I mean I did at first, but I think Im getting used to it quickly.
- Listening to: Electro Swing
- Watching: South Park
- Drinking: Apple cider
HAPPY 2014 ERRBODY!
I have been ruthlessly tagged by and now I shall answer their questions. Then, with a vengeful heart, I wont tag 10 innocent victims as I will not ask them 10 questions. But first lets check out these rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must share ten things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions in the journal to you and invent 10 questions the people you tagged has to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put there icons in your journal.
5. Go to their page and inform them they are tagged. (I don't see why. We have Mentions now.)
6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
7. There is no rule 7.
Now here are my answers.
1. What super power would you choose, if you could choose any? (reality manipulation perhaps?)
Well I would've chose shape shifting, but reality manipulation sounds so much cooler .
2. What inspired you to do what you do? (if you draw why, if you write why, if you are a serial killer....you should see someone about that)
Well I've always had a fascination for drawing, ever since I was young I just had to grab a pencil and paper and just draw what ever I could think of.
3. Why did you pick your DA name is there any significance? (If not try and invent some. It'll be fun I promise)
Extermanet was (and is still kind of) My oldest living character. He was a fan made OC for kingdom hearts, and was actually going to be a bad guy. I decided that darkness should have a chance to be good, and then he became my greatest hero. Over all the years, i've always kept a promise to myself that Extermanet would always be the strongest character I've come up with. I've recently decided to try and branch him away from Kingdom hearts, and give him his own world to travel around in, which actually came along pretty easily.
4. What video game are you currently playing (or the last one you did play, or if you never have what is your favorite board game?)
My most recent gaming obsession was Skyrim, but right now im in a bit of a no gaming mood. (like I just dont have a dire need to play video games)
5. Favorite drink? (soda, alchohol, milk? What kind?)
Mountain Dew White out! That stuff is the bomb!
6. Favorite Nintendo Character?
My all time favorite character has to go to Link. I just love the legend of Zelda series.
7. Ecks Bawks or PLAYSTATION? (or NIntendo?, or something else you clever monkies)
WELP... this is the part where I go "Oh Ecks bawks 4 teh ween!1"... but due to the unavailing of The Xbox one I just think that's a sinking ship... So no side for me, all systems are terrible.
8. What is your favorite fictional series? (videogame series, tv series, comics? Fan-Fiction?!)
The Bioshock series. I have yet to be dissapointed with any game. Every game leaves me speechless and wanting more. I can replay the games over-and-over-and-over-and-over-and-over-and-over again without getting bored!
9. If you cosplay, what is your favorite one so far? If not, then what is your best Halloween costume?
My best costume was a store bought reaper costume with glasses that light up (not that impressive)
10. What is your life long dream/goal/etc
To become the sexiest Video game developer alive~!
Recently I've been having some virus issues on my computer, which thanks to a virus protection thing may no longer be a problem. However, my dad recently got an email from my email account that's attached to this one, and it seems pretty obvious it's a link to a virus. We're not falling for it, but it makes me feel uneasy, so if I can't find a way to get this account to my new email, then I may just make a new account attached to the new email and ditch this one.
Never mind I found it :3
I'm sure they do. Any way I just had to change the journal, I got tired of scrolling through my page and seeing a bunch of bouncing la's that are excited for MvM.
I should get the regrets out of the way now, as I have been squeeing like a school girl about what comes after this part.
I believe some of you remember a while back I asked for requests, and then I managed to pump one out? Well I'm sorry to say I don't think I'll be finishing the other ones
Okay okay... now...
MANN VS MACHINE!
This is going to be so epic!
...it's a shame I'm going to be on a plane when it comes out
I got my favorite desk back, and should hopefully mean I will be more active all round.
...hopefully...all that remains is that I work on getting active on my own
I will draw almost anything, just tell me what to draw and I'll tell you whether I will draw it or not
2) Each person must post five things about themselves in their journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you to answer.
4) You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and tell them you tagged them.
6) No tag backs.
7) No stuff in the tagging section saying "If you're reading this you're tagged" You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
...yeah... like I'm gonna do any of that...
1. Do I seem nice? You do, your grammar could use some work though...maybe change your way of making new friends.
2. Would U have an ArtTrade with me if I asked? I'd have an Art trade with any one if they asked
3. Do U like my art? It's spiffy
4. What is you're favourite picture of mine? Happy birthday Anthony... dat smile XD
5. Apple or Orange? Aoprpalnege
6. How many balls did Adolf Hitler? What? Speak up! I missed a few words there!
7. Are U good or evil? I'm as evil as it get's ;D
8. Who is your favourite band? I can't decide
9. Who is your favourite YouTuber? Tie between Pewdiepie and Kitty0706
10. What program do U use to draw? Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0
11. If U could go any where in the world, where would U go? hm... the moon! ...oh wait...
12. Lightsaber or Portal Gun? Portal gun, it has so many more uses
I tag erson1: erson2: erson3: erson4: Person6: erson7: erson9001: erson3.14: erson-why-do-I-keep-doing-this-?:
IT SHALL NOW BE CALLED...
epic, amiright ;D
It also comes with a few changes...
Tg of main character will be a one way thing, no back and forth changes. It made things to complicated.
It will be in color. I didn't like the black and white, it felt lifeless ( as though it was alive in the first place )
That's about it...
Thanks, I guess, for being patient... even though no ones been bugging me to rush it, at all.
, sorry for just realizing this, I should have a (very very very very) Late birthday pic for you soon
Comment and I shall
1. Tell you my current impression on you.
2. Tell you what animal you remind me of.
3. Tell you my first memory of you.
4. Tell you what I love about your work.
5. Ask you something I've always wondered about you.
6. Tell you my favorite thing about you.
7. Tell you what character class I think you would be.
8. Challenge you to post this on your journal!
...unless you don't mind the round chinned, off proportioned style that I use
While I was on the car trip today, I decided that the forced part of the TG, is just going to happen randomly at any time, instead of having some trigger that could limit and complicate everything.