Stolen from peskaa |D. It seemed like fun and I needed a reason to update my dA journal
. Oh yeah, HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody
! Here's to... updating a little more frequently throughout 2006 instead of mass updating only once a year |D!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Bobbo's mother had a calm word and a quiet and pleasant thought for every occasion." - Fay Weldon, 'The Life and Loves of a She-Devil'. Lord knows WHY that is the closest book to me
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Er... "Just Shoot Me", probably. LOL Dennis Finch.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10:58 AM. Not bad.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The air conditioner in the living room and... the drip drip of the tap in the bathroom. Better go turn it off.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Er. Sunday. I was at my Grandmother's house, walking to my parents car in the hopes that we could go home already.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My LJ flist
9. What are you wearing?
My summer PJs (that is, a baggy t-shirt and my underpants
). Too lazy to get dressed, it's the holidays and it's hot, for chrissakes e_e;. It's not like anyone will see me.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, although I've forgotten what about. Wait, let me think... nope, definitely can't remember it. Oh! It's because I was woken up by the telephone ringing. Whenever I'm woken up abruptly (as opposed to just lying in bed for a few more minutes before I get up), I never remember my dreams =. Strange, huh?
11. When did you last laugh?
Er... good question! Probably last night, when RPing with Ryuuken-mun at CFUD.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Vomit-green paint (ewerwew), posters, postcards, photos, drawings, stickers and pieces of decorated cloth. I try my best to cover up the paint
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Statues of bronze pigs in the middle of Adelaide's Rundle Mall. Wtf is up with that?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's something to fill up the time.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Memoirs of a Geisha. I liked it, despite my reservations :3.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd... firstly buy myself a new monitor since this one is 5+ years old and dying on me, and more disk space, because I keep having to delete stuff. Then I'd probably save the rest to pay for my University fees in a year or two and what not, just so that Mum STOPS WHINING ABOUT IT.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
People who are good friends with you for years right up until the moment they become popular and then ditch you... really annoy me. It's happened so many times now that it's probably the reason why I don't trust people too easily =.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
One thing, eh? This is probably a bit selfish, but I'd make ALL CURRENCIES HAVE THE SAME FUCKING VALUE ARGSADHFKSLDUHGKJH. ... If you're Australian, you'll understand
19. Do you like to dance?
Ahaha, yes, like a crazy wild thing with no inhibitions. But only when there's nobody arond.
20. George Bush:
... What about him?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Bob, short for Robyn.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Bob, short for Robert
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Oh, hey, you know what, I wouldn't really care. I'd be overjoyed just to find out that the pearly gates exist, aha. (But I'd definitely be going to hell, so who cares?)
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal:
Screw that shit, do it if you feel like it xD.