I’m opening art commissions! They managed to convince me that I’m good enough to earn some extra money. So here I am.
What you’ll get
- Drawings are on paper, sketched in blue and lined with black fineliner.
- You’ll receive a scan of the piece.
- (optional) You can also get a scan of the sketch.
- (optional) You can also get a video of the drawing process (+€8).
- The original paper will be archived, but I’ll be happy to give it to you if we ever meet.
- (optional) You can pay shipping costs to have the original sent to you.
- You’ll have the rights to the piece. Just don’t give someone else credit for the original.
How we do this
- Send me a message on DeviantArt (or Tumblr) with the request details.
- I’ll let you know I’ve received it, and further information (price, time estimate, payment info).
- Once you agree to the price I’ll start working.
- I’ll send you a photo of the (almost) finished piece.
- When payment is complete, I’ll scan it in and send you the digital files + the original piece.
- If you choose not to have the original sent to you, don’t worry. I’ll hold on to it, and you can choose to have it sent to you later.
- €8 for a basic piece, which includes:
- One character
- [optional] A simple background
- [optional] Environment figures (think props, small pets)
- €5 for a more serious background
- €5 per extra character
- €8 for footage of the piece being drawn
Prices may vary depending on complexity.
To check out what I can do, see
I have a reputation to uphold. If you want me to draw sexually explicit material you're out of luck: I charge an extra discouragement fee of €100 for that kind of stuff. Saucy is not always excluded, but it depends on the request.
- I can make simple comics. Contact me with the details and we can talk prices.
- I tend to inject humor into my drawings. It’s what I do.
- I’m willing to try new things, and I’ll draw it even if I’m bad at it (you’ll get a warning in advance).
- I don’t do colors or vectors (for now).
- I don’t do animations or games/simulators.
- “Exposure” is not a valid payment method.
- “Art trade” is not a valid payment method.
- Discouragement fee can increase if your request truly disgusts me.
- Haggling over and/or complaining about the discouragement fee increases the discouragement fee.
Update: changed limits.