Any order you wish to place should be sent via email. I dont use dA as a commision platform.
1. Our armors are very durable - those are not one-time cosplays, we base on 12years armor makeing experience.
2. Every custom armor has 2 years of guaranty for breaks, and life time maitance support.
3. Usual cost for custom armor is 700 USD - 2000 USD up to 5500 USD
4. Small details like bracers and balts can be done for less or around 50 USD
5. PayPal payments or direct bank Swift payments.
6. Makeing concept art for armor is also an order and it costs.
7. We dont copy other artisans work.
8. We will do a game or
At this moment we can handle most of comisions in about 3-4 weeks. We work realy fast.
Some of my work can get be found on ebay: http://shop.ebay.com/farmerownia/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
merry bidding :)
Some of you started to ask about useing my photos, for manipulations and other things...
Short after that i start to thinking it may be a good idea to create another acount (like someone sugested me) with only stock images.
So it here it is: http://stock-farmerownia.deviantart.com/
brand new gallery with unchanged, unmodified and big resolutions pictures.
For now ther's not so much of'em but a vast number unpresented before.
I've posted full list of terms in new acount, so just read them if you like to use some of photos.
I am a newbye in this stuff (updating stocks) so if someone you find i forgot something or something is unclear
Oh my god, I've seen your Drizzt cosplay other places before, just found you here. I don't know if you still use this I just wanted to say I absolutely love the work you do. Incredibly beautiful designs.