allowed. Also, please note that SSB-based submissions must be approved before they will appear within the group. This is in place as a filter in order to assure Fire Emblem is featured in the shot.
That should about cover it for now, but this list may grow and be changed as time goes on. Thank you, and enjoy the cosplay!
The group icon currently features:
VeneficusMagister as Masked Marth from FE 13