|Featured holds artwork selected by the founders.|
|More Journal Entries|
Our group welcomes the artwork and characters that depict something fallen from honour - be that a fallen angel, twisted demon or lost soul. If your character is one imprisoned, seeking redemption or simply out cast from society, then they can find a sanctuary here. Animal, human or otherwise are all welcome.
All media is accepted, but please read the rules before submitting your work. Do not submit to the featured folder please - founders will be in charge of deciding what is within the Featured folder to best highlight the group.
Pictures that do not depict the theme, are submitted to featured, or are stolen will be rejected.
1) Please submit into the correct folder. If you feel that none of the folders match your work, please suggest a new folder. It's a new group so we want your input
2) No sexual content please, though nudity is fine as long as it is tasteful. We want this group to be welcome to all ages.
3) With some work it isn't always easy for us to see the theme. Please state why they are 'fallen from honor' if it is not immediately obvious in the artwork, even if just in a comment - for example, a fallen angel is more readily recognized then an animal character on a hilltop.
4) Work must be to a medium to high standard. If you are unsure about the standard we accept, then please feel free to look through the gallery. Please do not be offended if you are rejected on these grounds - we are all learning. There is now a folder for WIP and Unfinished Sketches.
5) Be friendly to one another and be inspired!
Creative Hell-FireThe ring stayed on the finger. This stained, two parties of America (U.S.A.), of the United State’s with varying degree’s of publicly & Democratic & Republican, Independent movement was then stuck in allowances.
To say “In God We Trust,” was as honest as the true pain that Mother Nature’s pig, could possible Hecate & de-marvel a moth & web speaking lunatic’s bleak & stark incline of grey into a bit of narrowness of a strand of spider flung from the rim of the Moon.
As always it is a good & grand desire that moves the cosmos & the Universe, when shallow water’s rise unbidden, & curdle that grim, damsel trimmed crust of an eternally dormant, domination of utter, intolerably ridden heart & deceased particle of a deserted Hell’s kitchen.
Perhaps those in America in bed with their bank account’s; down to the last cinder of a living bone, here & never to receive any providence outside of the belief that a Heaven sent saint, in the flesh s