Well, I'm finally done with this thing. It took a very long time to do (probably around a month here and there) and it is actually my first "photo-realistic" vector image. It was done in Adobe Illustrator CS5. One of the most difficult parts of this piece is the cap. I used a series of meshes and it took a while just to get the shades right. Another part that was very stressful was where it says, "Bacardi" on the glass itself. Again I used meshes, but I had to align the meshes which was a hassle. All of the text you see was made using the pen tool; no type was used whatsoever. As I was putting everything together, even I was impressed with the way it was turning out. Well, I'm glad it's finally finished. Hope you guys like it.
That's a lot of work and detail. I did a tequila bottle that took me about three or four days to complete on and off but not as detailed as this. To bad neither of us got paid for our labour except maybe with compliments but those don't pay bills. By the looks and level of this incredible work I don't think you had any doubt you could accomplish this piece. You've become quit comfortable using Adobe Illustrator CS5 as I've become comfortable using CS6. I wish you future success good luck.