Night, a man that sat by me says, glancing at him with amber eyes, I tuck a lose strand of short earthen hair behind my ears, studying the man from behind my glasses.
Its a time then the world is dead. Or, so it would appear, I respond
hm? he turns his head towards me as I look away.
Sparda, every one knows the legend, that Dark Knight guy who saved the world, what a laugh right? Some crazy old legend.Right?
some people say, the man sitting next to me says, I feel like I know his voice.
Wrong I tell him gri
I messed up,
And now its broken.
Everything is awkward.
I wish I could take it back
But I cannot do so.
Ive already said Im sorry,
Ive really changed my ways.
But itll all be for naught,
If we cant stop,
He crouched on top of the wall, looking down at the ground. He finally understood, he didnt need words. He leapt, and for a breathtaking moment he hung in the air, everything in this city suspended in all its glorious imperfection, all the people clashing with one another. All of the existence in perfect sync, and he felt like he was in the heart of it. Gravity pulled him down, plummeting towards the earth feet first, he tensed his body, bracing for impact. He could feel the shock riding up his legs, he lunged forward, slapping the ground and tumbling forward. All the destructive energy flowing into the ground as his body stretche
The ballroom is in pieces; furniture destroyed, priceless artifacts stolen, paintings ripped of their frames. A man walks among the destruction. His hand runs along a pillar, destroyed and rough to the touch. Footsteps echo on the marble floor, the rich color tainted by a layer of dust.
The sound makes his heart throb. As he steps into the center of the dark, damp room, his sorrow escalates. The cold air nips at his skin, flushing his fair skinned face. As he stands there, he can't help but remember.
The orchestra is holding their breath, violins held at ready. Numerous figures, dark faces he would never remember surround him, all waiting.
Stolen from Snakelvr21
1. Your Name:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Favourite Film:
5. Favourite Song or Album:
6. Favourite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
9. Do we know each other outside of dA?
10. What's your philosophy on life?
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
13. What is your favourite memory of us?
14. What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarkey) - what are they?
So I did this!
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"The anatomical exaggeration has suggested to many that this and..." Oo; (my art history text book)
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
oh, pffff, I watched part of Resident Evil. Degeneration again
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7:01pm I'm magic!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Music from the other room, the clinking of the coins on the hip wrap I'm wearing *like the belly dan