I've decided to finally make a journal entry for my commissions, so here we are! ^^
I prefer to price my work mostly by hours spent on it, €8/hour, with the approximate prices above. I only accept PayPal at the moment.
Please keep in mind that any intricate details/designs will increase the time required to draw and subsequently the pricing.
Terms of Service
By commissioning me, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
What I need:
I WILL NOT:
- a reference sheet of the character OR visual references for clothes/patterns/colours with a detailed text description to clarify all the aspects
- patience and honest feedback to the progress screenshots I provide during the process, I put in extra effort to make sure everything is just right :3
- responsiveness to the updates, I will not continue drawing until the client confirms everything is in order (my preferred way of communicating is Discord, but I'm pretty flexible)
- full payment after the first sketch screenshot the client agrees with and confirms is delivered (progress screenshots will be watermarked)
- draw mechanical/pornographic/fetish/scat art
- offer refunds after the commission is completed
- accept complaints or make changes to the piece at any point after both parties have agreed that the project is completed
- negotiate pricing
I reserve the rights to:
- draw furries/feral/anthros/LGBT couples/gore etc.
- provide watermarked, lower resolution updates for every major change
- draw any extras/details you might remember in the process, but any major additions will be priced at €10/hour
- decline any commission for any reason
- cancel a commission at any point without a refund if threatened/blackmailed/harassed/the client is being unreasonably rude, aggressive or disrespectful (if already paid for; proof will be publicly provided with any personal information censored out)
- sell any prints/copies of the commissions unless otherwise agreed upon
- post the commissioned artwork on any social media accounts with or without the client's approval (see last bullet point under client's rights)
Furthermore, I retain the copyright to any commission (and/or design that has been commissioned).The client has the rights to:
- use the art they commissioned for any site, profile, game or other purposes as long as it does not involve any reselling or other means through which the client may gain profit and they give proper credit to me; they may not remove or crop my signature out of the finished piece, but may otherwise edit it in any way
- request additional updates or screenshots of the in-progress work
- cancel the commission and request a partial or even full refund depending on the amount of work that has already gone into the piece
- request any resolution for their commission, as long as this wouldn't influence the pricing (cases such as icons/wallpapers)
- request that I do not post the commissioned piece on social media until a certain date
Your characters belong to you alone, while the rights to any work I do of them belong exclusively to me. Any personal information that is exchanged will remain private under any circumstances.
Having said all of that, I'm all for friendly chatter if you'd rather we not be too formal, but otherwise my relationships with the clients will be strictly professional.
I'm looking forward to working with you! ^^