So, in recent times I've been looking for a new dedicated person to join myself and 1-2 other people in finishing off a long started art community that I'm hoping to open soon (hence why I need another moderator). If you or anyone you know may be interested, please feel free to send me a Note or encourage others to do so.Description
: The site is running on IP.B3 and dedicated to Art. Period. Artists and artwork of all shapes and sizes. Disconnecting for the terms "GFX" or "sigs" etc and more oriented towards artwork in all forms and medias. Including Digital artwork (LPs, tags, digital painting, etc), Traditional Artwork (sketching, drawing, painting etc) to music production, sculpting, writing. Any forms of artwork. Aiming to create a singular location where artists of all types can come and share, learn, connect, collaborate and befriend. What I'm looking for in a potential Candidate
** A highly dedicated member. This does not mean you need to be online 24/7. What I mean is that I've had several staff changes which has caused the slow growth of this site and I need someone who will actually stick around and wants to help create what we're working for.
** An artist is preferential but not necessary as community will be another large aspect.
****Should be an art person. Even if you're not an artist, art appreciation is a must.
** A creative and free thinking person with lots of strong ideas and opinions______________________________________________________________________________________________
If you are interested in this position, please PM me with the following information and we can discuss things more.
- Location & Time Zone: (General idea of Availability/Activity)
- Do you consider yourself an Artist or art oriented person?: (Again, interest and appreciation of art in any and all forms is a strong requirement)
- If so, what kind of art are you most interested in?: (Curiosity)
- Link to your portfolio, if applicable: (dA links, portfolio sites, behanced, blogs, w/e)
- Alternative Contact Information: (Let's be honest, no one knows how long I'll stick around this time)
- Do you have strong moderation experience? If so, can you please provide details?: (What kind of site[s] and how long were you staff?)
- Do you have any experience with the IP.B software?: (The forum software the site runs on)
- Why would you be a good fit?: (Any other details or information you think I should know to help in making this decision)