1) No harassment, discrimination, bullying, or anything more than friendly rivalry.
2) Eyedra are a Closed Species. You cannot create one unless given permission by MutationIvo.
3) Blacklisting can happen from serious offenses in other adoptable groups, as well as this one.
4) You cannot return or refund a digital purchase, an Eyedra or services, for compensation. You can return them without compensation, but they will not be resold. For Eyedra, this means NPC status.
5) Trading and gifting requires Admin permission from both parties. Note the group. You cannot trade with anyone on the blacklist.
6) If you are ever blocked and blacklisted from the group, your Eyedra are revoked immediately and original adoption upload is marked as such. They become NPCs.
7) Respect other's wishes regarding their Eyedra. Ask permission to draw, do not assume relationships/familial ties without permission, and listen to any particular requests by the owner!
8) Rules/offenses are subject to judgement of Admins and moderators, and further rules may be created as needed. You will not be guilty of new rules unless you caused the creation of said rule in a drastic manner.
WORLDAn Eyedra lives and dies by their own strength.
Eyedra, as a society, value strength, resilience, and creative solutions to unsolvable problems. They are firm believers in travel, expanding territory, and heroics. Swords for those without claws, shields for those without scales .
Sprawling castles, sweltering forges, traveling bards- they have never encountered anything more advanced then a trebuchet, and commoners may be illiterate! Worlds weave together...
They do have the magic to traverse worlds! RP them, draw them interacting with humans, dwarfs, elves- and any appropriate species that's open to interaction!
It is incredibly difficult for any single one Eyedra to get permission to go out into the wider universe, but as an RP starter perhaps one of the Queens has a reason lending a portal magician's help...